Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (45652 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo is a living legend..... The only GOAT I know

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by blowjohn(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Imagine being sent off against a team that has Ronaldo.
Then no sooner than u left the pitch, Ronaldo uses ur red card to score a free kick!

Omo!

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Exonerate1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

101 goals, 11 penalties.

Stop disgracing yourself publicly.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest

Can you say this trash without crying?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by RPG2020(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

You are a messberry
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Openbusiness: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
frankmoney:
Jimmy Jones has the highest goal scored in a year , so where do you pull out this your fact from ?
Jimmy woooot grin? I pulled my facts from FOOTBALL. Jones is highest scorer in CLUB SEASON only with 74 goals and Messi almost beat his record with 73 goals CLUB SEASON goals... BUUTTTTTT, highest goal scorer in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL, for a Calendar Year (SEASON) for TOTAL GOALS SCORED IN ALL COMPETITIONS (club + country) is MESSI with a total of 91 goals in just 69 matches to show how phenomenal a player he is. In 2012, He broke the previous record of 85 goals by Muller in 1975. Now you know. You're welcome! wink
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by beejay501: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
frankmoney:
oga keep quiet , out of the 100 only 11 were penalties so just close your mouth
And what's wrong with scoring penalties?
Abeg just leave that Jidenna to face his music career abegi

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by bizhop01: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Only nine goals left, he can even achieve that before nation league tournament next year.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Minjim: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Simple.
Just 10 more goals
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by frankmoney(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
Jimmy woooot grin? I pulled my facts from FOOTBALL. Jones is highest scorer in CLUB SEASON only with 74 goals and Messi almost beat his record with 73 goals CLUB SEASON goals... BUUTTTTTT, highest goal scorer in the ENTIRE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL, for a Calendar Year (SEASON) for TOTAL GOALS SCORED IN ALL COMPETITIONS (club + country) is MESSI with a total of 91 goals in just 69 matches to show how phenomenal a player he is. In 2012, He broke the previous record of 85 goals by Muller in 1975. Now you know. You're welcome! wink

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by guy222: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Young woman,

Like I said earlier, the round leather game is the home of fierst rivalry, and it's all for fun...

My own advice for you is to accept the fact that not everyone will love or support your favorite superstar whether he chase King Solomon's record.

Have a lovely day.
according to your statement, football means saying things without fact simply because you hate or love someone. Keep saying trash
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by 4tomandchi: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
This guy is unstoppable and physically he looks like he can carry on for the next decade. Keep winning brother Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Minjim: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
bizhop01:
Only nine goals left, he can even achieve that before nation league tournament next year.

9 goals to equal it.
10 to break it

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by femi4: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Penaldez should handover penalty duty to penaldo asap

Introduction of additional competition i.e nations league will give European players edge over others in terms of caps and no of goals scored for their national teams
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Minjim: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

If not that Ali Daei (Iran) achieved it by playing Vietnam every weekend at 3 pm, CR7 would have broken it by now .

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
4tomandchi:
This guy is unstoppable and physically he looks like he can carry on for the next decade. Keep winning brother Ronaldo.
Unstoppable against Bosnia, Armenia, Albania, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Belarus, Turkey, Wales, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan......
Teams any unserious NIGERIAN Team can beat.
Anyway, he needs more penalties to actualize that.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Seunpaul01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Minjim:

9 goals to equal it.
10 to break it

Actually, it's 8 goals to equal it. He scored two yesterday. And I won't be surprised when he make it 12O goals.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by focus7: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

But it will surprise you that Lionel Messi think differently

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Shamzo4u: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo is a mentor I respect with all my life. I LOVE YOU. We all got just one life to live but you broke records as if you've been on Earth for centuries. Your achievement always left tears in my eyes whenever I reason deeply. I love you CR7

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Minjim:

9 goals to equal it.
10 to break it
He needs only 9 PENALTIES
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Minjim: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Console yourself

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by cooltola(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
The world best club player, it is when Ronaldo wins the worldcup that i consider him one of the GOAT like Maradonna and Pele. Because it is in critical match for Portugal that is when he is very quiet.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Minjim: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

He needs only 9 PENALTIES

It's all good for us.

The World Cup has been won and lost because of penalty b4

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Mirwizzy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
u are just a hater and haters shall always be put to shame

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by stepsy: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2020

Just die if you don't like it.
Ask around mischievous people don't prosper.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Seunpaul01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Unstoppable against Bosnia, Armenia, Albania, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Belarus, Turkey, Wales, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan......
Teams any unserious NIGERIAN Team can beat.
Anyway, he needs more penalties to actualize that.

Are u a learner.

Sweden, Poland, Wales, Norway, Turkey, Bosnia. U call this heavy weight small team. In fact, majority of them have qualify for world cup than super eagles.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by FuckOsuPigs: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

E pain am grin grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by milkyworld(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
We're watching in 5D...

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by amamahdaniel(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good luck

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Bigsteveg(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Christiano Ronaldo Still Remains the Greatest

u are welcome
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ourfatherland: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

E pain am grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.