Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video (58055 Views)

"When My Ex Left I Was In One Bedroom Apartment"- Freeze Shares Cars & New House / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Okwyjesus(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fearlez:
there goes the mindless, submissive spiritual slaves whose career is milking people'souls for their earthly gains.

There is a WAR AGAINST THE CHURCH and every right thinking Christian should understand.

All the while that this Freezing guy has been insulting Pastors that have contributed positively to the nation no one talked.They were busy clapping for him. Now that one Pastor just replied him everybody creep out of their ant hole to talk trash.

Even those from the terrorist religion is part of the people taking here even with the level of pains and economic waste they have caused the nation.

The church cannot be quiet. Pastors is not the reason why Nigeria is upside down.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by gbagyiza: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze

If everyone will always speak the truth like u just did, I tell u the world will be a better place to live.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by solomonsly11(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Even if you show their pictures you are not well trained you are devil incarnate you have brough curse upon yourself, family and generations to come. Just wait and see when God wrought would start descending on you
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by AfroKnight: 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Political power and religion are siblings in Nigeria.Thats why pastors can threaten people on TV and get away with it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by alberson(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:
As a salvation ministries member. I'm disappointed about Papa's utterance.. I was at service that day.. my spirit wasn't in tandem with the rest of the sermon.. I just went home cry.. I'm sorry freeze

you were never a member...you're only a number...fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by executive12: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lovely family. Shame on Pastor Ibiyeomie. He is unfit to be a Pastor. Thuggery will be a better career for him. He should post his own family picture so we can confirm that he himself is not a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by muykem: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by executive12: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:
Who is Ibieyomie's father?

I would like to know too. Maybe he is a bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Okwyjesus(m): 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
flamingREED:

Don't be a weak believer.

I'm a Deeper Lifer.
Learn to stand with your spiritual father when he needs you most.

Or will you in a moment forget all his care, nurture, suffering and love for your sake?

Moses didn't see Canaan because Israel didn't intercede for him.

You people should rally round your pastor and encourage him to apologise.
If he does, it's a win-win.
He would have laid a foundation of virtue, which may seem painful now, but will be a blessing in the future.

There's room always for restoration on this side of the divide.

But Freeze would be well served by the Most high.
His sins are terrible

God bless you dear. There is war against the church. We must resist it together.

Am Redeemed but l stand with Pastor lbiyome.
Don't dear insult any Pastor again whether Kumuyi or Olukoya.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nukilia: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Brushless:
Haaaaaaaaaaa! you must be a Christian terrorist. No matter what, Christians has learnt to be most accommodating, through that criticisms we have learnt to grow better and stronger.
Jew here grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by executive12: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dailymice:
Can we see the photos of his wife and their loved up photo?

Teaching one thing and doing another. Living and cohabiting with a woman who isn't his wife...

Daddy Freeze should kuku sit don.

Adeboye marriage: 30+ years.
Oyedepo: 30+ years
Freeze: some few years and a cohabiting babe!

Let's see yours too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by foreshore(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Daddy Freeze has shared lovely photos of his family, where his father, mother, wife and a child were seen, in respect to what the founder of Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, Pastor David Ibiyeomie said about him.

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

According to Pastor Ibiyeome, Daddy Freeze was insulting Oyedepo because he had no father and that if he had one, he should show his picture for the world to see.

Ibiyeome said Daddy Freeze had no wife as the one he has had left him.

Pastor Ibiyeome said that the day Daddy Freeze insults Oyedepo, "I will deal with him and arrest him. Who gave birth to you? Do you have a father? Show us his picture."

“Oyedepo will not talk but I can’t be alive and you insult my father. I curse the day you were born. I will tear you into pieces you bastard. He is insulting him because he has no father.
“You can never insult a father if you have one, be warned. A man whose wife left him, has no good job, will be insulting my father and people will be laughing online. I will never be alive to see such and do nothing again.”

Daddy Freeze to prove Pastor Ibiyeomie wrong decided to post pictures of his family and loved up video of his parents.

See Pictures and videos below:b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW0fGwFDQEE

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4N8ANhm3g/?igshid=143hg4hmf9bpa

That does not still say he is not a bastard
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Solutionchima: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hehe
It does'nt change the fact that daddyfreeze is an anti-christ.
this anti-christ called papa Oyedepo on puplic space "schreeching bald fowl" he is worse than the pharisees yet Jesus turned to the pharisees face to face and said "woe unto you the pharisees"
you daddyfreeze can you look on this man you posted as your father and call him "a schreeching bald fowl" To have called that to papa Oyedepo, you are a devil and deserves papa Ibiyeomie's treatment.
An anti-christ like you wants the church of Jesus to go back to poverty, thats why you are against tithing.
psalm 110:3-4 Almighty God has sworn and will not repent till He has made the enemies (including daddyfreeze) of Christ His foot stole, and establish Him(Jesus Christ) as the high priest after the order of melchizadech who first receive tithe from Abraham.
In the book of Acts people sold their houses and brought before the apostles and this anti-christ is complaining about ten%. He doesnt know that a lot of people are giving more than ten%

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
He thinks we've forgotten when he was blabbing his mouth insulting hard working Nigerians simply because Hushpuppi gave him rice and chicken?

