Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians (67562 Views)

Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Awoo88: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
You see that Trump is a fearless man. Imagine that kind of stupid question he was asked.

I swear if it's me I will give him a hot slap his brain will reset to factory setting .
Give the united state president a hot slap in his office?? Your brain dey work so?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by SmartyPants(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2020
360degreess:
.. Senseless... Buhari gave him the right answer. How can buhari be killing Christians?. It doesn't make sense at all. And do you think Trump cares about the so called Christians in Nigeria?. You people are deceiving yourselves.

Of course mister Buhari is complicit in the killings of Christian minorities in the north, most particularly across the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Oshokalo: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2020
trutharena:
When will Trump stop killing blacks too in America?

Buhari should have asked him that too!
hw do u people even reason,the Fulani that are killing christian are they related with trump,u will leave the message and attack the messenger

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Shut up he will never tell.
ChristineC:
and that will be the last time you use your hands.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by thedio(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Taiwojon:
Trump's is right!!!!!!

you are their main sponsor

religious bigot that hide under one Nigeria
meanwhile thou shall not speak against authority but
well bubu I pray you repent so as not to face the wrath of God.

the blood of the innocent you killed are crying.

to everyone
you must all repent
the coming of the Lord is at hand
Still wondering who is a religious bigot betw u and Bubu
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by sevo(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Abeg,.I no go school....wetin be "stagnant farmers"?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by nams77: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
By asking that direct question, US already has clear intelligence of well coordinated attacks against Christians by buhari's regime.

They know that this govt is backing the attackers and that's why they are getting away with the atrocities.

Buhari in his response said the killings is a cultural thing - how can killings be a cultural thing Killings may be a cultural thing to islam but definitely not cultural but alien to christianity
Don't mind the ediot. U.S already has intel on what's going on. Solid intel

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by BajuGoldmehda(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Intuitively, I would have said this administration try it's best on the account of scarce resources he met just that the his best is not enough. I want to put the record straight to those my friends who were calling me out one thread where I have to give my own personal opinion which I'm entitle to on the regards of challenges this present administration is facing.

Anyways, let's put matter for Mattias and move on!!!

we shall get there one day
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Zerolosses: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government already.
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Empiree: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Which Christians are being killed in Nigeria?. I don't get it. It is meant to stare political and religious unrest in the country?.

Maybe we should go back to the memory lane where Christian hate speeches were glorified. Hate speeches made by Christian authority that called for killings of Muslim leaders in Nigeria and around the world. This was published in 1994 and was backed by Trump's country.

Anytime they portray Christians as the victims know that they have agenda. "Killing christians" my foot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
What did you know than insult? Seriously I can't phantom anything meaningful in your gibberish ranting. Go and get life kddo.
proclinician:

I have to agree at this point you have very low IQ. It took a great level of intelligence from Donald Trump to douse the North Korea tensions and avoid further escalations. I do not expect you to understand. The north Korean leader was not going to back down in his provocative show of military force and if not for the wisdom employed by Trump in seeking a common ground for a truce, it would most certainly be a different story. I do not expect you to understand also. I am very sure that if it was in the regime of anyone in Hilary Clinton crew and the rest of the party members that was the president, U.S would be in a nuclear war with north Korea and the aftermath would be something better of fictitious than real. I'm not sorry you're unfortunate with low IQ.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Barryseal: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
Trumps intelligence team must have briefed him that Buhari is in bed with the herds men responsible for the mayhem around the country.
And to be honest, Buhari failed to address his question especially when the governor of his home state and party member was seen snapping selfies with an Ak47 wielding terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Centcanada: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2020
All these pictures and videos are lies. Late Buhari and Trump never met. They are showing this news just to deceive and make some stupid Nigerians think that US and Nigeria has a good relationship.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by proclinician: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
What did you know than insult? Seriously I can't phantom anything meaningful in your gibberish ranting. Go and get life kddo.

I said I do not expect you to understand. Pls the word is "fathom" not "phantom".

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Malawian(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
You see that Trump is a fearless man. Imagine that kind of stupid question he was asked.

