Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (4313 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2020
iLegendd:
My last comment on this thread.

To summarize my post on the guy that talked about money, it's not money that you need, but understanding and attraction.

Yesterday was a bad day, but the books generated 26k while I sleep. Today, it has already made a couple of Pounds.

So, people should stop talking about "make money, make money" because it's a wrong mentality meant for poor people. Focus on "solve a problem, solve a problem."

After this thread was created, a lot of people messaged me to purchase Lasticle which costs 10k. If all of them pay, do you know how much I'll realize?

That, my friend, is the power of solving a problem. Focus on solutions to problems and you'll never lack money — not on "make money, make money."

This Why you are among the legend of our time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Slim Girls / Imagine (photo) / Facts About Single Mothers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.