Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? (16395 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / My Experience With Older Woman / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by DiegoMaria(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
May God help us
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
omale88:
its easy most of this women are independent as long as there is no wedding ring on that finger you can always try your luck with them,you can look out for them at shopping malls ,its easy to hookup there as there is an opportunity for you to offer to help them with one or two stuffs when they come shopping,secondly you must be confident and talk to them in a way that doesnt look like you are scared of them,eye contact is important,as i said they appreciate compliments more than anything,for example you can talk about their perfume and how they smell nice,this to most of this women is a sign of interest and then you can decide to stretch the gist into conversations that fits into her age range like if there is any link to peoples personality to the type of perfumes they use?these kind of conversation would cheer up her curiosity to get to know you better,just try as much to be a different young man,try not to push it to sex topics early as this would be a great turn off,have in mind also that she would want your relationship to be discreet so dont push it hard and be patient to listen to them before you talk as this would show her a sign of your maturity. good luck

I don't have luxury of time to go to mall or to compliment anybody, I go for what I want directly. though with ur age, you need to do something similar to errands to get their attention.

But ur trick to get them to me is long and stressful, the chance is also slim.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

I don't have luxury of time to go to mall or to compliment anybody, I go for what I want directly. though with ur age, you need to do something similar to errands to get their attention.

You dont sound smart... A smart guy knows that married or older ladies are easier to toast if u can guarantee them ur secrecy.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Priam:

This point you made is similar to one guy who created a thread to share his experience and addiction to married women. It seems like women in a loveless, unhappy marriage are easy prey and prone to be taken. The guy was bullied by many people, especially women, with threats of karma getting back at him that he had to deactivate and stopped updating the thread.

Other people who also shared their experiences with married women all point to the same issue.

Here's the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5917487/addiction-married-women

More than halve of married women are in loveless marriage, they are just thr because of stigma or they are powerless.

Thre is a big married woman that I almost Bleep last two weeks, but I just changed my mind and appealed to her to give her husband one more chance, if I am bad person I would have tricked this woman to travel with me, because she ready to leave her husband, but why should I break marriage because of selfish urge. Thank God they settled again.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

More than halve of married women are in loveless marriage, they are just thr because of stigma or they are powerless.

Thre is a big married woman that I almost Bleep last two weeks, but I just changed my mind and appealed to her to give her husband one more chance, if I am bad person I would have tricked this woman to travel with me, because she ready to leave her husband, but why should I break marriage because of selfish urge. Thank God they settled again.

If you dint fvck her today, a merciless person will fvvck her tomorrow, cos its obvious she's interested.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
NiRfreak:

If you dint fvck her today, a merciless person will fvvck her tomorrow, cos its obvious she's interested.

Noooooooooooooo, frustration from the husband caused it, I struggled to the limit before she gave me her number, I did a lot of tricks bf she opened up for me about situation she found herself. She asked me to get apartment (she will responsible for house rent o) for her in other town so that she can escape from the claws of her Husband. But I think that won't be the best for her,

But, are they be I wanted to, I would have told her to come and see it herself and I would make sure she come in the evening,from their we will lodge ,the second day I will tell her to go back that I will do all other necessary tins to get the apartment . having seen what am looking for, I will distance myself from her.

This woman is a type that not easy to overlook by any man o. Hips and laps are first class

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
NiRfreak:

You dont sound smart... A smart guy knows that married or older ladies are easier to toast if u can guarantee them ur secrecy.

Let forget , am telling you your road to get them too long for me ,if am not smart and very BOLD guy will I say that? I asked them what I want directly and not errand stuff that you embark on. I have developed thick skin for unlikely outcomes.
Mind you, not all older women but the one I see there is likelihood positive results,easily detected thru dressings! Outlooks!! And utterances!!!

Ur trick is just 10% guaranteed and it can work for any woman, irrespective of ages. It also shows u are still a learner and averagely bolded guy

How many older women going to shoprites and malls? Its only rich and top government officials women that often go to malls, can those super lady fall for ur trick? No

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

Let forget , am telling you your road to get them too long for me ,if am not smart will I say that? I asked them what I want directly and not errand stuff that you embark on.

Ur trick is just 10% guaranteed and it can work for any woman. It also shows u re still a learner.
ok
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

do what you can. it worked for many .
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
omale88:
do what you can. it worked for many .

Don't argue about it
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

Don't argue about it
stop looking for an argument;i told you what i know works,its an option not an argument.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Guy easy now... Lol. Everything no be juju...when u visit ashawo house the ashawo no dey keep ya condom for one nylon plus the tissue dem take wipe ya sperm? Lol....if na by juju, 60% to 70% of Nigerian men would have lost their glory by now now... Lol

That's how Nigerians are! Always relating everything to some spiritual bullshît.

I've always said it that no pussy can cause badluck or blessings for you.
If you suddenly get poor and miserable after fvcking a particular lady it is simply coincidence, nothing more. You'd have become miserable whether you fvcked her or not.
Same goes for if you suddenly get rich or things start getting better for you after you fvcked a particular lady, it is simply coincidence.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
omale88:
stop looking for an argument;i told you what i know works,its an option not an argument.

I mean am not argue about ur tricks
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by BlackBullXXX(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
The two tricks will work, it all depend on the person using the trick and the person the trick is been used on.

You'll meet a whole lot of matured ladies at the market/busstop more than you would at the mall.

