Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (50184 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by jnat: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Omoluabi16:
All these pastors are disappointing. They should stop giving this guy relevance. Outside this his attention seeking and attack on scriptures, he's just another unknown yeyebrity.

So In your little mind, you said Freeze is "unknown"
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Have u read the Bible start to finish before ? ...I have 12 times

Congratulations. Did u understand what u read?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Deborah98(f): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Tareq1105:

I'm surprise that Akabueze, in spite of his tight schedule as DG Budget, still have the time to respond to that idiot Omo ale called Freezer.
lolzzzzz you funny ooooh but the truth remains the same freeze is always looking for pastors to bring down,I don't know his problem...
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by JorgedeToledo: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2020
obailala:
Ben Akabueze was replying to a wrong message. Freeze NEVER said wives shouldn't submit to husbands.
Freeze was saying that while women submit to their husbands, men should also submit to their wives. But this is not biblical.
The bible says that men should love their wives as Christ loved the church; while wives should submit to their husbands.

Freeze erred.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Deborah98(f): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Mrpojj:

And people who dont know , will be supporting him
yes of course...he should be careful with the way he drags and trolls pastors ..
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Blitzerz: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Didn't Christ submit his himself for us ? Which submission is more than giving your life

Didn't Christ give his life first before we became submissive to him ?

That bolded there is the difference
Christ submitted himself to God for us for sacrifice. (Christ didnt submit to you)

We submit ourselves to Christ as wife will submit herself to husband
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by barikay: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
No need to reply the foolish man. God will punish him
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Samchi4christ(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy Freezeeeee,don't get it twisted! Be apt to teach and learn fast. God will show you mercy and not see God as an apostate!
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by RealEzee(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2020
adetunjioludami:

I'm married and we are very happy, Like I said it's a balance,let the husband obey his command and let the wife obeys her command also. The major issue a man has in life is to love, and Christ made it a command for him, the major issue a woman has also is to submit to a Man after she has been under the control of a man (her Dad) all her life. Submission to your woman comes easily when you are in love, think about it, your wife(if ure married) would tell you buy dis and dat and dat yl coming home and ull joyfully do it majorly out of the love you have for her. Now is that not submission in disguise?? Same way the husband would say let's do it dis way or dat way and the wife would gladly obey due to her submission to your authority, the authority she gave you because she loves you.
I hope you understand.
Word!!! Abeg increase volume make them hear for back ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by anonimi: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2020
LawLab247:
I agree with Ben Akabueze on this one. Daddy Freeze missed this by a long shot.

The same way that slave masters quoted Peter on total obedience by the slaves?
Anyway continue agreeing with nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Pat081: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2020
Abi now
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by PDPGuy: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2020
nkay2020:
Good morning fellow NL,
I have been an active member but this is my first post.
Please I crave your indulgence, I saw how you helped the other man get his money. Please I humbly need same help too.
The subject matter refers. This young man with so many alias was meant to be a friend from May 2018 to exactly March 2019. Aug/Sep 2018 I entrusted Paolo with the sum of N50,000 to get me a used laptop from Lagos.
He refused giving me back my money and had blocked me everywhere.
Please nairaland family call Paolo on 08144297867 to return my money. I have tried and exhausted all avenues to reach to him amicably.

Have you reported the person to the police?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Baba1234: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.

By the way the pastors that will not be driven away, are u listening to them? It's obvious you are not...if u are listening to them, wisdom would not have been very far from you... you're kidding I think... being very quick to judge...what have they done wrong...for telling you sons of perdition the truth? However they will continue to say the truth whether you like it or not...its for you to change you rebellious act
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by anonimi: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

May God bless you richly.
Sheeple are too lost following their blind pastor_preneurs into eternal condemnation, instead of following the examples of the early Christians in Berea, who continuously searched the Bible to validate what they were taught, and Paul commended them for it.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by miketayo(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my question. What verse did d issue of husband & wife start from? Is d entire chapter about husband & wife?

Ephesians 5 is about love, husband and wife verse started from 21, which was skipped.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by anonimi: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by anonimi: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Samchi4christ:
Daddy Freezeeeee,don't get it twisted! Be apt to teach and learn fast. God will show you mercy and not see God as an apostate!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by ylordy(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

What are the present ones doing in same church, if I may ask?
They are rightly dividing the word of truth.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by dododawa1: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2020
daddy freeze just given all man of God headache everyday.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by RealEzee(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Oracleforce:
Some people.here are just too biased to see the argument in the light of the scripture and their right thinking mind...
What Bishop Oyedepo preached doesn't warrant Freeze argument....because the scripture is clear...it is either you want too capital in your ship or there should be one captain and absolute responsible for the copilot...
Whatever you want to run your family....it your choice..the Muslim faithful will just be making jest of us because in this kind of argument....it is clearly spelled out in Quran and there is no basis for an argument.....
Freeze doesn't have a good marriage so he shouldn't be the one that will be teaching genuine Christain about doctrines of marriage and relationships...it is like a case of a pauper teaching some rich people how to make money....
A friend good friend to internet fraudsters....and a person of questionable character...
Paul said to Elyma the sorcerer "/Acts 13:9-11 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness, and he went about seeking some to lead him by the....."
which kind mumu talk b dis that Freeze doesn't have a good marriage kwa, is that how low you want to go?
The guy has kuku remarry has a kid and doing well for himself what's the fuzz about his marriage that concerns you kwa?

Don't we have a bunch of broken homes within Christianity also? abi it's stereotype to non Christians? stop feeling like you're in competition with Muslims on grounds of morality, let us face our lane jejeli.

