Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani (1767 Views)

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri / CBN's Plan Is To Cause Protest And Stop Elections - Oshiomhole (Video) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Enn214(m): 7:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Following ongoing reactions trailing the hike in the price of fuel across the country, a former lawmaker Shehu Sani who represented Kanuda Central in the eighth Senate has revealed why Nigerians did not hit the street in protest against the development .

Vanguard learnt that in what came in as a surprise to Nigerians, Pipelines and Product Marketing Company ( PPMC ) announced that the price of premium motor spirit popularly known as petrol has been increased to N 151 . 56 per litre .
The development came barely five months after the pump price of premium motor spirit was reduced to N 123 per litre by the federal government, with the disclosure made in a memo released by PPMC .

In response , Shehu Sani described Nigerians' less - aggressive response to increase in fuel price as indifference .
According to him, Nigerians did not protest the fuel price as they did in 2012 because they were waiting for people to protest for them.

" Everybody is waiting for somebody to protest and there is nobody , " the former lawmaker said in a tweet .

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A2953686

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Until you see food chop before you go get strength go protest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Enn214(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2020
shocked

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Ahmed0336(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2020
gbam!!!

Nobody wan die but everybody wants a better country.

naso we go continue to the wait since we never wan get sense.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by chatinent: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
The country itself is a protest.
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by saheedbadmus(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2020
Who one go jail ..
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by samincredible44(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2020
the fact is 9ja is not worth dying for

4 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Israel5(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Op, Where is 'kanuda' central again?
Anyways, no matter the increments, Protest or not, Nigeria always survives.
It is good that this administration has seen the truth of what they resisted a while back. Nothing can be done against but for the truth.
I believe, Everything will work out for our good.
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by November1857(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Until you see food chop before you go get strength go protest.
That means during GEJ time , over feeding make them get strength to protest .

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Temitopemo6e6(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2020
November1857:
That means during GEJ time , over feed make them get strength to protest .
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by 2by40ft: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Classes of Nigerians
Some are too compatible to go out and protest
The majority are too weak to hold on to protest
The godly ones are too hypocritical to show people the right way
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by obami007(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Nobody wants to die for nothing
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Nbotee(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Israel5:
Op, Where is 'kanuda' central again?
Anyways, no matter the increments, Protest or not, Nigeria always survives.
It is good that this administration has seen the truth of what they resisted a while back. Nothing can be done against but for the truth.
I believe, Everything will work out for our good.

To slap U jus dey hungry me... No worry, some of una go soon get sense by force
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Vyzz: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
No be anybody go fit lead protest...

It should be a man that has influence and command respect...

A celebrity
A politician
Or make soldiers kukuma coup am
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by AsomughaChuks02: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2020
chucknorris12x:
We will meet at the polls in 2023
And what will you do?
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by obamartins(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2020
Some of us saw it coming in 2015 and made stringent efforts to build safety nets, because of his antecedents. We were called fools, Tanoids, and all sort of names and now you want us to go out and protest? No way, we are too busy for that. Let the Ojota crew go back and protest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Bigmanpickin: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
No be anybody go fit lead protest...

It should be a man that has influence and command respect...

A celebrity

A politician

Or make soldiers kukuma coup am
Or a group of think tanks

#MakeNigeriaGreat https://www.nairaland.com/6102683/nigeria-arise-makenigeriagreat
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Ayed44: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2020
chucknorris12x:
We will meet at the polls in 2023
Vote buying will do the trick.
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by sreamsense: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Why will there be nobody? What of your children? Call all your children residing overseas and your other family members and lead us in the protest. After all, you have benefited in Nigeria than others you are waiting for. Others will be at your back following you closely from 3D-environment
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Moneywirer: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Something heavy is brewing. Just refer to this comment in not more than a month's time.
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by LaboPolitics: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
yoruba should go out and lead the protest like they did against GEJ.
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Enn214(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
sani should lead us
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Israel5(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nbotee:

To slap U jus dey hungry me... No worry, some of una go soon get sense by force

Is my submission above your head? If you're sensitive enough to be realistic, you'd live your life and stop looking for allies to feed your anger on failed governments. And By the way, If you ever see me, try it.
Don't ever quote me again Sir. ☺
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by DEROX: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
LaboPolitics:
grin sorry now I see you are obsessed with Yoruba but no be only dem dey Nigeria
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by Zendinho(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have no problem with the leaders...but the masses.

Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by tamdun: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
LaboPolitics:
So you are waiting for yoruba people to spearhead as always abi, now I understand why you people hate yoruba so much, if yoruba decide they are leaving Nigeria thats it for this country but they ain't ready, I understand the hatred bra
Re: Everybody Is Waiting For Somebody To Protest And There's Nobody - Shehu Sani by 2020Experience(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerians aren’t United that’s why every shits thrown on them by politicians must be swallowed.

(1) (Reply)

Aba Delivers 3,000 Pairs Of Work Boots To The Nigerian Railway Corporation / Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House / Nigeria’s UK Envoy Hosts Yoruba, Igbo Leaders In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.