I swear if it's me I will give him a hot slap his brain will reset to factory setting .
Who will you slap? Trump or Buhari?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ihatemumu: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Awoo88:

Give the united state president a hot slap in his office?? Your brain dey work so?

Nigerians like the world to think everything is alright back home, they try as much to hide issues without solving them.
That question from Trump increased my respect for him.

Nigerians prefer the world to be ignorant regarding the killings going on
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by executive12: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Useless man. You and your fellow purveyors of ethnic cleansing will be held accountable after 2023.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/08/what-i-told-united-states-president-trump-when-he-accused-me-killing-christians-%E2%80%94buhari

aso rock media crew releasing fairy stories as if Buhari is even aware for what is happening around him
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Ipinlojuola: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/08/what-i-told-united-states-president-trump-when-he-accused-me-killing-christians-%E2%80%94buhari
I have yet to see any herder being arrested for killing men and women on their farmland and just this last month, a farmer was arrested for killing a herder for intruding on his farm land. I suspect he was trying not to get killed. I'm a Bubu supporter but the way they have handled this herders n farmers issue seem one sided. It's too bad. It didn't happen like this under Jonathan. They kinda got confident to do anything and get away with it now.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Asgospel: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
First of all, baba is still in SHOCK! ��
GoodofNaija:

To help you think, the people committing atrocities in America are the police and they are not getting away with it, they are being arrested.

Here in Nigeria, Herdsmen are killing and they are owning up to it, yet your grandpa buhari cannot arrest them.

Zombie, what do you call that
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Lipscomb(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump of course.
Malawian:

Who will you slap? Trump or Buhari?
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
trutharena:
When will Trump stop killing blacks too in America?

Buhari should have asked him that too!

Trump killed no black, infant blacks kill black more than the so called racist. You never come abroad, you no go know, blacks we are our own problem not the white, the day we unite, white go fear.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
MR EXCUSE GIVER
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Neddstark: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Buhari fûck up big time
Him suppose ask trump back say
Why white police dey kill black people cool

The number of Christians killed in the Middle Belt is 30X that of black Americans killed by white cops. At least thew police is arrested but the killer herdsmen are faceless.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by executive12: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Lipscomb:
Those who killing people are bokoharam. And they are not relate to Buhari. And of course many bokoharam has been killed in battle.

These are the characters I'm sharing the same passport with.
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by EMMY76: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
So killing innocent christains in nigeria is a cultural thing in buhari's religion and culture? Wonderment
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Neddstark:

The number of Christians killed in the Middle Belt is 30X that of black Americans killed by white cops. At least thew police is arrested but the killer herdsmen are faceless.
Honestly you're correct
Then trump was right asking him that question
Racism has been in existence even before trump was born cool
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Germi9: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
see this one ooh
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:
By asking that direct question, US already has clear intelligence of well coordinated attacks against Christians by buhari's regime.

They know that this govt is backing the attackers and that's why they are getting away with the atrocities.

Buhari in his response said the killings is a cultural thing - how can killings be a cultural thing Killings may be a cultural thing to islam but definitely not cultural but alien to christianity

Religion bigot, Ethnic bigot, You will hear Trump and your ears will stand up like he's your God, why are black people dying and he's not been able to put an end to it, "Killing is a cultural thing" is not going to be understood if you interpret it directly, what he means is that it has been happening a long time ago, I'm not supporting killing or Buhari here, in fact it is inhumane to support him but the killing there didn't start when he got there, it's been happening since the years of military rulers, so don't always let your hatred for Buhari blind you to always misconstrue his words
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Just wait for Trump to win his 2nd term and see what will become of you.

What is he going to do? What is he capable of doing that he didn't do in his first term, mumu
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by tolguy(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:

tell that to people of amalek
Re: Buhari: Trump Accused Me Of Killing Christians by whitedove(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2020
GoodofNaija:

iT IS WELL WITH YOU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Atiku Abubakar's Son Involved In Accident With His Portuguese Friend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.