Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana (23612 Views)

An Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Deji Yesufu / Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by hotseat: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2020
The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria applies to the Southern part of Nigeria while the Sharia Law/Muslim Law is for the North. One country, two constitutional applications. That's why if the musician had sang a song criticizing or abusing Jesus Christ, no Christian Law could be invoked to cut his head off because it would be unconstitutional and an abuse of his fundamental human rights. Nigeria indeed is an amazing country!
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by allthingsgood: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2020
jaeyking:

CAN has no business with the sentence.
Lets spread Love.
but looking at it.
The Holy Bible says obey the laws of the Land.

the young man in person is a muslim who knows the fate of those who blasphemy yet he did.
he should face the consequences thats just it.
me i dont know what concerns Christians.

note: i am a Christian but issues like this i dont get involved cuz its clearly stated in their practice the penalty of blasphemy is death and its target to a brethen who practice the religion.

What did Jesus say about the adulterous woman
You see, most of us are hypocrites and selfish. You love to apply the law when it doesnt affect you.

He among you who is without sin should cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by libertrust: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2020
HE CHOOSE TO BE A MUSLIM & PT OF THOSE WHO HATE CHRIST & CHRISTAINITY SO LET HIM CARRY HIS CROSS. LEAVE CAN OUT OF IT.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by petrage(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2020
jaeyking:

CAN has no business with the sentence.
Lets spread Love.
but looking at it.
The Holy Bible says obey the laws of the Land.

the young man in person is a muslim who knows the fate of those who blasphemy yet he did.
he should face the consequences thats just it.
me i dont know what concerns Christians.

note: i am a Christian but issues like this i dont get involved cuz its clearly stated in their practice the penalty of blasphemy is death and its target to a brethen who practice the religion.

What nonsense law of the land are you talking about? The same 'law of the land' that abhors corruption and Gandollar is still free or what? What happened to his freedom of expression? When the Pharisee brought the woman caught in adultery to Jesus for violating the law, shey Christ would have said stone her for violating the law of the land as you said? CAN should have shut their mouth other than spewing gibberish. I weep for Christianity in this country.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by mamaafrik(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Let the man denounce islam first and cling ti christ openly then.....,can Muric do the same for christain

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Guyman02: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Rahkman:
Weyin consign CAN for muslim matter foolish Ipob pig
IPOB seems to stand for justice more than Afonjarudeens like yourself

If Muslims are not hypocrites explain the cartoon below

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by EdiskyHarry: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by VEXT: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Please let CAN to be, we don't want any religious riot in kano... We know how those northern Muslim's behave... If there is any fight in kano, the Christians there, will be the one to suffer from it....
I want those celebrities esp baby freeze that always fight against the church to fight against the death sentence...
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by CodeTemplar: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2020

The great Paul the Apostle that we all venerate and quote as Christians was a murderer who supervised the killing of Stephen. He also went ahead to get the necessary authorisation to persecute and crush Christians. Jesus himself had to show up to stop his madness.

Jesus himself and not the apostles who were the physical head of the church as at that time showed up. Why should CAN take the place of Jesus? This is nothing more than an emotional appeal to a religious umbrella body and should be disregarded totally.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by mhmsadyq(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2020
allthingsgood:

What did Jesus say about the adulterous woman
You see, most of us are hypocrites and selfish. You love to apply the law when it doesnt affect you.

He among you who is without sin should cast the first stone.
Was Christ a judge recognised by the jews then?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by mhmsadyq(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2020
petrage:
What nonsense law of the land are you talking about? The same 'law of the land' that abhors corruption and Gandollar is still free or what? What happened to his freedom of expression? When the Pharisee brought the woman caught in adultery to Jesus for violating the law, shey Christ would have said stone her for violating the law of the land as you said? CAN should have shut their mouth other than spewing gibberish. I weep for Christianity in this country.
Concur with you.
Christianity is an expensive joke.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by toye440: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gather here if you no read the message finish. Wetin concern CAN for ALLAKUBERIANS matter abeg.
***SPITS***
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by difference5050: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
How can CAN stop sharia law to take place ?, is the accused person a Christian?. Even if he is a Christian how can they stop sharia law while we all are be ruling by Sharia law since I was burn .

