Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" (50152 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Heavance:

I am not a follower of freeze, but I find it awful when these people twist things and tie on his neck.
Freeze never said a wife should not submit, he only stated its a two way thing.
Now these ones have twisted it. Just like that pastor went to disgrace himself and salvation ministry congregation.
It's crazy ...same thing with tithe issue
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by MZEE01: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2020
ok
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by GarangDeMabior: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2020
ylordy:

Your comment is laughable and baseless, how can God not want crowd ?

The one he feed Fishes and bread nko?
His apostles that got more than 3000 people born again and added to the church in a day nko?

You too need to study well, don't be displaying your ignorance in the public.

Why did he drive the crowd in Jerusalem, his church?
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Ihatemumu: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Immortalzbon:

I believe submission and slavery are two different things...

But they are also similar
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
More distractions for distraction craving Nigerians. meanwhile the man who stole billions of naira and pretended to colapse during questioning on live TV is still driving around in expensive Range Rovers and spending his loots.

Not even half or one nigerian is reacting on that. 250 million fools!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
crooked pastor.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Immortalzbon(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
akdjr:
Truly when they say women are their own enemy . It is high time people start looking beyond just believe and think logical too. Can't u see that most laws back in the days were made by men just to subject women to their control. Open ur mind, come out of what u were program to believe and reflect on what I just said. I am a man but I can go on a debate with anyone of my gender that men made laws just to keep woman under selfish control.

Laws are made for order not control.. Altho some use it to their selfish ends.. In every institution, marriage included.. It is necessary that there is a head to whom others comply..a decision maker... Two at loggerheads will only lead to chaos.. Besides God made this law and not man.. Perhaps u can question him when you stand before him..

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Wazzaowner(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Heavance:

I am not a follower of freeze, but I find it awful when these people twist things and tie on his neck.
Freeze never said a wife should not submit, he only stated its a two way thing.
Now these ones have twisted it. Just like that pastor went to disgrace himself and salvation ministry congregation.

Baba there is nothing like 2 way thing wth submission.. The Husband is the head of the family, the bible didn't say the wife and husband are the heads of the family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nauttyprof(m): 8:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Emempaul:
guy go and read the Bible well and don't twist this thing in order to trend. verse 21,25 27 and 28 says it all husband and wife shud submit to themselves for a fruitful and loving marriage

Do not just select verses. Read it verse by verse to understand only the Author's intended meaning.

Verse 21 says they are to submit themselves one to another in the fear of God. In the fear of God is to be noted.

It then went further to explain better. Submission was used to explain what is expected of a wife to her husband while being subject to him (in every sense) as the Church is subject unto Christ.

When explaining the husband's role, it says the husband should love his wife as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for it.

When reading the Bible it is advisable to take it verse by verse to understand the Author's intended meaning alone. Submission by the wife in every sense and Sacrificial Love by the husband.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Openbusiness: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Freeze is always looking for a way to turn the scriptures upside down....
Correct! And looking for attention too. And sadly they keep giving him attention. And the guy keeps getting more popular. The guy preys on big pastors for fame. You will never see him chasing after unknown pastors grin
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Budget Office..

In a church?

Chai..

This church stuff na good business o
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by femi4: 8:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Emempaul:
guy go and read the Bible well and don't twist this thing in order to trend. verse 21,25 27 and 28 says it all husband and wife shud submit to themselves for a fruitful and loving marriage
Husband's duty is to love his wife. But can you love wholeheartedly without showing respect.

The scripture is easy if we really want to follow it to the later.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Dalby(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze is always looking to create a buzz!!!

angry angry angry
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by SenorFax(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Deborah98:
Freeze is always looking for a way to turn the scriptures upside down....
His father is a Muslim, what do you expect
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Ihatemumu: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2020
LandMann:
Corruption has a way of eating into people's mindset and changing their thinking.

Freeze is clearly a victim of the destructive power of corruption.

This is why we must all change our ways and work together to actualise a bill that prescribes death penalty for public officials found guilty of corruption.

Only through this can we rid this country of corruption and it's attendant evils in Nigeria.

Thank you

I agree with the death penalty, but sadly Nigerians will still destroy innocent citizens with false accusations.

Nigeria major problem is the high level of under-educated minds, they hold firm to their beliefs without rational thoughts
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by bkool7(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2020
adetunjioludami:

Hello ode, Jesus's command for husband was that he should love his wife, that would strike the balance,if you love your wife, she won't be your slave.

Lol! You sounded just like your pastor.

Ephesians 5:21 (KJV) Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Ephesians 5:22 (KJV) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Karemarealty288(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Confused set of Pastors
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nauttyprof(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

He was selective and gave his own meaning whereas the Author's intended meaning is of utmost importance. If he had read Ephesians 5 from verse 21 downwards verse by verse, he would have understood the Author's intended meaning.

Wife is to submit to her husband by being subject to him in every sense just as the Church is subject unto Christ.

Husband is to love his wife sacrificially just as Christ love the church and gave his life for it.

The Author's intended meaning alone stands and not our personal view or what we impose on the Bible

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by FatherOfJesus: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze is a Christian, his parents are Muslim. Christians no get shame
dalass:

He's a Muslim from a Muslim dad.. There is no shame at all...

Akabueze is putting him right because the man don freeze his brain so that to understand simple things like English words dey hard for the guy
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by adetunjioludami(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2020
bkool7:

Lol! You sounded just like your pastor.

