Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57861 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by dan4oster120(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
this young man is a political Machinery to join in the fight against the church of Jesus Christ and have some very powerful people deceiving him to do what is doing that nothing will ever happen to him but little did he know that what goes up must come down,please friends don't follow is part or you go down with him at the appointed time

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by X4ms: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Yes. I remember this ugly episode. Thank God for internet.
The frozen minded attention seeker has dropped anti-tithe move after I showed him Mathew 23:23.

What did u show him Mt 23:23?

How did you use that scripture to correct his view?

Please school me as well, maybe I can use it for similar purpose.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
mechanics:
Not a scam o, don't try it, read your Bible well, you will know it has happened before.

Na bf na.

Na 4 Isreal
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by DiegoMaria(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
patoski39:
thats twice a month?
. Yes my brother,but it doesn't look compulsory, some parishioners offer offerings while others wait for tithes,and a few ,i repeat 1 out of 300 perform church development collection
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Is he not a bald headed fowl and a tithe collector?

Abegi

if anything should happen to mr freeze that guy don enter gobe o....make that one go teach some people how to talk......
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by earnit3: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by kaima1984(f): 12:11am On Sep 11, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times
insult is an insult be it old or new simple

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Bobby4090: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2020
So Daddy Freeze father is a Muslim, then most likely he is also a Muslim masquerading as a Christian to attack the Churches and Christian doctrine. If he says he was converted to a Christian at a point in his life let him tell us when and where.
For some people here claiming that the insult he gave Oyedepo was last year and not this year, that is very irrelevant. Even if you insult a man of God today God can punish you for it in 20 years time and remind you what you did.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by paxonel(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2020
kaima1984:
insult is an insult be it old or new simple
we know!
Is it not shameful that pastor ibiyeomie is talking about an insult that happened since 2019 over a recent comment?
Where is the forgiveness he preaches on his pulpit?
You keep someone in your mind since 2019 and when he made a comment September 2020 you brought out what he did in 2019 and start threatening him, what kind of pastor are you?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Bobby4090: 2:30am On Sep 11, 2020
paxonel:
we know!
Is it not shameful that pastor ibiyeomie is talking about an insult that happened since 2019 over a recent comment?
Where is the forgiveness he preaches on his pulpit?
You keep someone in your mind since 2019 and when he made a comment September 2020 you brought out what he did in 2019 and start threatening him, what kind of pastor are you?

My dear you are out of point. Freeze has been attacking Oyedepo several times and not just in 2019. Attacking and insulting. Not only that, he even called several people including me myself a bastard publicly.
Imagining him saving that anybody that believes Jesus was rich while on Earth is a bastard. An issue which many Christians believe. Is that how he argues his points? By calling other Christians who have a different opinion with him bastards. That's the height of inflexibility, arrogance, mania and intolerance.
Why don't he just state his point or believe and move on. Must he stress his point by abusing other Christians publicly. Shows he had no home training or respect.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by leye4u: 5:41am On Sep 11, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Daddy Freeze will be torn apart by two she bears from the woods.

RIP in advance.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Elisha of this dispensation.

Na true nah
Nigerian Pastors are too gentle
They should take time to curse these people that wont let them rest.
Plenty weapons like that dey for Psalms ...
The thing dey work pass juju
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by paxonel(m): 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Bobby4090:

My dear you are out of point. Freeze has been attacking Oyedepo several times and not just in 2019. Attacking and insulting. Not only that, he even called several people including me myself a bastard publicly.
Imagining him saving that anybody that believes Jesus was rich while on Earth is a bastard. An issue which many Christians believe. Is that how he argues his points? By calling other Christians who have a different opinion with him bastards. That's the height of inflexibility, arrogance, mania and intolerance.
Why don't he just state his point or believe and move on. Must he stress his point by abusing other Christians publicly. Shows he had no home training or respect.
all what you are saying have nothing to do with the issue on ground.
The issue is that oyedepo made his opinion about women submitting to their husband's and daddy freeze countered him without insulting him. It is very wrong for anyone to now come into the issue and start insulting and threatening freeze just because he has insulted people over another issue that has nothing to do with women submitting to their husband's. Anyone doing that shows that he is very intellectually bankrupt and does not have sense of argument at all grin

When you want to argue steak to the issue on ground. Don't go and bring what someone did in the past with emotions and start attacking the person where it's not necessary, you will end up fooling yourself.

After everything did daddy freeze insult ibiyeomie in response? No!
Now ibiyeomie has end up becoming the fool
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:18am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
lol.... like he will admit his identity on Nairaland. Maybe you should tell us your relationship with him that puts you in the know of his thoughts.

Then it did not happen.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by beey2(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Benesis:
So now if mad people throw stufs at us we need to get them in a stone throwing contest?

No, you don't engage in throwing contest that will make for mad men. But getting a cane or plank to beat the hell out of the mad man would be better.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by desthan(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Freeze you are an ingrate....

A bastard born on a fishing boat in somalia....

You can only fool yourself by showing your rented family to your online degenerate like yourself, you cannot deceive us.

