Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (58245 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Elisha lived a poor, simple and humble life.
Elisha Or Elijah?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Deranged fellow!
I will try and be fair with your on this last gaffe. Let us assume I truly implied "the writings from the bible is useless" as you claimed, how does that translate to Nigerians rewriting the bible? You need to realize your stupidity tendencies because a problem known is one half solved.

All I see is bitterness which only God can heal.

Talk to him (God) in prayers, because you really need help.

Shalom.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Tinyemeka:

You pick a Bible verse about - where Jesus cursed the hypocrites - as your debate point on tithing?

Are you well at all?

Did Jesus talk about tithe or not. If you saw only curse in that verse I have nothing to tell your ignorance feigning áss.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Did Jesus talk about tithe or not. If you saw only curse in that verse I have nothing to tell your ignorance feigning áss.

Seek wisdom bro.

Quit displaying your vacuous intellect publicly.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Seek wisdom bro.

Quit displaying your vacuous intellect publicly.
Another deranged one definitely!
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by asamaigho(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Guestlander:

Really? How dumb! You accused someone of something but I should prove it?
Fanatics are often dumb.

airheads like u think they matter.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by geoworldedu: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Daddy Freeze will be torn apart by two she bears from the woods.

RIP in advance.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Elisha of this dispensation.

Dream on folk.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by vislabraye(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment Daddy Freeze called Bishop Oyedepo a bald-headed fowl.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364087/moment-daddy-freeze-called-bishop-oyedepo-bald-headed-fowl-video/

I thought David Ibiyeomie was going overboard. Daddy Freeze deserves it. After all, he called someone a bastard. He started it first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by vislabraye(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
tempex88:
I have learnt u don't fight evil with evil. An eye for an eye will make everyone blind. That's one of the faults of the old testament Jesus came to correct.

IMO, pastor ibiyome should have ignored freeze. But we all know pastors are human too and they can make mistake. I expect him to withdraw his statement and pray for the salvation of freeze.

You have a point, though. But many people are of the opinion that Daddy Freeze never insulted Bishop Oyedepo. I even thought same.
I felt Ibiyeomie went overboard by calling him names just because Oyedepo was corrected with the scriptures (as I thought). Here, you can hear DF swearing and cursing and yet he's playing victim when he was called a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by vislabraye(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
joseph1832:
which year did Freeze call Oyedepo this? And why did Ibiyiemi take so long to come to his 'father's' aid?

The fact is that DF did what was wrong. It doesn't matter how long it takes Ibiyeomie to reply.
I even thought Ibiyeomie was responding to Daddy Freeze scriptural disagreement with Oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Amonijosh1: 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
thing is, the feeze guy is just an attention seeker cum available instrument that the devil is using to oil the minds of people described in Romans 1 from 24 to 32. No one need curse him because his action and words in itself are self destructive.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by TheCork(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
habymi:

oga leave Muslims and their Imams out of this,they don't eat Mosque money like our pastors do

Please my religion is today. Please can I mate wit u? I beg cheesy
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by robosky02(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times

The video you watch na watin?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by robosky02(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
vislabraye:

You have a point, though. But many people are of the opinion that Daddy Freeze never insulted Bishop Oyedepo. I even thought same.
I felt Ibiyeomie went overboard by calling him names just because Oyedepo was corrected with the scriptures (as I thought). Here, you can hear DF swearing and cursing and yet he's playing victim when he was called a bastard.

He wants to use emotional blackmail....
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
joseph1832:
You're the bigger idiot and your generation of glorified losers are worse off than the poorest rats on this planet. Understanding is clearly what you lack. Now get lost, rodent.

Look at this clown trying so hard to sound intelligent! Lousy lout...you are already lost! angry angry
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by joseph1832(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
mastermaestro:

Look at this clown trying so hard to sound intelligent! Lousy lout...you are already lost! angry angry
You're a bastard! That has never been questioned, but what I question is the buffoon who provided a raving lunatic like you a phone.

It is your generation that is lost.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
You will reap what you sow...
Areaboy2:

have you seen the head?

No be insult when na true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.

He will not do what u stated because he is on a mission to pull down the church and drag as many a possible to hell with him. One thing is for sure, if he actually insulted bishop with those words, he will rot from his mouth

Do u know the number of people that has stop going to church because of this man? Do u know how many people already in hell becauae of this fellow? He is an agent of darkness.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by atonement12: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2020
true2god:
It still baffles me why some people take daddy freeze serious. He chooses his battles wisely by not attempting to provoke the muslim ummah, the herdsmen and Buhari's government. His soft target is the church and he is very much aware that he will suffer no consequence but would rather have his ego massaged and popularity rating increased. I will take him serious and become one of his gullible disciples the very day he starts condemning Muslims and their imams.

