Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship (50148 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TimeManager(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
I really like how nengi is handling ozo
she's doing it for the camera. Take down the camera, she'd be rolling under the sheet.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Dextre(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lakeshizu:
And the guy finished with a first class

He carry last class for street coordination. I sincerely don't blame him tho,he has fallen in love..love na real otumokpo. He dash d babe hin Mumu button, and she don use yansh press the button finish.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Goodmarlian: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
[quote author=Kriss216 post=93712245]
A Simp in cheastbeaters region is far better and noble than the wisest man in ugwu awusa. [/quote

The northern SIMPs donate all our countries stolen funds to hoes just to taste pussy grin grin
They know themselves the alhajis.

7 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by SweetCunt97(f): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
TreasureTayo:
THIS OZO GUY JUST DENSE ANYHOW.
YANSH DON MAKE AM DENSE. NENGI ISN'T INTERESTED, GIVE HER SPACE, NA SOSO BODYGUARD YOU DEY DO FROM DAY 1.
LADIES LIKE ATTENTION BUT WHEN IT GETS TOO MUCH, IT COULD BE ANNOYING.

WAKE UP OZO, 85M OVER YANSH. ABI SHEY DEM SWEAR FOR YOU NI cheesy grin grin
He came to bbn to look for a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hezmatosky:

I have been noticing something right from primary school days. Anyone whose name starts with the letter Z, always behave somehow undecided
na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Asianjollof007: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
When the show started, i thought this guy would be the smartest among the guys cos of his cuteness. Sometimes, you have to look beyond physical appearance.. Personality really matters, some people fine but dem no get sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Emilokoiyawon: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Most Nigerian men become weak whenever they see a beautiful yellow girl with a fine yanch. SIMPING.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
TimeManager:

she's doing it for the camera. Take down the camera, she'd be rolling under the sheet.

kiss the truth!
No,you are wrong,nengi type of girl are hard nut to crack,forget her appearance,i know what I'm talking

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ashawopikin(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nengi has outlined how she wants her relationship with Ozo to be in a conversation she had with him during today's fitness exercise.

Nengi who clearly told Ozo that they are not in a relationship, stated that they cannot be doing what people in relationships do which includes him trying to steal kisses. She went on to tell Ozo to let that die.

Here are the videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3D0dlp4u0
waste of fine boy, this simp needs to be evicted Asap

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by davidpokopikin(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
PLEASE NIGERIANS HELP ME GROW MY BRAND...SUPPORT ME BY WATCHING MY CRAFT...VIA YOUTUBE , PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FREE, JUST LIKE WHERE U LIKING PICTURES ON FACEBOOK

CLICK HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip36ajZyQ6I

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by AfroKnight: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo won’t hear word.

Don’t go and form romantic only for your gesture to be interpreted as sexual assault.

Guy jazz up.

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by beautyhound(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:

I wudnt mind you handling me

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by lymelyte(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
hush15:

Nengi has a window with Kiddwaya and that's why she is pushing Ozo away. It's quite unfortunate that Ozo is not awakened to that fact that he is just wastingnhis time and has lost focus completely
truth is that kidd will still knack nengi when they are out of the house.. Probably when they are in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by AsawanaDgreat: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
All these kind yeye news sef
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by TimeManager(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
No,you are wrong,nengi type of girl are hard nut to crack,forget her appearance,i know what I'm talking
forget talk. I insist the only thing stopping nengi is the camera.
kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Slymonster(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided

And you think the organisers are stupid not to do a blood test

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Imperial45: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
TreasureTayo:
YANSH DON MAKE AM DENSE. NENGI ISN'T INTERESTED, GIVE HER SPACE, NA SOSO BODYGUARD YOU DEY DO FROM DAY 1.

Cool down *Treasure Tayo* We all already know The winner Even b4 the end the show � .ICONS
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Kobicove(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
This guy is a confirmed idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by maiquel: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
If I was his brother I'd be ashamed to come out.
This guy is not wise, although he is knowledgeable.
What is doing him?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Dalby(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided

Even her own health status too. Guys and girls can be vectors...

grin grin grin
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by 2cribz: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why must u guys always add NI to everything .
U dey mad ni,dem swear 4u ni, i dey come ni. Ni ni ni. Who not ear or elbow.na always knee,ni ni. lol
TreasureTayo:

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by jaxman007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
This ozo who is fresh and smart has to be the most silly guy in this year BBN..He has this mentally of "keep fighting for what you want till you get it" but such ain't happening between him and nengi.. so far, he has been fooling himself

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Goodman247: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
J
poiunt:
yeyeyeyeyyyeeeeeee in burna boy voice

What is wrong with Nigerian boys and love

You all came to play a game for 85 million naira not to fall in love
rubbish.show, can't they use it to empower 85 youths, 1 million each.

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by donprinyo(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pussy man will u stop that nonsense
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Goodman247: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
jaxman007:
This ozo who is fresh and smart has to be the most silly guy in this year BBN..He has this mentally of "keep fighting for what you want till you get it" but such ain't happening between him and nengi.. so far, he has been fooling himself
did he go there for puna penetration
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by poiunt: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Goodman247:
Jrubbish.show, can't they use it to empower 85 youths, 1 million each.

out of that 85 youth, 99% will use the 1 million to flex rather than do something enterprising with it

5 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Maj196(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
When u come off as weak, they take you for granted. Hope you guys are watching the social experiment and learning one or two
No am not undecided

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Goodman247: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Useless show in a useless country called Nigeria.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
All my male children must be street wise.
I've failed as a father if i have Simp as a son.

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
She is handling him the way a lady should handle a simp....."Lord of Simp" at that undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
kponkedenge:
I love Nengi, she's a smart lady.

Ozo is not her type. She needs someone like Teddy(Bambam's husband)

4 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Angelfrost(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
TimeManager:

forget talk. I insist the only thing stopping nengi is the camera.
kiss the truth!

She's smart then... Why is Ozo too dumb to realize he is making a mess of his reputation in front of the very same cameras??!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump Featured In "Home Alone" Movie (Video) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" / #BBNaija: Condoms Have Reduced In The House – Nengi Tells Ozo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.