Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship (50127 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by kponkedenge(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
I love Nengi, she's a smart lady.

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by poiunt: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
yeyeyeyeyyyeeeeeee in burna boy voice

What is wrong with Nigerian boys and love

You all came to play a game for 85 million naira not to fall in love

11 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Freeeanijor: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Unfortunately this is the sad reality confronting us in our society, it's a global pandemic like coronavirus everyday we keep recording new cases.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Kennyking1234: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Timekeeper: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin angry

7 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nmezor(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo free her now na by force ni?

10 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Cherrybae(f): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why can't this useless frustrated ibo boy leave Nengi alone. Is love by force.

Im not suprise becos his people Igbos likes attachee by force.

Tufiakwa for such a cheap woman wrapper.

17 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by manunitedbabes: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked so waiting come happen? Erica no dey now so shakara is the next action

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by SocialJustice: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Before nko. When she's not a cheerful giver
How tall are you?

Nengi needs to shoo this guy away. She tolerates too much mumu attitude from him.

In the end she'll miss her opportunity to get Kidd.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by stanluiz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozor dey fall hand sha. Such a simp cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Erica did everything and she was called cheap. Nengi composes herself and Ozo is called a simp. Nairaland men, pick a struggle.

10 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Munieer(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo u too mumu

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Hardeyoye: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
This Ozo guy is just too stupid

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Openbusiness: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shots fired grin! I really don't understand this BBN show of a thing. Is it supposed to be a dating hookup game or wotIs the purpose of the show for them to have sexual relationship with one another?

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by kambili999(f): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:

Ndi amu pencil u mean?
Bwahahahahahaha.

Be nice nne
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Hezmatosky: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
I really like how nengi is handling ozo
I have been noticing something right from primary school days. Anyone whose name starts with the letter Z, always behave somehow undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo who do u this kind thing. embarassed grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by jericco1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
A glorified simp angry

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by frankmoney(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kiddawya will sleep with nengi before ozo .. he doesn't want to have sense

14 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by bukiah: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nazist:
Ozo should be crown prince of SIMP ville angry chai!!
please who is a simp?

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Kellysman77(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bb Naija, Everyday new story
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by optimus106(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo is a sucker for love...

Even outside the house, he won't 444kkk that girl.

Mugu.

17 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by hush15: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nengi has outlined how she wants her relationship with Ozo to be in a conversation she had with him during today's fitness exercise.

Nengi who clearly told Ozo that they are not in a relationship, stated that they cannot be doing what people in relationships do which includes him trying to steal kisses. She went on to tell Ozo to let that die.

Here are the videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3D0dlp4u0

Nengi has a window with Kiddwaya and that's why she is pushing Ozo away. It's quite unfortunate that Ozo is not awakened to that fact that he is just wastingnhis time and has lost focus completely

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by mannasseh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
he is painting the igbos Wrongly, An igbo man will never pick a lady over money. Igbos dont behave like this.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by just2endowed: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lol the lady is for the highest bidder

5 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Okuda(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

A Simp in cheastbeaters region is far better and noble than the wisest man in ugwu awusa.

and south wasteeee..

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by solmusdesigns: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
Shots fired grin! I really don't understand this BBN show of a thing. Is it supposed to be a dating hookup game or wotIs the purpose of the show for them to have sexual relationship with one another?

Think of it as all NYSC 3 weeks camp filmed from day one to day 21 with more challenging games, nomination and wicked stuffs

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Giftexx: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Funny enuf,
She'll fall for the guy that grabs her butt without her permission.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by MoIbrahim: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo- Igbo Amaka... grin

You see 85m yet you still dey find kiss. I have more serious Igbo friends sha.

10 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by bukatyne(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
It is either Nengi is 'decent' and does not want to rush the process

OR

She sees Kiddwaya as obtainable now her competitor Erica is out of the house.

Let's wait and see. cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Incredible Photos Of Actors Before Applying Movie Makeup / Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.