So it's all about the guy going to woo them, his confidence, charisma, boldness, smile and his ability to start, contain and control conversation.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Neversaynever47(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
omale88:
my first real girlfriend ronke from kwara state was 44 when i met her i was 24 then and then later oyindamola lagos she was 46 then,omotayo 42 lagos and lastly vannesa 39 lagos, before i met my soul mate doyin 36,i have always been ahead of younger girls and their immaturity and lack of patience even at my young age,mentally i matured quickly as i grew side by side my dad i was forced to reason like an adult so i became fund of older women because most of them are not rash,you dont need to call them all the time like younger girls,they are contented and are not in a rush and they love with all their hear. i may be young 32 but i dont easly fancy ladies below 33,so i never really had trouble interacting with older women because they are experienced and take complements to heart.im sure if i didnt mention ive been taken some of them would probably send me emails ���☺☺ lol.
where did you meet doyin?
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Neversaynever47:
where did you meet doyin?
sory that is classified ☺☺☺
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Let forget , am telling you your road to get them too long for me ,if am not smart will I say that? I asked them what I want directly and not errand stuff that you embark on.

Ur trick is just 10% guaranteed and it can work for any woman, irrespective of age. It also shows u re still a learner.

How many older women going to shoprites and mall? Its only rich and top government officials women that often go to mall, can those super lady fall for ur trick? No

with your style..u can't have more success with ladies in general. You can tell a lady let's start fuccking without them going defensive....except for few loose women u can trick with money
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:
what if she just used the handkerchief like the nearest available stuff to clean your mess on her....and where else could she have place her handkerchief.
You want test urself abi.. I can see u are hell bent on working those old vineyards. Just be careful sha cos in naija anything can happen especially the things science will not be able to explain... I like ur signature tho grin

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:
what if she just used the handkerchief like the nearest available stuff to clean your mess on her....and where else could she have place her handkerchief.
Ahan, handkerchief is 500 at most, why would she have requested for it? His freaking sperm was on it and he had the right to do with it whatever pleased him!
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
lastchild:
there are ways people's glory are being harvested which sleeping with older women is not even among the list

Do you know that sleeping with young girls is more risky than their older counterparts?

No spiritual assignment of stealing people's glory will be given to those older women, it's always young girls are on the mission, it's funny that men who are conscious of their destiny not to be taken, feel so liberal with the young girls believing that older ones are the evil when in reality the younger hustlers we call girls are the one doing many spiritual nonsense just to buy iPhone 12
Young people grow to be old, so, anyone who's on a devilish assignment can still continue to do it till they die.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by judetov2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
there are a lot of them here in abuja.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by HomerTimpson: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Ahan, handkerchief is 500 at most, why would she have requested for it? His freaking sperm was on it and he had the right to do with it whatever pleased him!
Naaahhh! yem yem, you just went on ghost mode like that...been a while o, I trust you are doing well,right?
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
NiRfreak:

with your style..u can't have more success with ladies in general. You can tell a lady let's start fuccking without them going defensive....except for few loose women u can trick with money

Go to shoprite and carry them go ur one room to Bleep. Come back and tell us ur dirty outcome. U guys should stop leave in self denial.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
NiRfreak:

.that's is ur level and stage in life , you may not believe because of ur experience in dating women, I was one in ur shoe. But I learnt in hard way to cut wastages in dealing with women, ........they will collect more than enough from u in names of call cards, transport fare, and other bills. What about errands? just to laid!

Meanwhile I don't need achievement in getting laid. Provided I succeed in getting one out of billion women on earth.

Bye.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
NiRfreak:

..keep on doing errands,.....one day you shall be delivered from the land of slavery, so thy lord says

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by lastchild: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

if I was in her shoes, I would request for that handkerchief, Infact I'll come back to collect it, yahoo boys full everywhere and they can do an undo

Truth is that, the woman could be ritualist looking for a destiny to steal or she was scared the guy could be a ritualist

So her reason of requesting for the handkerchief is not known by any of us, so it's under probability

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

..keep on doing errands,.....one day you shall be delivered from land of slavery, so thy lord says

Which one is errand...what do u even mean by errand.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Naaahhh! yem yem, you just went on ghost mode like that...been a while o, I trust you are doing well,right?
Haha!!!
In the end we'll all become ghosts...
Doing well? Well...
You're really stalking me, that's weird!!!
How're you doing as well?
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by NiRfreak(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
The two tricks will work, it all depend on the person using the trick and the person the trick is been used on.

You'll meet a whole lot of matured ladies at the market/busstop more than you would at the mall.

So it's all about the guy going to woo them, his confidence, charisma, boldness, smile and his ability to start, contain and control conversation.
exactly
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by HomerTimpson: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Haha!!!
In the end we'll all become ghosts...
Doing well? Well...
You're really stalking me, that's weird!!!
How're you doing as well?
hmmm @ bolded..
(Doing well? Well?? I hope it's not what am thinking? I can understand if you don't want to spill it on here)..
And yes i'll take the 'weird' as a compliment LOL,so you are welcome mam(except you don't like being stalked)...
And thanks for asking, I'm doing well all by myself,I feel strong and fit as a fiddle. cool
Re: What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
hmmm @ bolded..
(Doing well? Well?? I hope it's not what am thinking? I can understand if you don't want to spill it on here)..
And yes i'll take the 'weird' as a compliment LOL,so you are welcome mam(except you don't like being stalked)...
And thanks for asking, I'm doing well all by myself,I feel strong and fit as a fiddle. cool
Good to know you're fine.
Do not bother about stalking me, I won't be online from tomorrow.
Do stay safe, be good and take care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.