Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! (1531 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2021
she no likee garanuti but she chopwam if e give cucumber o! waka from trans-amadi till biging brake dance awilo logumba o, baby make i give solid, make even miss shekpe and okro soup enwere-mite remite te te ... umu chineke eh! happiness is free! join me celebrate ! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by posty56: 3:47pm On May 03, 2021
drop your phone.
Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Beckham14: 3:47pm On May 03, 2021
Online drunkard.

7 Likes

Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Jokescity(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
she no likee garanuti but she chopwam if e give cucumber o! waka from trans-amadi till biging brake dance awilo logumba o, baby make i give solid, make even miss shekpe and okro soup enwere-mite remite te te ... umu chineke eh! happiness is free! join me celebrate ! grin grin grin grin
what type of Indian helm u dey smoke

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 03, 2021

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Karleb(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Mad man! grin

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Mustiboy(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2021
Am I tripping or what
Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by franklingud(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2021
Someone said online drunkard grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me If I Have A Girlfriend And My Reply was! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
lol ok here comes another Nairaland psychiatric patient unleashedgrin

(1) (Reply)

No Girlfriend, No Fiancee Yet! But I Want To Get Married This Year / Flushed Like 3 Times In Inlaw House, Shit No Go, What Can I Do / How I Became Rich And Successful Because Of Revenge For My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.