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by strangest(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
if he denounce then CAN should represent him
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by petrage(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Concur with you.
Christianity is an expensive joke.
My friend Christianity is not an expensive joke but the way it is practiced in Nigeria with hypocritical bunch! I am grateful to God for making me one.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by mhmsadyq(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Guyman02:

IPOB seems to stand for justice more than Afonjarudeens like yourself

If Muslims are not hypocrites explain the cartoon below

People are not convicted on nairaland or social media, where IDIOTS are judges and experts on every matter, with due respect.

Convictions are gotten from a competent court of law recognised by the state. Sheriff was found guilty in a competent court of law and sentenced accordingly.

Which court sentenced Ganduje?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by petrage(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Jesus himself and not the apostles who were the physical head of the church as at that time showed up. Why should CAN take the place of Jesus? This is nothing more than an emotional appeal to a religious umbrella body and should be disregarded totally.
A Christian by default is an Ambassador of Christ Jesus on earth. What is the role of an Ambassador? Why should those idiots in Kano take the role of Allah?
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Minjim: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
For CAN to have any say in this matter the guy has to denounce Islam and embrace Christianity.
Then we'll definitely have a case.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Don't drag CAN into this and cause loss of innocent Christian lives, OP.
Leave Muslims to Muslim affairs.
Blasphemy actually has no forgiveness. In Christianity the blasphemer can't be killed but if he is a Muslim leave Christians out of trouble if you have sense, before they start attacking churches.

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Onlyonebuhari: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
If they don't complain that your daughters dress modestly they will interfere in your issues..... Instead of them to focus on how missionary universities can benefit them, they are busy themselves with other's headache

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by mhmsadyq(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
petrage:
My friend Christianity is not an expensive joke but the way it is practiced in Nigeria with hypocritical bunch! I am grateful to God for making me one.

We are still on the same page.
Only that Christians need to learn to mind their business.
STOP THE HYPOCRISY!
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Buffalo2(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
As a real niggarrr.....
I perused through this write up.
And i must say the letter is devoid of intellect
Sincerely
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Lamasta(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why are they dragging CAN to this again
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by blackgold90(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Companymatters:
Not surprised the 'letter' was published by Sahara Reporters.

The man convicted and sentenced based on Muslim law is a Muslim.
The leadership of CAN understands Its core responsibility - to protect the interest and welfare of the Church of Jesus Christ in Nigeria. Meanwhile, it has been up and doing regarding this.

Besides while would someone spread blasphemous material against God or Allah on WhatsApp or anywhere.

He and others are learning
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigeria is faced with so many problems. Imagine poor people calling for the killing of their brother for insulting the prophet, as if that will put food in their plates.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by iboboyswag(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
When I first read this, I was incensed with anger... I ask, what does the writer hope to achieve? Because from my observation, it is seeming like the writer is trying to start something he or she cannot finish.

I don't understand how CAN making a militant position would benefit the accused who is a professed and practicing Muslim. Have the writer finished converting his village people from idol worship that he is looking for CAN to make a statement for Christ in a matter that does not concern Christians?

This writer is MAD to be modest. Nnamdi Abana or whatever name you truly answer, the crisis you seek to start, would befall your family a million folds...

Where is Lie Mohammed when you need him?

My Position

The writer should be invited by the police as his piece contravenes the law on maintaining public peace. His piece and the writers thoughts are liable to cause a breach of public peace and loss of lives and property.

He is also liable for inciting another to commit a crime and to create a state of anarchy.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by nospmoht(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
SmileDance:
Are they Jesus? Some people are doomed and there is nothing anybody can do about it... Unless you want to play God
HOW CAN I PLAY GOD, WHEN I AM GOD.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by Goke7: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
what's CAN business here? cant we mind our business in this country, we just love being busybodies in other people's matters

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by nospmoht(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rahkman:
prophet ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (prace be upon him) who is a Muslim by the way... is a prophet of Allah ..... and he did not die for anyone ....he died for his faith.... he is a great prophet and messenger of Allah... succeded by mohammed
I AM TALKING ABOUT JESUS HERE. AND JESUS IS GOD.
AND HE DIED FOR THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND HE IS ALIVE TODAY.
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by CodeTemplar: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
petrage:
A Christian by default is an Ambassador of Christ Jesus on earth. What is the role of an Ambassador? Why should those idiots in Kano take the role of Allah?
Who is allah
Re: Yahaya Aminu Sharif: An Open Letter To CAN By Nnamdi Abana by mhmsadyq(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Goke7:
what's CAN business here? cant we mind our business in this country, we just love being busybodies in other people's matters
Simle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.