Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (46038 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by FuckThaMod: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is no need to argue, I rest my case. If my analysis which shows the tons of goals he has against weak teams isn't enough for you, or you want to justify them saying they are tournament goals, nothing I can do. I rest my case.
No european teams he faced were weak, afterall they qualified to be part of tournaments. If they were weak why didn't the previous legends in football score goals against them and be at the top? You know what you are doing, so stop acting innocent and kill your silly agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by optimus106(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lionel Messi Still Remains the Greatest

How many goals has he scored for Argentina?
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
optimus106:

Stop hating!!!
You followers of Ronaldo are actually dumb.... grin

How many love did you show Messi?
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Beverlyjean(f): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
There's something incredible in football called ASSISTS! And that's the PERFECTION about Messi. He has the highest football assists in the world. He's not just a legendary goal scorer, he is also a legendary playmaker assists provider. Go and study football well, PAST and PRESENT, and tell me if there's any number 10 in the history of football as great as Messi is. A number 10 is a traditional midfielder. Ronaldo is a number 7, a number 7 is winger / supporting striker. But per excellence, Ronaldo = 7 + 9 combined. And here is where the true legend is, Messi = 10 + 7 + 9 all in one. And that's why people who UNDERSTAND football will always say that Messi is the best player in the world.

Assists can't count Without goals...its totally useless Without goals... assists is not an achievement...only messi fans are forcing down their throats... i have never seen fifa award best assist or golden assist

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by VanTee20(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lionel Messi can slap you for committing this fallacy bro.

Please modify your post grin grin

Someone can't have his opinion in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by PitexyBaba(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

I can smell envy and hatred in your writings.
Celebrate who are meant to be celebrated...

If not, you will continue to be the same for long.

Werey.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by fatboyebele(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
10 more goals needed
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
PitexyBaba:

I can smell envy and hatred in your writings.
Celebrate who are meant to be celebrated...

If not, you will continue to be the same for long.

Werey.
So says a dummy.... grin

Is it by force to celebrate who I don't like? How many times have you celebrated Messi? Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Openbusiness: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Assists can't count Without goals...its totally useless Without goals... assists is not an achievement...only messi fans are forcing down their throats... i have never seen fifa award best assist or golden assist
don't be clever by half. The record 6 Golden Boots that Messi has, did he get it from dancing Ballerina on the football pitch or by scoring record breaking goals back to back season after season? Someone is a record goal scorer and record assists provider at the same time and you are here saying assists don't matter. I don't think you understand football at all. I just noticed the 'F" sef, no wonder.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Martinez39s(m): 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
FuckThaMod:

No european teams he faced were weak, afterall they qualified to be part of tournaments. If they were weak why didn't the previous legends in football score goals against them and be at the top? You know what you are doing, so stop acting innocent and kill your silly agenda.
grin grin grin grin I said I am not arguing again. I rest my case. Chill! grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Siramen2001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ronaldo my best player of all time GOAT
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Glare247(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
I believe Ali Daei achieved that milestone without clamouring for unnecessary penalties and jumping to the corner flag like a monkey that wants to fornicate.

Trash,
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Sweden came 3rd in 1994... besides...sweden has a better football history than Nigeria... Europe is the most competitive continent in the world... even Belgium hasn't achieved what sweden has achieved...
..... Please, Apart from coming 3rd what other History does SWEDEN have..?
Meanwhile, I just gave you the one Nigeria has
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Adetee17(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
Remove his penalties for Portugal and he'll still have 91 goals...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Adetee17:
Remove his penalties for Portugal and he'll still have 91 goals...
Bring your calculator. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Who will play against this useless country that's are rank 250 above in Fifa ranking. Even nairaland team is too strong for them.
Armenia
Andorra
Luxembourg
Latvia
Kazakhstan
Estonia
Slovenia
Malta
Faros island
Azerbaijan.
Lithuania
Macedonia

I expect Penaldo to have score 250 goals. I forget the best striker Ronaldo Delima is from Brazil.
Penaldo I am highly disappointed in you grin
abegi Ali daei record nko no be against weak teams like China Vietnam Sri Lanka Indonesia him take get record grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Openbusiness: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Bayern no of league titles 30
Champions league 5