I wonder why people bother to give this this manbaby tw*t their attention

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by stayclearofme: 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dailymice:
Can we see the photos of his wife and their loved up photo?

Teaching one thing and doing another. Living and cohabiting with a woman who isn't his wife...

Daddy Freeze should kuku sit don.

Adeboye marriage: 30+ years.
Oyedepo: 30+ years
Freeze: some few years and a cohabiting babe!

The way you people sound as if marriage is an achievement. Is it even a must to get married? You are not ashamed of a pastor saying he will kill somebody, in a sane society by now they would have picked him up for questioning. By the way how old is your own marriage or how long have you kept even a girlfriend? Most of you have being completely brainwashed. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by ronyman(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
So this guy fit de humble like this? But the papa shaa? The pastor wasn't far from the truth oo grin cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nukilia: 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
jmoore:

David Ibiyeomie issued death threat.
Muslims issued death threat because of blasphemy.

Both share one thing in common,>>spirit of terrorism
FALSE! David is a nice guy.... Trust me he'll just keep the guy behind bars for some days grin grin grin. I can't say anything about the terrorist Jihadist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by tooth4tooth: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sheuns:
Gbogbo eleyi o necesstary.
O necessary ore. O pe omo yoruba lomo ale. Oro buruku ni now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Okwyjesus(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

But you were not disappointed all this while that Daddy Freeze was insulting Pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nukilia: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Okwyjesus:

There is a WAR AGAINST THE CHURCH and every right thinking Christian should understand.

All the while that this Freezing guy has been insulting Pastors that have contributed positively to the nation no one talked.They were busy clapping for him. Now that one Pastor just replied him everybody creep out of their ant hole to talk trash.

Even those from the terrorist religion is part of the people taking here even with the level of pains and economic waste they have caused the nation.

The church cannot be quiet. Pastors is not the reason why Nigeria is upside down.

May your days be long! Dont mind the crook called freezer grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by K4daniel: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
This daddy freeze just like opening his mouth anyhow, talking anyhow, one video he was cursing Nigerians and other people's father. Now they are doing you the same thing.e dey pain am.

They just gave him small curse that he will die...he went and start showing us his parent. So you too dey fear.Lol

I always say it choose your battles...if the man you are fighting is not your mate pipe low oga..if the church members alone of that pastor descend on you.....you're gone sir.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

You're a fake member
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by stayclearofme: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
ronyman:
So this guy fit de humble like this? But the papa shaa? The pastor wasn't far from the truth oo grin cheesy
What do you mean? He just proved to the whole world the stupidity of a fake pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by flamingREED(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Okwyjesus:

God bless you dear. There is war against the church. We must resist it together.

Am Redeemed but l stand with Pastor lbiyome.
Don't dear insult any Pastor again whether Kumuyi or Olukoya.

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by stayclearofme: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mannnez:

You're a fake member
Lol..you are brainwashed!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by nedekid: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Daddy Freeze has shared lovely photos of his family, where his father, mother, wife and a child were seen, in respect to what the founder of Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, Pastor David Ibiyeomie said about him.

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

According to Pastor Ibiyeome, Daddy Freeze was insulting Oyedepo because he had no father and that if he had one, he should show his picture for the world to see.

Pastor Ibiyeome said that the day Daddy Freeze insults Oyedepo, "I will deal with him and arrest him. Who gave birth to you? Do you have a father? Show us his picture."

“Oyedepo will not talk but I can’t be alive and you insult my father. I curse the day you were born. I will tear you into pieces you bastard. He is insulting him because he has no father.
“You can never insult a father if you have one, be warned. A man whose wife left him, has no good job, will be insulting my father and people will be laughing online. I will never be alive to see such and do nothing again.”

Daddy Freeze to prove Pastor Ibiyeomie wrong decided to post pictures of his family and loved up video of his parents.

Source:
Oya, let the pastorpreneur show us his biological father. We have seen daddy freeze's parents grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Superpower(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lifestone:
This hasn't changed what the Pastor said at the end of the day.
The images didn't indicate that Daddy Frezee has respect for his father. He's sitting down while his father is standing up to take family Picture, that's never allowed in Africa.
Aside, that bedroom video shows his father is actually afraid to touch his so called wife.
In the true sense of Africa tradition, its not only your biological father that's your father.
Hope we all know that Bishop Oyedepo is not the biological father to Pastor David Ibiyeomien.
You are very foolish.I hope with this your mentality you are not more than 15 years old
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Prettychild(f): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Source:
E pain am eh. At least someone has 'freezed' Daddy Freeze mouth for a while. Make internet rest small on top religion matter wey he dey carry for head. Pastors are humans too, talking bad about them in order to trend it's a no no.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by nedekid: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
MJBOLT:
daddy freeze making nigerian pastors look foolish since 1960 grin
Yes ohh grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Dalby(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Source:

Daddy freeze has no wife. The woman there with them is his baby mama who has 3 kids before, this and still has not been able to secure a divorce from her husband.

I wonder how her 3 kids would be feeling. All the pictures they are left out always...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Superpower(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kingscee:
When White woman loves you, she will genuinely love you for whom you are and how you look, but our African women especially Nigeria women, na your pockets them dey after
Is your mother a white woman or your mother did not love your dad

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video by Francisayo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.