Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? (16408 Views)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by SisiKill1: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
They are lovely. So gentle, well spoken, well mannered, totally independent and amazingly intelligent. . . I guess that's why God made angels instead of mere human beings his companions.

But i digress, so back to the topic. . . What do i think of Nairaland girls? Err. . . I reserve my comment.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sexy, Sassy and fun kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
girls love themself grin Eboy how you dey sister cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nethacker(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
i like all of'em except for thoniaslim dats a snub grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by lovemoi2(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
nethacker:

i am a snub grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2009
nethacker:

she is pretty angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by TheHenrys(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2009
@nethacker,
My thinking exatly about Thonia slim,i thot i was the only one that noticed,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
Thonia's not a snub! undecided

@ Post!

I think NL girls are simply amazing! kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by bluespice(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

They are lovely. So gentle, well spoken, well mannered, totally independent and amazingly intelligent. . . I guess that's why God made angels instead of mere human beings his companions.

But i digress, so back to the topic. . . What do i think of Nairaland girls? Err. . . I reserve my comment.
see why i love my twin? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ Post!

I think NL girls are simply amazing! kiss
I'm glad u said "I Think"
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Vuitton(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2009
Not much, I barely know any personally sad
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
I'm glad u said "I Think"

Meaning it's my opinion! You should state yours and not pick on other people's
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
ok most of the ones i know are actually very nice, intelligent like , emmmm am i allowed to name names?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Now u r talking! wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by jaybee3(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
shakara 2 much for them. they don't like giving some of us eligible . . . . . . . . . . 'em goodies.

hahahahah

some are matured but most are plain irritants/e-thugs
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nethacker(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

Thonia's not a snub!  undecided

@ Post!

I think NL girls are simply amazing!  kiss
U wont knw better we knw better, Who she be sef  angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by platinumnk(f): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ethugs lol grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
jay bee:

shakara 2 much for them. they don't like giving some of us eligible . . . . . . . . . . 'em goodies.

hahahahah

some are matured but most are plain irritants/e-thugs

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
nethacker:

U wont knw better we knw better, Who she be sef angry angry angry

Really? I cant assess myself and my co-females? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Sweetpie,

Im doing ok, just recovering from the flu sad sad.

One of the reasons NL girls are skeptical about the guys is because we know what some of them will do, i.e run away if the girl doesnt meet their standard of beauty and come and post it on NL or mess about with the girl and come and post it on NL. A lose lose situation so I can see why girls dont want to test the waters grin.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@Sweetpie,

One of the reasons NL girls are skeptical about the guys is because we know what some of them will do, i.e run away if the girl doesnt meet their standard of beauty and come and post it on NL or mess about with the girl and come and post it on NL. A lose lose situation so I can see why girls dont want to test the waters grin.
sorry to hear about that, hope you are better now.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@Sweetpie,

eiyah . . pele! kiss

It's only on NL I see guys talk more than girls undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Sweetpie and UJU

Thanks babes im so much more better now than on Friday and Saturday where I was dead literally grin grin. Hope you two had a better weekend than I did grin.

Some NL men have made me see a different side to Nigerian men. You know how they say, your true personality comes out when you are anonymous.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by nethacker(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@Sweetpie,

Is dat wat u think
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@Sweetpie and UJU

Thanks babes im so much more better now than on Friday and Saturday where I was dead literally grin grin. Hope you two had a better weekend than I did grin.

Some NL men have made me see a different side to Nigerian men. You know how they say, your true personality comes out when you are anonymous.
that is why I like you, your nice way of thinking wink you are very right smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by jidobaba(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
nethacker:

that thoniaslim actually looks snobbish, talks snobbish, and walks snobbish. ergo, she must be a snub. nice breasts though
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
sweetpie23:

that is why I like you, your nice way of thinking wink you are very right smiley
Thanks babes. Hope you are doing ok.

nethacker:

Is dat wat u think

I think its the general consensus smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by debest1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@Sweetpie and UJU

Glad 2 hear u r much better now.
Please this thread is about NL WOMEN, dont turn it into a NL MEN debate, OK!  grin grin grin

poster, am i allowed to name names?  grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2009
jidobaba:

that thoniaslim actually looks snobbish, talks snobbish, and walks snobbish. ergo, she must be a snub. nice breasts though
have you seen her walking lol cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
debest1:

Glad 2 hear u r much better now.
Please this thread is about NL WOMEN, dont turn it into a NL MEN debate, OK!  grin grin grin

Thanks hun smiley. I retract my comment about NL men Eventhough its the truth grin grin Go ahead name names just know that may create tension somehow especially if you dont say my name angry grin grin grin grin grin grin Just kidding.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Girls? by sweetpie23: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
debest1:

please feel free. any responsibility and wrong doing will not be blame on me you may process grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.