Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (45634 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Martinez39s(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Shakzee:
but CR7 did not pick these teams to play against, its not his fault that they are not top ranking FIFA teams
Did I say it is his fault?
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Beverlyjean(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
you're just fumbling yourself. Club greatness in football is measured by the TOTAL amount of Trophies a club has, and not by trophies in a certain segment alone. Barcelona ranks higher than Bayern, then, now and forever.

Then u will also agree that celtic is greater than barca cos they have win more trophies than barca
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Remembered Ali never played the kind of opposition cr7 plays

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Beverlyjean(f): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

..... Please, Apart from coming 3rd what other History does SWEDEN have..?
Meanwhile, I just gave you the one Nigeria has

So because nigeria has won nations Cup 3 times, it means they are greater than sweden?? If Nigeria was an European country, they will b like bosnia
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Beverlyjean(f): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
don't be clever by half. The record 6 Golden Boots that Messi has, did he get it from dancing Ballerina on the football pitch or by scoring record breaking goals back to back season after season? Someone is a record goal scorer and record assists provider at the same time and you are here saying assists don't matter. I don't think you understand football at all. I just noticed the 'F" sef, no wonder.

I repeat...assists are useless without goals
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
anayolity:

Oga you deserve hot slap for neck..... see as woman make you look stupid with facts....abeg gettout from here with your jump up trouser angry angry
Hello Dummy, which fact did she bring out?

Or you're just one of the silly Ronaldo fans that wants everyone to worship him.

Dummy.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by vickydevoka(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Goal scoring n playing is not de something. Messi plays more than Ronaldo Ronaldo score more than Messi
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Beverlyjean(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Remembered Ali never played the kind of opposition cr7 plays

Ali even played for bayern...
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Openbusiness: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I repeat...assists are useless without goals
I repeat, when you finally understand what 6 Golden Boots means, then we can continue this conversation. Okbye!
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by hekkyboi: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.
see pain,,,,, infact go get a pain reliever and you will be good, trust me on this buddy
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by notoriousbabe: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
The real GOAT of our time
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by anayolity: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
Hello Dummy, which fact did she bring out?

Or you're just one of the silly Ronaldo fans that wants everyone to worship him.

Dummy.

Silly gay go front.... you just no get sense cool
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Amotolongbo(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
bottlewater1:

meeeeeeeeeeen I gbadun your constructive reply

thumbs up
Thanks sir
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Kingbuhari(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
he reached that milestone when there's no rule guiding the field of play even offsides are considered the best goals ever, no wonder drug addict like maradona scored world cup winning goal with hand after sniffing cocaine... All hail the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Rajiolaade: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lionel Messi can slap you for committing this fallacy bro.

Please modify your post grin grin
shut up no record on planet earth surpasses 6 balloon d' or , messi the messiah the supreme & greatest. Q.E.D.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Amotolongbo(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rajiolaade:
shut up no record on planet earth surpasses 6 balloon d' or , messi the messiah the supreme & greatest. Q.E.D.[color=#990000][/color]
Who let this dog out?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
The way it killed your dad?

*And your mom* idiot
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Bossman25(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
What determination u talking about?
You mean that Filipo Inzaghi on steroids...or which one?
I bet that he will score some many penalty to surpass that feat...Lol

thesicilian:
Whether you're a Ronaldo or Messi fan, you just can't help but admire the determination of this guy Cristiano Ronaldo for greater things, even at his age.
It's purely inspirational.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Bossman25(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Claiming highest scorer in that wannabee tournament ......is Uefa Nations League even Cup? Is it even recognised? So if Argentina plays friendly matches all over the place...and messi scores in everyone ...surpassing that record.....will they acknowledge it?

JidennaJason:
Brilliant.... That's what Amotolongbo and her penal-diots crew are doing....

She wants to force me to clap for her penalty daddy because of 60 tap-ins and 40 international penalties.
grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Bossman25(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
My brother, plenty Chelsea dry gin for u.
I give u one big Turkey laps join to coolee body.

U sabi ball joor

Openbusiness:
There's something incredible in football called ASSISTS! And that's the PERFECTION about Messi. He has the highest football assists in the world. He's not just a legendary goal scorer, he is also a legendary playmaker assists provider. Go and study football well, PAST and PRESENT, and tell me if there's any number 10 in the history of football as great as Messi is. A number 10 is a traditional midfielder. Ronaldo is a number 7, a number 7 is winger / supporting striker. But per excellence, Ronaldo = 7 + 9 combined. And here is where the true legend is, Messi = 10 + 7 + 9 all in one. And that's why people who UNDERSTAND football will always say that Messi is the best player in the world.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Amotolongbo(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bossman25:
Claiming highest scorer in that wannabee tournament ......is Uefa Nations League even Cup? Is it even recognised? So if Argentina plays friendly matches all over the place...and messi scores in everyone ...surpassing that record.....will they acknowledge it?

The bolded part above reeks of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by saidyboy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest

The greatest noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by kmaster007: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by AustineJohn908(m): 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
At least dem score 2 grin. And 8 : 2 is not the worst defeat in football. Everybody has their bad days. Still doesn't change the fact that Barcelona is still one of the top 10 greatest football clubs in history. And a greater club than Muchen! wink
How is that possible that Barca is a better club than Munich?
Munich has 6 champions league and Barca has 5 and I'm sure they have more domestic titles than Barca..now pray tell, with the no of cups both sides have won, who is a more accomplished football club?
Forget the players that have graced Barca on history

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Kenneth10110(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

You believe but have you ever seen or even watched Ali Daei for once stop hating for nothing if CR7 likes he can dance "Skelewu" after scoring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Onlyonebuhari: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

This comment shows that you haven't play a professional football before. Penalty comes with high Bp and only the brave takes it not someone like you.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by optimus106(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
You followers of Ronaldo are actually dumb.... grin

How many love did you show Messi?

Before or after he(Messi) ate(cool too(2) from Munich? grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Samiah33(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
With enough Lithuania, Estonia, Macedonia, Luxembourg, Andorra, Latvia, Armenia and the likes, he will get there. cool grin
You forgot Sweden, nonsense can your goat score against top teams like Spain?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by earnit3: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Chris2863(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
Ronaldo is not the cause of your misfortune, if you like, have cardiac arrest because of someone's achievement

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.