Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana (23607 Views)

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu / Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by spy24(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
CAN is a Christian religious body for Christian's

The guy is a Muslim
Wetin ko consine CAN for inside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Judolisco(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Wetin concern CAN even the governor wants him dead
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by shankara7: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Nigeria and religion
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by SmileDance(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
CAN cannot drink panadol for another person's headache now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by drlateef: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
What tenets of Christianity is he talking about? Blasphemy is punishable by death in bible:

Matthew 12:31-32 ESV / 90

“Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.”
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by isa6namo(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Why is every body trying so hard to trend?what idiotic,stupid and nonsensical talk is that?what has CAN got to do with someone that blasphem the god he's serving?even in christianity dont we have freedom of worship?these are the kind of people I call bloddy civilians that need to be flogged morning, afternoon and night.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by darlous(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
This is just an attempt to drag CAN into this.

CAN shouldn't have interfered in the first place. it's their religion and thank God the victim is also a Muslim
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by nospmoht(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Rahkman:
Weyin consign CAN for muslim matter foolish Ipob pig
CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION.
JESUS DIED FOR ALL MAN. SO HE IS AMONG THE MEN JESUS DIED FOR

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by ericangel01(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] sheriff yahaya or whatever his is call is a muslim and a northerner , Case closed
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by nospmoht(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2020
SmileDance:
CAN cannot drink panadol for another person's headache now
IF THAT IS THE CASE, WHY DID JESUS NOW DIE?
HE DIED SO THAT ALL WILL BE SAVED

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by anonimi: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by tempest01(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2020
I actually read the statement of the Kano State CAN man with disappointment. As a Christian I can boldly say that from his statement, he does not represent me as that is not what Christ would have said.

Instead of pandering and playing to the gallery he should have at least kept quiet let a more courageous person state the position of Christianity in all of that. He without sin should cast the first stone.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by simpleseyi: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
easyfem:
fear north ..... bible is right
they prefer to let go of man that took there future away and focus on someone who talk abt their muhammed whom they never see .... bible is a balance book sha

Okay
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by lexy2014: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Wetin be CAN own with this angry

Even me I don't understand
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by ericangel01(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Rahkman:
Weyin consign CAN for muslim matter foolish Ipob pig
I am a yoruba boy mind your self o . big man small brain.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by anonimi: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
darlous:
This is just an attempt to drag CAN into this.
CAN shouldn't have interfered in the first place. it's their religion and thank God the victim is also a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Judah243:
What has CAN got to do with Muslim affairs?
This is human right violation. If we all live our lives like the community doesn't matter, who feels the heat more?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by nospmoht(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2020
IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN HERE AND YOU ARE ASKING WHAT CAN BUSINESS WITH THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY, THEN YOU ARE JUST PRACTICING RELIGION, YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY. JESUS IS THE ABSOLUTE

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by tempest01(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2020
drlateef:
What tenets of Christianity is he talking about? Blasphemy is punishable by death in bible:

“Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.”

Which bible? where is the death in the portion you quoted? "Will not be forgiven", do you have the power to forgive sins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by snowball11(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
CAN CANnot come and die over a people practicing their religion in the way they know how to do best (killing themselves and others over mundane issues)! undecided
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Comedian2019: 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
drlateef:

This scripture (@bold) didn't say "must be killed".
Get your facts right mhen
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Companymatters:
Not surprised the 'letter' was published by Sahara Reporters.

The man convicted and sentenced based on Muslim law is a Muslim.
The leadership of CAN understands Its core responsibility - to protect the interest and welfare of the Church of Jesus Christ in Nigeria. Meanwhile, it has been up and doing regarding this.
It seems the letter is purported to cause religious tension.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by SmileDance(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2020
nospmoht:

IF THAT IS THE CASE, WHY DID JESUS NOW DIE?
HE DIED SO THAT ALL WILL BE SAVED
Are they Jesus? Some people are doomed and there is nothing anybody can do about it... Unless you want to play God
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by tofolo(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Grand194:
Its a very delicate issue.. Anything spoken without considering the nature of things could go south...

I would have preferred CAN not saying anything about it.. But people still want CAN to speak..

And CAN can't oppose or support..

Opposing such stance would be devastating on Christians in that part of Nigeria.
Thank you Sir. MULAN(Muslim Lawyers association of Nigeria) should take it up as their code of conducts dictates it.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by omooba969(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerians and unnecessary shalaye are like... grin

Una talk too much - Yeye people!

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Elinosweet143(f): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
In as much as what d CAN president said no follow at all but...when handling the issue of religion in d North one has to trade with extra caution which I believe that was what d CAN president did else why should CAN be asked of their stand in d first place it's not like their opinion will ever count
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
drlateef:

Is Mohd the holy spirit? Did the Bible ask you to kill for sin of blasphemy?
If he blaspheme against God, God can easily strike him dead and not require man to fight for him.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Obajuxxl(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2020
What the writer is trying to say is that CAN should have taken advantage of the situation, by presenting Christ that he forgives rather CAN back up the condemnation with scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Rahkman: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2020
nospmoht:

CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION.
JESUS DIED FOR ALL MAN. SO HE IS AMONG THE MEN JESUS DIED FOR
prophet ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (prace be upon him) who is a Muslim by the way... is a prophet of Allah ..... and he did not die for anyone ....he died for his faith.... he is a great prophet and messenger of Allah... succeded by mohammed
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by petrage(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2020
tempest01:
I actually read the statement of the Kano State CAN man with disappointment. As a Christian I can boldly say that from his statement, he does not represent me as that is not what Christ would have said.

Instead of pandering and playing to the gallery he should have at least kept quiet let a more courageous person state the position of Christianity in all of that. He without sin should cast the first stone.
God bless U. Shame on CAN, that statement from them was not Christ like.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by jaeyking(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2020
allthingsgood:
CAN is not any better

Very useless greedy set of people

Religion in nigeria is the biggest scam

CAN has no business with the sentence.
Lets spread Love.
but looking at it.
The Holy Bible says obey the laws of the Land.

the young man in person is a muslim who knows the fate of those who blasphemy yet he did.
he should face the consequences thats just it.
me i dont know what concerns Christians.

note: i am a Christian but issues like this i dont get involved cuz its clearly stated in their practice the penalty of blasphemy is death and its target to a brethen who practice the religion.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by petrage(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2020
Rahkman:
prophet ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (prace be upon him) who is a Muslim by the way... is a prophet of Allah ..... and he did not die for anyone ....he died for his faith.... he is a great prophet and messenger of Allah... succeded by mohammed
I bet this is ignorance on your part. I implore U to dig deep in your heart and you will discover that 'Isa Ibn Maryam' as your religion calls Him is divinity and that your Mohammed or whomever he was would stand before him and give his life account. By the way what sane religion would fight for God by taking someone's life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.