Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? (918 Views)

As Adult, Have You Ever Kissed Your Mum Or Dad On The Lips? / "I Haven't Been Kissed In So Long, I'm A Virgin Again" - Eva Alordiah / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by 01pudesseld: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Have you ever kissed in the bathroom

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by dukeprince50: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2020
this thread is for people with bathroom grin

our own, we deh call am baffroom.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by HenryChineche: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2020
01pudesseld:
Have you ever kissed in the bathroom
How will this question help you make money? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2020
HenryChineche:

How will this question help you make money? undecided
Bro try to joke at times and learn how to be calming down If you look at the situation of things in this country and how everything is going
Without jokes some of us might sleep and not wake up again. grin what op post is bull shit but we're left with no choice but just to laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

our own we deh call am baffroom.

Lol is how sum of us Aussies say it. I know I do grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by Lamanii22(f): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

our own we deh call am baffroom.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by dukeprince50: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol is how sum of us Aussies say it. I know I do grin
lol. by the way, ur picture looks scary

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol.
by the way, ur picture looks scary

Haha why scary. I'm the least scary person I know grin but Ur the second person said that to me in the last few days. I think I'll change it tomorrow. Na see now you've made me self conscious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by dukeprince50: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Missyford31:

Haha why scary. I'm the least scary person I know grin but Ur the second person said that to me in the last few days. I think I'll change it tomorrow. Na see now you've made me self conscious cheesy
I didnt say you are scary, i said the picture is scary. Its beautiful but scary.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Which kind question be dis na?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Kissed In The Bathroom ??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
I didnt say you are scary, i said the picture is scary. Its beautiful but scary.
.lol thanks I think grin
Maybe it's all the hair lol. It's very long n am wearing it up high

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Live Long, Here Are 4 Things You Should Learn To Avoid About Wome / We Won't Have Stories Of Suicide If Everyone Do This / Help Spread: What Is MRNA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.