Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship (50672 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I’m Done With You, You Are A Pain In The Ass” / Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Udeyhere: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
this kind guys they die for any panty they see on their path.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by fowlyansh181(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Fair guys sef embarassed
i am fair, I no Dey mumu like this
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by fowlyansh181(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided

coming from Naija olosho, e surprise me oo
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
How tall are you?

Nengi needs to shoo this guy away. She tolerates too much mumu attitude from him.

In the end she'll miss her opportunity to get Kidd.
Lol I'm 5'11ft tall

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Awe4luv:

are u really tall as your name suggest ?
Yes sir! smiley
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ndidibabe(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
All my male children must be street wise.
I've failed as a father if i have Simp as a son.

What is the meaning of simp?
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by SimpKING: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nazist:
Ozo should be crown prince of SIMP ville angry chai!!

He has not paid his dues
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by SimpKING: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ozwor sorry Ozor.. I am proud to call you one of us
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by okenwaa(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Konjinaba
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by pulsa(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hezmatosky:

I have been noticing something right from primary school days. Anyone whose name starts with the letter Z, always behave somehow undecided
Zebucanezer
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ThatFairGuy1: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Fair guys sef embarassed
Wetin do them

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by SexytorresE(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wtf? “Chest beater religion “? grin I knw them
Ahmed0336:

Seconded. If my son mistakenly display signs of SIMPs I will donate him to chestbeaters region.

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by millhouse: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
As in eh ..My madam said if Ozo was her son , she will beg big brother to allow her see him ,and if her request is granted , she will go to the house, give Ozo a hot slap without saying a word and go back home .

6 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Hmmmm. Food for thought bro; food for thought!

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

A Simp in cheastbeaters region is far better and noble than the wisest man in ugwu awusa.

Arrrrrrrh

Wdf are you insinuating, stop being sarcastic let's face reality here. You involving the northern shows how little ya brain can't differentiate between facts and evidence.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by SocialJustice: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol I'm 5'11ft tall
Nice, I'm 6'3". Can we please chat off here?
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Graysons: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
FEGNO:
For the sake of Ozor let's pray Nengi does not give her goodies to Kidd
Why? is ozo Nengi husband or what?

1 Like

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2020
mannasseh:
he is painting the igbos Wrongly, An igbo man will never pick a lady over money. Igbos dont behave like this.

But na so Igbo's dey jonze for woman matter??

That guy dey really jonze. I feel embarrassed for him. That guy should have been from Ghana
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Wetin do them

Fair guys dey jonze sha

But this Ozo king is their king
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2020
I fit leave my wife wit Ozo travel comot.cos I knw she is in perfect hands

3 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Thattallgirl(f): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Nice, I'm 6'3". Can we please chat off here?
Hehehe where? cheesy
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ibrahimdoc: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2020
The girl wants to be hooked up by a billionaire when she comes out, just like Tboss and she doesn't want Ozo to spoil her chances.
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ibrahimdoc: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2020
This Ozo guy if you catch him online as Mugu, you go chop him shege. Confirm mumu man, his family will be Ashamed on his behalf, but apart from his effeminate disposition, he is really a nice gentleman and any woman who marries him, is assured of a peaceful home and a loyal husband.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by babsbolad: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2020
This Ozo guy can't wake up for once, despite her clear writing on the wall! Chai, chief sump!!
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by babsbolad: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2020
This Ozo guy can't wake up for once, despite her clear writing on the wall! Chai, chief simp!!
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Silentgroper(m): 1:45am On Sep 09, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

But na so Igbo's dey jonze for woman matter??

That guy dey really jonze. I feel embarrassed for him. That guy should have been from Ghana
so u mean ghanaians men are simp. Makydebbie is dz true?
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Eniola40(m): 2:14am On Sep 09, 2020
;Dsimpleton
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Moz22: 2:28am On Sep 09, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na.

You cant meet a guy on TV show
And start kissing and having sex just like that....

Someone you don't know his or her health status.

Its stupid to do so undecided what has health status got to do with kissing on TV? Is he/she gonna die if they kiss?

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Moz22: 2:28am On Sep 09, 2020
haywhy1026:
Ozo is an advance idiot.......Nengi is just taking advantage of the foolishness of the guy and He is definitely a disgrace to all alpha male
he's not even an alpha male in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by ThatFairGuy1: 2:39am On Sep 09, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Fair guys dey jonze sha
But this Ozo king is their king
Stale. It isn't complexion specific
Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by greypencils: 2:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Kriss216:

I just don't understand this guy. From the first words of a girl, you know a girl who is into you and one which is using you to catch cruise. If she is using you to catch cruise, ice her out sharp sharp, waka to the next girl. Man shall not live by arse alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi To Ozo: You Can't Kiss Me Because We Are Not In A Relationship by Virgohills(m): 3:32am On Sep 09, 2020
OZO please u r not an alpha male. Leave Nengi go n face ur life.

I sell cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall / 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.