Barca no of league titles 26
Champions league 5

U do the maths...
stop using unwarranted trophies to stuck up

Real madrid is more successful than barca , but barca has won more trophies
you're just fumbling yourself. Club greatness in football is measured by the TOTAL amount of Trophies a club has, and not by trophies in a certain segment alone. Barcelona ranks higher than Bayern, then, now and forever.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Openbusiness: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=frankmoney post=93745691][/quote] chaiiiii grin, abeg change ur name from Frankmoney to Frankwicked grin
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by lokho(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

I doubt if you have any successful person in your family... If you do, I wonder why you hate someone with such great achievement and ambition even striving to achieve more... Have a good mind bro so you can prosper in life.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by FuckOsuPigs: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
ourfatherland:
[s][/s]

Thank you for following

Ourfatherland
andfaith
strengthand
withloveand
ourfatherland
toserve
ToObey
Nigeriacalls
Compatriots
AriseO
NationalAnthem
Rlimpopo
Rorange5
Rcongo4
Rsenegal3
RNiger01
RNile2
RiversinAfrica
EgTablewater
Water07
EgMango
Vitamins
EgSalt:
Minerals06
EgWeat
Fibre03
EgRedOil
Fats05
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Jaymoney5000(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

Na bitterness go kill u
Mark my words
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
My Role Model
very determine and Hard working

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
lokho:

I doubt if you have any successful person in your family... If you do, I wonder why you hate someone with such great achievement and ambition even striving to achieve more... Have a good mind bro so you can prosper in life.
When a fool like you talk, I just laugh and take some bottles of wine,

Taking life too serious is what will facilitate your leap to the world beyond.

What makes the round leather game more interesting is the banter and rivalry from fans.... Not hate.

Do well and comprehend before typing bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jaymoney5000:

Na bitterness go kill u
Mark my words
The way it killed your dad?
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by haaryobhami: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Young woman,

Like I said earlier, the round leather game is the home of fierst rivalry, and it's all for fun...

My own advice for you is to accept the fact that not everyone will love or support your favorite superstar whether he chase King Solomon's record.

Have a lovely day.
U are almost in tears,I hope u keep having nightmare of ronaldo.
U messi fans are so bitter nd pathetic,appreciating greatness without crying about it won't kill u

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Chucks234: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:

So much hate.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Chucks234: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Openbusiness:
you're just fumbling yourself. Club greatness in football is measured by the TOTAL amount of Trophies a club has, and not by trophies in a certain segment alone. Barcelona ranks higher than Bayern, then, now and forever.

Please how doea Barca rank higher than bayern? You kids that dont know anything about football
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Shakzee(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is no need to argue, I rest my case. If my analysis which shows the tons of goals he has against weak teams isn't enough for you, or you want to justify them saying they are tournament goals, nothing I can do. I rest my case.
but CR7 did not pick these teams to play against, its not his fault that they are not top ranking FIFA teams
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Giwoni: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U think NIGERIA is a small team when it comes to FIFA IMAGE.
Do you know that NIGERIA has more INTERNATIONAL TROPHIES than all those countries CR7 has been playing against..? Including Sweden, Norway, Wales and Poland...
What do you take NAIJA for...?

NIGERIA has attained NUMBER 6 IN FIFA ranking before which is the highest any AFRICAN nation has ever attained, yet Sweden, Poland, Wales and many more of these CR7 teams has never gotten to such.

In as much as NIGERIA is suffering some setbacks due to redundant leaders doesn't mean we are not GIANTS when it comes to FIFA recognition.

NIGERIA has produced more SOCCER PLAYERS of International repute than all those countries.
U could only think of Lewandowski of Poland.
U could only think of Ibrahimovic of Sweden and possibly Larson....
After these people, who else..?

.Bro go chaotic beg. Has Nigeria as populous country in Africa ever been at World Cup quarter finals? Some of you talk because you can afford data to spit trash. Please, use your data for more meaningful things I beg.
Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by Jostoman: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
don't mind the attention seeker he wants to Trend like Messi.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record by anayolity: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
JidennaJason:
Dear Young woman,

Like I said earlier, the round leather game is the home of fierst rivalry, and it's all for fun...

My own advice for you is to accept the fact that not everyone will love or support your favorite superstar whether he chase King Solomon's record.

Have a lovely day.

Oga you deserve hot slap for neck..... see as woman make you look stupid with facts....abeg gettout from here with your jump up trouser angry angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan / Leicester City Owner, Srivaddhanaprabha's Helicopter Crashes, Bursts Into Flames / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.