Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange (4438 Views)

I Get Bored Of My Girlfriend Sometimes / Mu Husband Divorce Me But He Act Strange / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by merieam16(f): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Two things are involved, its either u dont av money or she doesnt love u
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mtcheew. Ozo.
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by Powerfly(f): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
RealEzee:
This life no balance at all, na dis same NL I just guy way won leave em back because she over love am n here you are trying to stay with one way don show u sign say make u port Sha

https://www.nairaland.com/6106938/girl-too-attached-me-how

Two of una suppose swap babes Aswear

No be lie bro.. They ought to swap..
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by adedayo3193(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
uncleck:

I'm tired of reading this line from guys

I swear
Re: My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange by WisdomHunter(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
maleekeminent:
My girlfriend always act strange at least every two weeks. If I call her with my phone number, she will not answer the call or reply to text until I call her with another phone number. If I asked her what going on, she will said nothing. I always fed up whenever she act strange. Sometimes I will try to forget thinking about her but I can't Keep my mind off her because I love her so much and I don't want to loose her.

Pls should I leave her or be patient with her?

First love I guess, you will get use to it bro and act like a real G when you become a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Many Of You Did This In Secondary School? (PHOTO) / Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.