Daddy Freeze is more of a noise making coward.
He shows traits of being a "closet Muslim", just like Hussein Obama.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Areaboy2(m): 10:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Bodydialect57:
You will reap what you sow...

Hahahaha.. Kaman-getaway u.. cheesy..

Reap what? Na so dem take dey control una.. Fear of the unknown.. Guy.. If you don't have a sense of humour, shift abeg..
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by haekymbahd(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2020
"
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
tempex88:

Religious leadership and political leadership are parallel lines. Also, I never applauded or condemned reintegration of ex bolo boys. That topic is too complex for me.

then why mixing tha two together by talking about poverty in you country? are there no men of God that are more richer in UK and yet you can wish to stay in UK and your country...you are talking of two parallel lines when you yourself have mixed tha two together... so is tithe now taxes for government?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
tempex88:

Religious leadership and political leadership are parallel lines. Also, I never applauded or condemned reintegration of ex bolo boys. That topic is too complex for me.

then why mixing tha two parallel lines together, by blaming pastors for poverty in tha land ? are pastors reponsible for tha poverty? are pastors now your government?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by tempex88(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
BeigJawnson:

then why mixing tha two parallel lines together, by blaming pastors for poverty in tha land ? are pastors reponsible for tha poverty? are pastors now your government?

I am me....don't assume me to be everybody. Don't assume my opinion as everyone opinion. Each individual with their opinion on issues.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by kaima1984(f): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
paxonel:
we know!
Is it not shameful that pastor ibiyeomie is talking about an insult that happened since 2019 over a recent comment?
Where is the forgiveness he preaches on his pulpit?
You keep someone in your mind since 2019 and when he made a comment September 2020 you brought out what he did in 2019 and start threatening him, what kind of pastor are you?
Nothing goes for nothing, freeze must have say something which triggers Ibieyomie, haven't you watch nor read Eneche's of dunamis response to freeze today?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by paxonel(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
kaima1984:
Nothing goes for nothing, freeze must have say something which triggers Ibieyomie, haven't you watch nor read Eneche's of dunamis response to freeze today?
I don't know why our pastors are like this, always cursing and swearing ?
Who curse don help?

That Eneche of a man is another error
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by unmask: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

It doesn't point towards any uselessness of tithe. It only stresses the things that are more important than tithe. Take judgement for example, will it be fair for someone who steals to pay his tithe or repent and restitute first?

Those other matters can influence the validity of your tithe.
Take also faith for another example, the validity of your givings(offering, tithe) are influenced by faith also. In fact Cain and Abel offering towards God ended up in two different ends as a result of faith. Hebrews 11:4.
Jesus clearly endorsed tithe there but stresses the weightier matters that can invalidate tithe and was being ignored by the pharisees. I hope you get it?
That passage is akin to when Jesus was castigated for healing on the Sabbath day. The Pharisees said it was wrong that he did and he made them understand what was more important.

Tithe might be the law of the jews, but under the new covenant it is not important as preachers deem it to be (- some even have tithe booklets)...... I can boldly say anyone that pays no tithe but shows love to others is a real child of God.

Recognizing is not endorsement. "I understand that you people have been doing this" is different from "I want you people to continue doing it"
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2020
unmask:
That passage is akin to when Jesus was castigated for healing on the Sabbath day. The Pharisees said it was wrong that he did and he made them understand what was more important.

Tithe might be the law of the jews, but under the new covenant it is not important as preachers deem it to be (- some even have tithe booklets)...... I can boldly say anyone that pays no tithe but shows love to others is a real child of God.

Recognizing is not endorsement. "I understand that you people have been doing this" is different from "I want you people to continue doing it"
Is this a sarcasm or terrible stupidity?
tithe isn't a Jewish tradition. Abraham did tithe some 400 years before the law came. and for tour constant reference to the Jews, born again Christians are the Jews of new testament.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by unmask: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Is this a sarcasm or terrible stupidity?
tithe isn't a Jewish tradition. Abraham did tithe some 400 years before the law came. and for tour constant reference to the Jews, born again Christians are the Jews of new testament.
Okay.... Tithing is not a Jewish law. Now you can attend to the second part of my initial post.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by kaima1984(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
paxonel:
I don't know why our pastors are like this, always cursing and swearing ?
Who curse don help?

That Eneche of a man is another error
So our pastor's should allow them poo in their mouths right?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by paxonel(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
kaima1984:
So our pastor's should allow them poo in their mouths right?
have you ever heard that anyone has poo in any pastors mouth before?

If they are criticized it does not mean they poo in their mouth
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by shugasofttouch: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
YungJo207:

Is he a Muslim? Let the Muslim talk about their own and let us Christians talk about our own.....For heaven sake we are supposed to be Christ like and correct some human errors for crying out loud.
Lol pls correct him then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Church Offerings To Woman (Photos) / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.