Ephesians 5:22 (KJV) Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

read it like dis, verse 19 to 21....verse 22 to 25. I really can't type long or argue. Paul was writing letters to the church in Ephesians after he heard several things happening in the church and in the families. I pray the holy spirit interprets better to you. Selah!!
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by nedekid: 8:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Djyucee1:
It's easy to read the bible and interpret it to your understanding but it takes the guidance of the Holy spirit to give you a divine understanding. Daddy freeze thinks the Bible is mathematics. The Bible is deep
And the so called pastorpreneur have the guidance of the holy spirit? Funny you. grin
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Heavance(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Wazzaowner:

Baba there is nothing like 2 way thing wth submission.. The Husband is the head of the family, the bible didn't say the wife and husband are the heads of the family.
I am not in support of what he said, neither am I against.
He stated his opinion, so how did his opinion translate to "he said wives should not submit"?
Secondly, how did his opinion become an insult, that made Salvation ministry disgrace and throw themselves in the mud on social media?
If his opinion works for him, fine. If Bishop Oyedepo opinion works for another person, fine.
What I have always known in marriage is, what works for B may be the crisis of G. Things don't work same way in different homes.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by CodeTemplar: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze always misfiring. Ministry is not beans o. If Freeze thinks it is, he is mistaken.

His many blunders can be compiled into a small book and titled "How Not To Be A Christian".

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Parisian: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Did Freeze really say that?

I'm a feminist but please I believe in the biblical injunction that wives should submit to their husbands. The husband is the head of the home abeg.
Awol1:
I agree with Freeze sometimes but he's wrong this time.

Wives' submission to their husbands is not only biblical but also cultural and traditional. And as much as we want to westernize, there are things we must never compromise.

Bastardization of our marriage institution will be the undoing of the African people. Freeze should not speak further on that.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by CodeTemplar: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Heavance:

I am not in support of what he said, neither am I against.
He stated his opinion, so how did his opinion translate to "he said wives should not submit"?
Secondly, how did his opinion become an insult, that made Salvation ministry disgrace and throw themselves in the mud on social media?
If his opinion works for him, fine. If Bishop Oyedepo opinion works for another person, fine.
What I have always known in marriage is, what works for B may be the crisis of G. Things don't work same way in different homes.
Freeze has a history of personally insulting Oyedepo. The uncircumcised Philistines is quick to look translations that can be twisted to mislead and pitch people against Oyedepo and Adeboye.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Kay25(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church."

If Christ our Lord will be here today, he will use whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.
And so what do u think he will do to you?pamper you for thalf baked truth you have said?don't deceive yourself if the set of people you are attacking are not accepted by God am sure you are totally rejected and condemned by him also shioor
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2020
You no get sense
Igbochief001:
Daddy freeze never said wife's should not submit to the husband ...he only said it's a two way thing ...both husband and wife should submit to each other ....and gave a Bible verse to back it up

I wonder what's wrong with that ?

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Heavance(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Freeze has a history of personally insulting Oyedepo. The uncircumcised Philistines is quick to look translations that can be twisted to mislead and pitch people against Oyedepo and Adeboye.
Leave religion aside, and think.
If a pastor preaches the Gospel, and I have a contrary opinion due to my experience in life, does that make it an insult?
He had insulted back then fine, but not on that case at all, he only had a different opinion, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by bkool7(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2020
adetunjioludami:
read it like dis, verse 19 to 21....verse 22 to 25. I really can't type long or argue. Paul was writing letters to the church in Ephesians after he heard several things happening in the church and in the families. I pray the holy spirit interprets better to you. Selah!!

Since the husband and wife are both Christians...

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by vikithor(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2020
GarangDeMabior:
All these nonsense, See exactly what Christ did below

[b]'Mr. Brown had thought of nothing but numbers. He should have known that the kingdom of God did not depend on large crowds. Our Lord Himself stressed the importance of fewness. Narrow is the way and few the number. To fill the Lord's holy temple with an idolatrous crowd clamoring for signs was a folly of everlasting consequence. [i]Our Lord used the whip only once in His life - to drive the crowd away from His church

If Christ our Lord will be e whip to drive out Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyeomie, Ben Akabueze, Daddy freeze and others away from his church.
I get your point of view on 'fewness' also note that God is famous as 'Lord of Hosts', 'Leading innumerable company of multitudes'etc
God still wants if possible the whole world to come over to him hence he sent his son to die to save All.The flogging and sending away the temple money changers were standard He set for incoming generation to follow,as a better way of pleasing God in worship.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by urchcoded(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Djyucee1:
It's easy to read the bible and interpret it to your understanding but it takes the guidance of the Holy spirit to give you a divine understanding. Daddy freeze thinks the Bible is mathematics. The Bible is deep
the Bible is deep horse shit.
Re: Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Igbochief001:
never knew there was a wrong verse in the Bible ... oyedepo preached 22....he pointed out 21 that gave the condition for 22 how is that wrong

I meant freeze misinterpreted the verse he quoted wrt husbands and wife. 21 is d end of a sentence. 22 started a new sentence which was the chapter that was directed to wives then followed by husbands. And it was quite clear. Calm down and Start reading from chapter 18 to get a better understanding. Paul didnt say husbands should submit to wives. But they should die for their wives as Christ died for the church. He said wives should submit to their husbands but didnt tell them to die for their husbands. This is simple and clear to understand. Misinterpreting the bible verses is the problem with believers and non believers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.