Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her (1745 Views)

Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Linadinna: 4:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Andre Plies, the husband of the popular Instagram dancer, Janemena is said to have reacted following the viral romantic scandal involving his wife and Prince Kpokpogri.

Recall that a voice note surfaced on social media some days back which allegedly had the voice of Prince Kpokpogri revealing his escapades with the married dancer. This news trended for a couple of days.

In a recent development, Janemena's husband has reaffirmed his love for his wife, stating that he is glued to his wife till death.

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by awoofquality: 4:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Nawow she get mind
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by FvckAllMods: 4:37am On Nov 01, 2021
Shut the Fvck up and Fvck man
Focus
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by doggedfighter(f): 5:09am On Nov 01, 2021
That's a real man there.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by toujurs: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2021
This lady is a big foool, tonto said the truth about you cheating on your husband, you knew it was the truth. Instead of you to ignore, you went to court to slam tonto 500million for damages, voice note came out later on. You came back to your senses and kept quiet. Your own olodo ehn.
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Mokason288(m): 5:15am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a real man there.
He will die young

He is only attracting death

Except his village/ community doesn’t have culture and tradition

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by lkillbrokehoes: 5:17am On Nov 01, 2021
You guys have heard already, the wife said that she won't leave the husband, make una rest now.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by doggedfighter(f): 5:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

He will die young

He is only attracting death

Except his village/ community doesn’t have culture and tradition

Take your superstition out of here !

Good morning.
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Mokason288(m): 5:27am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

Take your superstition out of here !

Good morning.
Good morning sweetie

I’m out of here
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by doggedfighter(f): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

Good morning sweetie

I’m out of here

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please come back later grin
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by expertman(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2021
Your Marriage your problem .

Got our own problems too .
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Ahmed0336(m): 5:40am On Nov 01, 2021
This is what happens when a wife is good in bed lipsrsealed
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Mokason288(m): 5:52am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please come back later grin
I’m back darling....

On a serious note

A Promiscuous wife attracts death to her husband and her kids
Especially in the south East and South south

That shit is real not superstition
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by SenecaTheYonger: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2021
He’s a better man than me I guess cause I find it hard to forgive.

Lord soften my heart. Amen.
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by doggedfighter(f): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m back darling....

On a serious note

A Promiscuous wife attracts death to her husband and her kids
Especially in the south East and South south

That shit is real not superstition

What happens to the wife and kids of a promiscuous man?

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Hayee(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

don't mind him cheesy cheesy cheesy
As far as I'm concerned Nairaland redpillers will not be happy about this cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by doggedfighter(f): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2021
Hayee:
don't mind him cheesy cheesy cheesy
As far as I'm concerned Nairaland redpillers will not be happy about this cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Severe pain for them. grin

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Elporo(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You guys have heard already, the wife said that she won't leave the husband, make una rest now.

Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Mokason288(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:

Where are you from?

Read your Bible... if you have one

All the men in the Bible had at least more than one wife

No woman in the BIBLE was promiscuous
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by doggedfighter(f): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

Where are you from?

Read your Bible... if you have one

All the men in the Bible had at least more than one wife

No woman in the BIBLE was promiscuous

What answer !
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by nzeobi(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a real man there.

What's real about him
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by sexzymagic(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a real man there.

Whatya say ? shocked
Ukochukwu na d same people
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by SILENTandSMART2: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a real man there.

Why can't you just say the truth,does sayin' the truth hurts....... If nah the guy do the shit will you type real woman there,

Sometimes desperate of some men that make them say Shit to girls should not be questioned sometimes, just see the way you just think like yansh....

Blame any gender that do shit , you're just sayin' you can do what she did so dat your husband can call be called real man, mumu and yeye girl....
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Gudbadguy: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
That's a real man there.
Useless man u mean
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2021
This shameless simp. I'm not surprised. Shebi na him wife her in the first place grin
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by SavageResponse(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Don't mind these busybody people!
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by Gadafii: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Dem go still carry another man pikin come dash am cheesy
Re: Jane Mena's Husband Says He's Not Leaving Her by MarketDispatch: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
He’s a better man than me I guess cause I find it hard to forgive.

Lord soften my heart. Amen.

Search of husband's name on Google displayed results of wife's name....seems you want hunger to kill the poor guy if he leaves the girl.

He may not have shakara money like Churchill or Ooni of ife to take the action part of sending her away due to obvious reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Nude Video Of Charity Ede Leaked By Mistake / The Most Important Information You'll Ever Read About On The Internet / What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.