Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before (11197 Views)

Have You Experienced Something Negative After Sleeping With Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by JapaToDNext: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Have u had sex with an older woman before, how did u feel after doing it

In My former compound, I only pressed her breast, romanced her and when I tried to have sex with her she did not agree

Another older women I have had sex with in the past are prostitutes and runs-girl.

Have u had sex with older women, how did u feel after and were u caught by there siblings, family or husbands

6 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by SocialJustice: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
They are like every other girl out there, only more experienced and refined.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by ashawopikin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Absolutely, it always feels great, they have lots of sexual experience and always treat you u with respect, unlike these girl nowadays that always feel they are doing you a favour by having sex with you

19 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by faceLAGOS: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Have u had sex with an older woman before, how did u feel after doing it

In My former compound, I only pressed her breast, romanced her and when I tried to have sex with her she did not agree

Another older women I have had sex with in the past are prostitutes and runs-girl.

Have u had sex with older women, how did u feel after and were u caught by there siblings, family or husbands

Sorry op

Why didn’t she agree to gave sx with you, since you already smooched her?

5 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Cypress042(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
They will make you feel good about yourself by giving soft moan, but deep inside you know that you're looking for pin in the middle of an ocean.

22 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cypress042:
They will make you feel good about yourself by giving soft moan, but deep inside you know that you're looking for pin in the middle of an ocean.
Oga if you look long enough you will find that pin.....
seek and ye shall find

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Cypress042(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Blupen:
Oga if you look long enough you will find that pin.....
seek and ye shall find

Older woman made me believe that woman enjoy sex more than men, that's topic for another day.

22 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by worldclass68(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cypress042:

🎯

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cypress042:

Older woman made me believe that woman enjoy sex more than men, that's topic for another day.
Everyone knows that women enjoy sex more than men nah no be new hymn be that

13 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
Blupen:
Says who? Yet it’s men that go about chasing women everywhere and even buying sex with money

6 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Says who? Yet it’s men that go about chasing women everywhere and even buying sex with money
we all know that despite the fact that the padlock needs the key more it doesn't make any move till they key comes and opens it.....i don't know if you get what am saying......oga you are the key holder

12 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Blupen:
we all know that despite the fact that the padlock needs the key more it doesn't make any move till they key comes and opens it.....i don't know if you get what am saying
cheesy but the key is always looking for where to insert itself

5 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Chasito(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
They are sweet but I can't do missionary style with them because of the wideness of their toto, so na only collapsed doggy style i dey do.
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Yes but it doesn't mean that the padlock doesn't need the key more, it is not mathematics bro i for show you figures.....

2 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by seniorgozman(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
I have assignment for you. Be calm and reserved and you will see women coming to you for sex. Even the big girls. Women love sex more than men but they are not bold to go for it

12 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by JapaToDNext: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Sorry op

Why didn’t she agree to gave sx with you, since you already smooched her?
maybe guilty conscience
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by nazicartel(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yes and it's better than the young girls
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
seniorgozman:

I have assignment for you. Be calm and reserved and you will see women coming to you for sex. Even the big girls. Women love sex more than men but they are not bold to go for it
Since women love sex more than men, why is it men who buy sex? Let’s not forget the fact that men kill themselves over women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by juniorstar(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
One you do it a couple of times you will understand.
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Polynek(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
nazicartel:
Yes and it's better than the young girls
How can you say is beta Dan d young girls?
U want to compare a tight puccy over expanded puccy?
Maybe is ur mindset shaa, it may be cool fucking an old women, but I don't think is going to b beta Dan having sex with ur age bracket or a teenager. The feeling is not here oo.
If u meet a tight puccy u will understand wat am saying beta.
The feeling of ur dik being held tight by a puccy grin OMG grin
Guy abeg no Tok Dix tin again grin

3 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by HellVictorinho7: 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
are u celebrating it?
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by HellVictorinho7: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by nazicartel(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Polynek:

How can you say is beta Dan d young girls?
U want to compare a tight puccy over expanded puccy?
Maybe is ur mindset shaa, it may be cool fucking an old women, but I don't think is going to b beta Dan having sex with ur age bracket or a teenager. The feeling is not here oo.
If u meet a tight puccy u will understand wat am saying beta.
The feeling of ur dik being held tight by a puccy grin OMG grin
Guy abeg no Tok Dix tin again grin
so, the younger ones are tight grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Since women love sex more than men, why is it men who buy sex? Let’s not forget the fact that men kill themselves over women
Life no be 1+1=2.
When you grow, you'll understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by MrRichmond: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:

Women enjoy sex more than men, but men want it more.

It is how nature programmed it.

They have more nerve endings in and around their vaginas and feel it more than a man can ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:

Just dey play. How many men do you know that have intimacy gadgets? But women.... na so Love Machine shock Jennifer the other day. Na FMC Asaba we settle the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Starz825(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Esoresor:
Na initial gra gra men get
If he reach level...na men go run

3 Likes

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
They they like every other girl out there, only more experienced and refined

So, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, thesis, or personal statement.
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Prettygirl200(f): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
Blupen:
Women enjoy sex more than men yet una no dey allow ashawo rest for brothels, u guys keep chasing women up and down and going into fake relationships just bc of sex. How many women have u seen chasing men bc of sex, dey there dey yarn dust. Yen yen yen
Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Prettygirl200(f): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Blupen:
we all know that despite the fact that the padlock needs the key more it doesn't make any move till they key comes and opens it.....i don't know if you get what am saying......oga you are the key holder
Women enjoy sex when they are very wet, but that's it when the man has aroused her so which one be women enjoy sex more yet your gender can do anything to get under a woman's skirt. Dey there make lie bend your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by Blupen(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Women enjoy sex when they are very wet, but that's it when the man has aroused her so which one be women enjoy sex more yet your gender can do anything to get under a woman's skirt. Dey there make lie bend your mouth.
See this one, you think i deh wear midi pampers for you to come deh sing nursery rhymes for my ear?? madam go and pack your black pant inside e don dry you try wash am today.....

1 Like

Re: Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before by HellVictorinho7: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:
well, u can go and shayo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.