Freeze gave his opinion and cited the Bible to back it up no fuzz, but alot of y'all are seeing it as an attack on our clergy men as if none can give contrary opinion to their words, I Taya ooo, even alot of our clergymen do err but some of us overlook it and in this case nothing about it been a two way thing in marriage is wrong at all, two can't work together except they agree, isn't it?
U as a man can't demand submission from ur wife if u too don't show u can be responsible, love her, abi is it the word submission that's getting y'all worked up?
Like it's demeaning to the man folk? I Taya ooo, if y'all don't step up kiss your submissive wife good bye, for a man who can't provide for his own household is worse than an Infidel, so says the bible, a man who won't take up his responsibility as a husband and father isn't worthy of any submission from his wife, abi she should just love u and submit cos u b man? , if christ didn't demonstrate he is capable we won't have the need to exercise faith in him, the relationship is a two way thing.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by lexy2014: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
miketayo:

Ephesians 5 is about love, husband and wife verse started from 21, which was skipped.

I didn't ask u if it's about love. I asked is Ephesians 5 about husband & wife? Pls quote verse 21& tell me how verse 21 is about husband & wife & how husband & wife issue started from verse 21? Pls explain how Ephesians 5 :1-21 and d entire Ephesians 5 is about love?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Baba1234: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Joshmodest:
Christianity is the most confusing of all religions ... if Jesus is the origin of Christianity , why should apostle Peter's opinion on husband and wives become something everybody should abide by ...
if u look at it clearly , men wrote these books , and like I always say no matter how you try to tell me, that they received Inspiration from God , their sentiments can never be overlooked ....
imagine ibiyeome or Adeboye or even father the father oyedepo , were alive then and had the chance of writing the bible , abi are they not getting inspiration from God ? they would have put things like if anyone defames you lock him up , or if your secretary is tempting you sack her or pay your tithe if not if it will be tithe for you , and the sweetest of all -- if you don't pay your tithe you are under a financial curse ....
And people of these days would have to abide by such nonsense ...

You need no bible to tell you that , your wife is also human , and needs respect to and not a slave that you can order around the place or insult the way you like cos one book says she has to submit ....
if the bible had even put it the way freeze said it ,my respect for the writer would be really high !

Daddy freeze , oyedepo , Adeboye , ibeyiome are all same of the same , confusing and brainwashing people , I prefer Freeze's brainwash tho , cos he comes with facts and not sentiments !!!

This is because you chose to be brainwashed.. whichever religion you believe, which I doubt you belong to one...there is something called allegiance. if you believe in an institution, you would want to be a participant of the same institution...the pastor is not asking you ...they direct you to what the word says and how it worked for them, admonishing you to do the same so it can be well with you...but pharisees and sadducees like you will always come and say otherwise....paying of tithes has always worked for notwithstanding which pastor gets it...if they are richer than me is none of my business...am doing my part of the word and I give him the glory for always looking out for me....as for you..I won't blame you cos you are only doing the work of your father the devil

Peace
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by madridsta007(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Freeze is always looking for a way to turn the scriptures upside down....

He has to stay relevant.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by anonimi: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2020
RealEzee:
which kind mumu talk b dis that Freeze doesn't have a good marriage kwa, is that how low you want to go?
The guy has kuku remarry has a kid and doing well for himself what's the fuzz about his marriage that concerns you kwa?

Don't we have a bunch of broken homes within Christianity also? abi it's stereotype to non Christians? stop feeling like you're in competition with Muslims on grounds of morality, let us face our lane jejeli.

God bless you real good for this revelation
Don't mind the hypocrite busybodies.
Are Chris Okotie and Chris Oyakhilome married?
Was Jesus Christ and Apostle Paul married?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6392490_screenshot201703251113431_jpege7efc671bcd65efa910c8efb45a5868a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391004_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Baba1234: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Calm down ....go back , sit down , read with understanding this time and then come back and comment....
Physically speaking now not Bible...how is it possible for two individuals to submit to themselves, without one been the submissive one ...the wife needs to submit first to gain the husband's confidence to submit back and love the wife and even do more....calm down bro...unless u have a hidden mission against the truth

Emempaul:
guy go and read the Bible well and don't twist this thing in order to trend. verse 21,25 27 and 28 says it all husband and wife shud submit to themselves for a fruitful and loving marriage
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Charly68: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
People often forget that even the devil quoted the scriptures to Jesus to confuse him..we live in end time and the devil has recruited !any people to infiltrate the church but sure test is to check their fruit ..By their fruit you shall know them..
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by mhktaryan: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
chiommy123:
it is arguments like this that causes problems in our homes. husband's love your wife and wife summit to your own husband. if we continue doing things our way leaving out Christ principles the problems will always be there until we go back to his principles and enjoy the blessings therein
may God bless u abundantly sis
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by toluscott2000(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
The devil � incarnates [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Baba1234: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
This is how to correct people....

Not that over zealous, thug who was spilling maggots from the pulpit the other time.

Many thugs hiding under the guise of pastors.

Las Las na tithe dey cause quarrel

Freez was right on tithing....

You don't fleece the sheep to be flying around the planet on a private jet.

If this truth is too bitter to digest, go and throw up.

You are part of the people who corrupt the truth....your 1st statement was reasonable and the second one was ok...
And then my concern is saying freeze was right abt tithing ...I don't want to believe you are a christian...cos you shouldn't listen to anyone....they can tell you but get confirmation from the bible...words may fail me here ....pm me and I will give you a lecture on how to live ....you will never regret
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2020
farem:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2177355615741631&id=444807728996437
mr ben Akabeze is very correct. Freeze is leading many souls on the part of destruction.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Okwyjesus(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Freeze is always looking for a way to turn the scriptures upside down....

Anti Christ ni.

Pastor Ibiyome should arrest him and charge him next time he misbehave.

What is he using his media influence to do against harsh govt policies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.