This days people pay people to act as family members and those one you can manipulate with your fairy tale kobo.

Truly if you have parents, you can rants those words. Good you have children who are watching and follows your steps.

The internet never lies. Surely you will reap what you have sown.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
lol...useless epistle

Ooh, so the writings from your bible is useless.

Las Las, Nigerians will dump the bible and write their own version.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Komu1048(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Guestlander:

Jesus was insulted, did he threaten anyone with death? You and Ibiyeomie are not Christians, you are all hypocrites and boko haram-like fanatics.

U can say whatever u like, but end has come to the attack on church leaders and Christian all in the name of being like Christ. Faith is not a gentleman

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by JorgedeToledo: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2020
LikeAking:

The Nigerian government are providing more for Nigeria than the church.

Even thou the govt is crazy,many Nigerians still depend on them.

Here is the problem of AFRICA.

The real people making the world a better place like the scientist,engineers are never ever given the attention.We give our attention to the people contributing none.

You take great delight in castigating the church.
Please, they are not responsible for your problems in life oh.
Too much of everything is bad.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by okewumi: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.

His father is a MUSLIM. If baby freeze tell you he is a Christian, you have to think twice. He abused the pastor but he pretend You can see why the pastor call him bastard

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Bobby4090: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Daddy Freeze did not only insult Bishop Oyedepo, he also abused other Christians who believed Jesus was rich while on Earth by calling them bastards repeatedly.
Why doesn't he just put his point down and leave, must he stress his point by calling others who have a different opinion bastards.
It's obvious he had little home training and he's very pompous, arrogant and intolerant.
If he Freeze don't respect Oyedepo's anointing why not respect his age. Coming out publicly to call someone old enough to be your father a bald headed fowl just because he preached on something you disagree with is well beyond imagination. It doesn't matter when he abused him. In America, people who abused women 20 years ago are being shamed today.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by unmask: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The frozen minded attention seeker has dropped anti-tithe move after I showed him Mathew 23:23.
and how does that passage support tithing? On the contrary it seems to point towards the uselessness of tithing as opposed to the amount of importance that modern day churches give to it

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by joseph1832(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2020
mastermaestro:

See how stupidly you are trying to shift the goalpost? In your shallow mind, the 'when' is now more significant than the insult. angry angry
You're the bigger idiot and your generation of glorified losers are worse off than the poorest rats on this planet. Understanding is clearly what you lack. Now get lost, rodent.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Sebbs(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2020
If Una get him contact abet make Una tell am say destruction awaits ....
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

You take great delight in castigating the church.
Please, they are not responsible for your problems in life oh.
Too much of everything is bad.

you are 100% wrong.
I am fighting agianst deciect of the highest order.

You pastors walk around with mopol and claim God his protecting them.

The church doesnt solve ral life problems,we should focus ob those solving real life problems to make the world a beta place.

Note:I dont have any problem.
Nobody is responsible for any bodis problem.

Life will be beta if we focus on the truth.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by LikeAking: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2020
leye4u:

Na true nah
Nigerian Pastors are too gentle
They should take time to curse these people that wont let them rest.
Plenty weapons like that dey for Psalms ...
The thing dey work pass juju

see person reasoning.

You think if such curses are potent they will be printed for everybody to read for free.

And Nigerian have not used those passages to kill this wicked Nigerian politicians since?.
oPEN YOUR BRAIN.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2020
unmask:
and how does that passage support tithing? On the contrary it seems to point towards the uselessness of tithing as opposed to the amount of importance that modern day churches give to it

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

It doesn't point towards any uselessness of tithe. It only stresses the things that are more important than tithe. Take judgement for example, will it be fair for someone who steals to pay his tithe or repent and restitute first?

Those other matters can influence the validity of your tithe.
Take also faith for another example, the validity of your givings(offering, tithe) are influenced by faith also. In fact Cain and Abel offering towards God ended up in two different ends as a result of faith. Hebrews 11:4.
Jesus clearly endorsed tithe there but stresses the weightier matters that can invalidate tithe and was being ignored by the pharisees. I hope you get it?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Youngzedd:

Ooh, so the writings from your bible is useless.

Las Las, Nigerians will dump the bible and write their own version.

Deranged fellow!
I will try and be fair with your on this last gaffe. Let us assume I truly implied "the writings from the bible is useless" as you claimed, how does that translate to Nigerians rewriting the bible? You need to realize your stupidity tendencies because a problem known is one half solved.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Daddy Freeze will be torn apart by two she bears from the woods.

RIP in advance.

Bishop Oyedepo is the Elisha of this dispensation.

Elisha lived a humble life.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Tinyemeka:

Elisha lived a humble life.
Elisha lived a humble life how? How about the part where he asked a widow to prepare for him first? That looks more like the opposite of what you are trying to paint.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:

You pick a Bible verse about - where Jesus cursed the hypocrites - as your debate point on tithing?

Are you well at all?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Elisha lived a humble life how? How about the part where he asked a widow to prepare for him first? That looks more like the opposite of what you are trying to paint.

Elisha lived a poor, simple and humble life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.