Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (50180 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by PremierGuy(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze can start his own religion instead of going against christians

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by dalass(f): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2020
His brain is frozen.... Bible says submit, you said don't submit..... Two masters be controlling the same ship.... No wonder, his wife left...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by bkool7(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
If some pastors had. Not erred in their responsibilities we won't have someone like Daddy Freeze

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
A good businessman will do everything to keep his business running.

Just like Daddy Freeze always try to be relevant, Pastors like Ben Akabueze will always protect their work+shop hence this outburst. undecided
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by mannobi(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze always trying to claim I too know
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by obyrich(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2020
I do not agree with Freeze on this. I also disagree with the extremism of the pastor who threatened to deal with him for insulting Oyedepo.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by FatherOfJesus: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Lol cheesy

Christians shaming themselves grin

Confused people
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Alwaysachick: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
DG budget office

Channel this advice to your Oga, marriages will be fine. All couples need now is money, which your oga is making difficult to assess.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by adetunjioludami(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.

Eri ode. Mcheew
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy Freeze has become a well known national table shaker. grin
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by SATANNIST: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
they will never read the full chapter and and see why the fucking book said that. tey just pick out a useless and pointless phrase. useless religious people. adeboye and oyedepo should be arrested for economic and financial crime
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by adetunjioludami(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Emempaul:
guy go and read the Bible well and don't twist this thing in order to trend. verse 21,25 27 and 28 says it all husband and wife shud submit to themselves for a fruitful and loving marriage

Lols, run your family like that and you'll come back in five years either begging for fp here or saying joro more shoes.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ekestic1976(f): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Emempaul:
guy go and read the Bible well and don't twist this thing in order to trend. verse 21,25 27 and 28 says it all husband and wife shud submit to themselves for a fruitful and loving marriage
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nauttyprof(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Freeze is always looking for a way to turn the scriptures upside down....

You are very correct. Just the way he defended his position with Hushpuppi by relating it with Jesus dining with sinners as if when Jesus dined with sinners, he released careless and insulting talks all in the name of associating with sinners.

He is just one self conceited man who is being used to create issues in Christendom.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by dalass(f): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
bkool7:
If some pastors had. Not erred in their responsibilities we won't have someone like Daddy Freeze

He's from a Muslim dad... He's a suspect because if his dad trained him well, he should be quoting Quaran instead of Bible because he certainly can't understand simple English in the Bible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Heavance(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?
I am not a follower of freeze, but I find it awful when these people twist things and tie on his neck.
Freeze never said a wife should not submit, he only stated its a two way thing.
Now these ones have twisted it. Just like that pastor went to disgrace himself and salvation ministry congregation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by toniotonero(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy freeze & clout are like this

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ojuu4u(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
You guys are just giving Freeze undeserved attentions, by so doing you are making him more popular, I biliv with attention this guy is making another person will crop up in nearest future just like Freeze is doing now

To me Freeze, Muric, Kemi are just attentions seekers, left to me, they won't get single comment from me whenever they released useless posts into the airwaves, hence their loud voices will quietly go cold naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by dalass(f): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Lol cheesy

Christians shaming themselves grin

Confused people

He's a Muslim from a Muslim dad.. There is no shame at all...

Akabueze is putting him right because the man don freeze his brain so that to understand simple things like English words dey hard for the guy

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by akdjr(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Truly when they say women are their own enemy . It is high time people start looking beyond just believe and think logical too. Can't u see that most laws back in the days were made by men just to subject women to their control. Open ur mind, come out of what u were program to believe and reflect on what I just said. I am a man but I can go on a debate with anyone of my gender that men made laws just to keep woman under selfish control.
Deborah98:

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Immortalzbon(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
bkool7:
Is this man saying the wife must summit totally to the husband but the husband is not obliged to reciprocate?

You just want a "Yes sir" wife.

Is that a union or companionship?

That's more like a boss and slave relationship.

Even Jesus honoured his disciples by washing their feet. And that's Jesus o

I believe submission and slavery are two different things...
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:

You didn’t even read freeze words and it’s backup, religious fanatics

3 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by bkool7(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
obyrich:
I do not agree with Freeze on this. I also disagree with the extremism of the pastor who threatened to deal with him for insulting Oyedepo.

Freeze did not insult Pastor Oyedepo!

He only highlighted that portion of the Bible Oyedepo quoted is also attached another

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nelly4you: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
this people matter again
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by adetunjioludami(m): 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
bkool7:
Is this man saying the wife must summit totally to the husband but the husband is not obliged to reciprocate?

You just want a "Yes sir" wife.

Is that a union or companionship?

That's more like a boss and slave relationship.

Even Jesus honoured his disciples by washing their feet. And that's Jesus o

Hello ode, Jesus's command for husband was that he should love his wife, that would strike the balance,if you love your wife, she won't be your slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

Its wrong cos he used d wrong verse to back it up.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Ihatemumu: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Have u listened to freeze or just hear say ?

You dey mind her, people are so lazy to research but quick to judge. No wonder they said the best place to hide a key from a black man is inside a book

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ylordy(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.

Your comment is laughable and baseless, how can God not want crowd ?

The one he feed Fishes and bread nko?
His apostles that got more than 3000 people born again and added to the church in a day nko?

You too need to study well, don't be displaying your ignorance in the public.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
PremierGuy:
Freeze can start his own religion instead of going against christians

If you read freeze words carefully and it’s backup you will know this hoodlums are twisting his words without backup from the Bible, they are not logical. Try to be a good reader, not because they are men of god they can’t make mistake, they are humans

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Halo22: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
I think the problem these pastors are having with Freeze is that he reads the Bible and understands it straight as against their rule; that you must be under the guidance of the Holy ghost before understanding the scripture. See English is English and they should stop thwarting it. Daddy Freeze from my own perception did not in any way counter what Bishop Oyedepo preached, rather he was just being fair to the women folk, so that men the men won't take a great advantage of the scripture in dehumanizing their wives. All these antagonism should stop as some of our pastors are taking it as if the guy is going against their businesses, imagine one saying he would kill him if he attacks his oga again. It's unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2020
tumababa:

Its wrong cos he used d wrong verse to back it up.
never knew there was a wrong verse in the Bible ... oyedepo preached 22....he pointed out 21 that gave the condition for 22 how is that wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.