Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (45638 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Chris2863(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest
With 70 goals, can you see how dumb you are??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by MoIbrahim: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by MoIbrahim: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Whether you're a Ronaldo or Messi fan, you just can't help but admire the determination of this guy Cristiano Ronaldo for greater things, even at his age.
It's purely inspirational.

A man who achieves by sheer determination and hardwork is always a source of inspiration. I want to do this, and boom he does it

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by TruthinAction: 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
You don't have to say it before one wicked player condemn your legs deliberately. Just do it and let the news media spread the news.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by odugbe1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
I believe you ororo
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by MINORU: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Fool...why did fifa add penalties in football?

You are here insulting someone that is richer then your 100th generation when you are poor

Stop hating go and make money fool
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by OmarEl(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Who will play against this useless country that's are rank 250 above in Fifa ranking. Even nairaland team is too strong for them.
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Slovenia
Malta
Faros island
Azerbaijan.
Lithuania
Macedonia

I expect Penaldo to have score 250 goals. I forget the best striker Ronaldo Delima is from Brazil.
Penaldo I am highly disappointed in you grin

Change your mindset or Else... you won't be Successful in life.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ARAGON22(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dis one no concern me, dis guys are making their money even if dem no score for a season their money still dey wait for them and me I dey here dey hustle and nobody know me
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by ARAGON22(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dis one no concern me, dis guys are making their money even if dem no score for a season their money still dey wait for them and me I dey here dey hustle and nobody know me.. If u like goan break ur ancestors record

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by gibzzhd: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ronaldo is fighting hard to beat an Iranian record.Pele must be laughing in self pity.
Iranian oooooo
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Adetee17(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
JidennaJason:
Bring your calculator. grin
Ronaldo's 101 Goals Breakdown...

80 From Open Play
10 Penalties
11 Freekicks
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Ali even played for bayern...

We are talking about national team not clubs football,what's the level of football competitive in Asian to Europe
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by PitexyBaba(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
JidennaJason:
So says a dummy.... grin

Is it by force to celebrate who I don't like? How many times have you celebrated Messi? Hypocrite.

you must be a small boy...
Go and carry your book.....you are resuming soon....
pat*
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by olaherby: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Unstoppable against Bosnia, Armenia, Albania, Luxembourg, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Belarus, Turkey, Wales, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan......
Teams any unserious NIGERIAN Team can beat.
Anyway, he needs more penalties to actualize that.
When the hatred is too deep, confusion is inevitable.......Adghanistan gringrin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by PitexyBaba(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
So says a dummy.... grin

Is it by force to celebrate who I don't like? How many times have you celebrated Messi? Hypocrite.

You are a mumu man.

İ celebrate everyone without exception bro....
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Djangote: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Sleekjunior(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Dokpeski
JidennaJason:
Good for you and your dad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.