Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (131503 Views)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / My Friend Threatens To Divorce Wife Over This Issue / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by babsbolad: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Ranminishe:
The plumber must be crucified, what a stupid mistake to show your uncle the cause of the blockage.

Shebi the plumber eyes don come down now .,,,,,�
How should he be crucified? It is what plumbers do in most cases , letting you see the cause of the blockages. I expect you to feel glad the man is able to see now the kind of woman he calls a wife. She's nothing but a LovePeddler.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kingsasian(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2020
grin[quote author=moneyissweet post=93761228][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Kingsasian(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2020
grin ty
MosheDayan:
you are a wise man. grin

1 Like

Henri8:

Supported abeg.
Am tired of being in shock.
imagine
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Wettoid123: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2020
stanliwise:

Where you there?
How are we sure the man is telling a truth?
We can only speak from what we know.
Right now we don’t know who actually uses the condom.

who else will use that condom? or the former tenant did what of if it is a newly build house.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 10, 2020
you swear that your condom is not among the 23 condoms, that plumber must be an accountant to be able to count them so fast.

be honest with us, are you trying to cover your tracks, Mr boy boy?

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Wettoid123: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Enugupikin:
At all
really? then how come the condom?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by IMASTEX: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Graceboi1:
I fear who no fear woman
Only two persons had a discussion with Satan, God & woman.
God discussed with Satan about Job, you know the outcome for Job.
Satan also discussed with woman "Eve" you also know the outcome. Till date, no one knows the full gist between Satan & woman at the garden.
grin grin grin grin He shock you!!!

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by olmoRoc: 6:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Troil!

Used condoms can't block a toilet,
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by lielbree: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

My uncle na business man he only comes home at night! I am serving him.. We go to shop by 8 and comes home by 5:30 or 6

You sure as no be you use the condoms?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2020
lalabrother:
How are we sure that you are not the one using the contraceptive? Your uncle should be careful with how he handles this matter, bearing in mind that he and his wife are not the only occupants of the house.

My uncle na business man he only comes home at night! I am serving him.. We go to shop by 8 and comes home by 5:30 or 6

I guess you missed the part above and how she introduced her lover as her cousin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by henryobinna(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2020
post=93729432:

Make una hear from Aunty side before concluding biko!
Who knows if uncle is lying
Oya go and bring aunty here na.

Some of una no dey reason before una talk.

Chances of hearing anything from the said aunty is so low that making this statement of yours becomes useless and meaningless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by JordanMichael(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Busted grin I can't wait to see her ugly face kicked out. Generous/cheerful giver
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2020
Ranminishe:
The plumber must be crucified, what a stupid mistake to show your uncle the cause of the blockage.

Shebi the plumber eyes don come down now .,,,,,�

Perhaps the plumber had no reason to doubt that the source of the condoms wasn't from the husband. Common sense.

Kobicove:
You can't just conclude that it was your uncle's wife that used the condoms... undecided

Lol. When it looks like she's the only one being left behind at home all the time. Facts would be starring some of you in the face but you would still prefer to play dumb. Simps

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Neddyogu(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2020
At 44 or so, ur uncle's libido is on the decline while hers is on the climb at 34. So uncle dick no dey fit do d job again so a side stud gats fill in the blank spaces.

On another note, u sure say no be u dey use all those CDs? Anyway, just keep ur mouth outta husband and wife matter shaa. It's safer that way.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by worldclass68(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:

Unah house nah package brothel grin
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by dgwarri: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Do you know that 30% of marry women this days sleep with other men. If you think I am lieing as any woman who is marry for five years, if she had not.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Ijaya123: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2020
lalabrother:
do you go to work on Sunday?

bros I am a boy-boy or servant .. I goes to shop before my uncle and he comes home before me! How I wan take get time Bleep woman for my uncle house? Even my madam no deny am

I’m not sure you saw this, if not you won’t be asking that question again.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2020
dgwarri:
Do you know that 30% of marry women this days sleep with other men. If you think I am lieing as any woman who is marry for five years, if she had not.

Lol. And she will gladly confess?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Can a 44 year old man satisfy a young woman

All the ones she did that made her married at above 30 were not enough? Well, may be she will move in with someone who can satisfy her. Nah food?
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2020
love of money.
the man should divorce her stinky ass.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by yahmohy27: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingsasian:
Let it collapse

Hahahahaha
Pls,no kill person oh!
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Eniola40(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2020
I think this story happened somewhere else entirely, the OP is just seeking attention
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2020
post=93729373:

Mind the way you use the word GENEROUS sometime please..
In this case, it is too sensitive to the topic.

Some people here can translate the use of the word to mean something else
Like 'you don't need to tell us she is generous, we know that before'
Welcome to Nairaland!

U see am so!
We talk am!
I wonder why many folks here don't like you. Most of your posts are logical and balanced. You are very right about the generous grin cheesy
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by ayusco85(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2020
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Why am I even acting surprised as if it's a secret that married women are the easiest to fvck

Son, no matter what, no matter konji that hook u, for your own good and for the good of ur unborn children and generations ahead, NEVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by hamxee33(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.
since he have never use it on her on who did he use it since he patronize it and please hear the other party oh b4 judgement cuz I DNT trust myself even talkless of somebody especially in naija
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Kobicove:

You're a dunce!

Where was it stated that the wife did not deny the allegation.

It is because of people like you who use native intelligence all the time that innocent people get burnt at the market for crimes they did not commit! sad

Stop making a public exhibition of your ignorance...in matters such as this you are supposed to give the person benefit of doubt by allowing them defend themself.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Juliearth(f): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
Hello house don't mind my grammar pls!

There's problem in the house! We have been having problem with our toilet for a while now but we received a shock after find out what the problem is....

My uncle is 44 and his wife is 34 with 1 kid (girl) they just celebrated 2 years anniversary. My uncle spend most of the time at the shop. He sells spare parts and automobile, he never knew and will never believe that his wife brings another man home (who she has once introduced to me as his cousin) ... FastFWD

Two weeks now we have been finding it hard to flush toilet because the water is moving .... My uncle called a plumber yesterday, the plumber had to call my uncle to show him what the problem is.. To our surprise its A condom and one of them is still fresh with some sperm inside...

My uncle was surprised because he said he never used it on her since they got married ... He just built the house which is not even up to 1year... Now their marriage is on the line of collapsing, I like the wife very well because she is kind and generous she buys me latest things like phones shoes shirts... I don't know how to contribute to the issues because I am just a boy boy.

What do women really want? Why would a woman cheat even in marriage? Such a shame and a pity. Your uncle should do what he feels its beat for him. Such a woman is not worth the keeps.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Juliearth(f): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Olalan:
She's unfaithful and needs to be excused.....a spouse who cheats put their lovers life at risk

I second this notion. If the man is not good enough that she has to cheat, then no point staying with him.
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Enugupikin: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2020
NCAN911:
bros I am a boy-boy or servant .. I goes to shop before my uncle and he comes home before me! How I wan take get time Bleep woman for my uncle house? Even my madam no deny am
Next time learn to read Mr Kobicove

When u don't know and you don't want to know.. Is worse than ignorance
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by solmusdesigns: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2020
ayusco85:

Son, no matter what, no matter konji that hook u, for your own good and for the good of ur unborn children and generations ahead, NEVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED WOMAN.

Too late
Re: Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. by Fhowe: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Kobicove:
You can't just conclude that it was your uncle's wife that used the condoms... undecided
it might even be the uncle himself trust nobody

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.