Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57862 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by ToyinDipo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Hayyy Godd! I'm infuriated!!!!
undecided
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by djon78(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
DiegoMaria:
. Gboza for you there

Let me show you something they do not see in the scriptures

Hebrews 7
King James Version
7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

From this passage I quoted

.1 The law of first mention. Tithe was mentioned first in the Bible when Abraham' met Melchizedek from the slaughter of the kings. Abraham was not under the law. Bible said Abraham believed God and it was counted for him as righteousness

2 Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek

3. Verse 7 the lesser is blessed by the greater. Melchizedek was greater than Abraham so he blessed him

4. Who was Melchizedek verse 3 told us he had no father or mother was like the son of God. Melchizedek was Jesus before his incarnation

5. Verse 9 Levi who was to collect tithes from his brethren paid tithe to Melchizedek when he was still in the loins of his father Abraham.
Tithe was instituted before the law because Levi represented the law

5. There where two priesthood order.
Aaron represented the old order, while Melchizedek represented the new order. Which the book of Hebrews quoted where it says though art a priesthood after the order of Melchizedek

6. Jesus is our highpriest today in new testament as quoted in heavens Hebrews 4

Tithing presided the law

So most of these guys are not properly dividing God's word . They are the blind leading the blind. I am sorry for those listening to them
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by proprince(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please who can help me with the residential address of this fool?

Is urgent pls. Thanks.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by excel101(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
tempex88:
I have learnt u don't fight evil with evil. An eye for an eye will make everyone blind. That's one of the faults of the old testament Jesus came to correct.

IMO, pastor ibiyome should have ignored freeze. But we all know pastors are human too and they can make mistake. I expect him to withdraw his statement and pray for the salvation of freeze.

Its normal to react the way Pastor Ibiyomie reacted, because like he said that Pastor Oyedepo is his mentor. Even when Jesus Christ was about to be arrested by the Pharisees, Peter had to defend his master by cutting the ear if one of the men with his sword. So it's only normal to react the way Pastor Ibiyomie did.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
tempex88:
I have learnt u don't fight evil with evil. An eye for an eye will make everyone blind. That's one of the faults of the old testament Jesus came to correct.

IMO, pastor ibiyome should have ignored freeze. But we all know pastors are human too and they can make mistake. I expect him to withdraw his statement and pray for the salvation of freeze.

So you called old testaments a fault? An eye for an eye, and dont complain if buhari tells his soldiers to spare bokoharam and make them repent...

Their are some things you dont need karma to do, you do it yourself. Mind you Jesus didnt come to abolish tha law, but he came with grace...
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment Daddy Freeze called Bishop Oyedepo a bald-headed fowl.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364087/moment-daddy-freeze-called-bishop-oyedepo-bald-headed-fowl-video/

And pastor david reacted, some igramus flared up
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by ojogbengasamuel: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
daddy freeze and sowore are birds of the same feathers they always come for men of God, sowore lately published malicious stories about mfm because he was actually prevented from getting close to the alter at mfm head quarter some years back.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by paxonel(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

So based on what you are saying, It will be safe to surmise under the laws of interpretation of languages and its formation that the pastor was referring to his previous insult on Bishop Oyedepo?
going by the last comment of daddy freeze to oyedepo over women submitting to their husbands, if ibiyeomie should comment on that then he should steak to the topic which is women submitting to their husbands and not going back to what happened since 2019 on a topic that has to do with women submitting to their husbands otherwise, he made himself ridiculled
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
joseph1832:
which year did Freeze call Oyedepo this? And why did Ibiyiemi take so long to come to his 'father's' aid?

See how stupidly you are trying to shift the goalpost? In your shallow mind, the 'when' is now more significant than the insult. angry angry

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
bellowwhite:
re watch the video... he never mentioned any body's name... neither did he edit the video and put oyedepos picture.... this video is the edited one

You must be sick, then if he is not referring to pastor Oyedepo, then why did he mimicked him? Is it a must he mentioned his name before we know he is insulting pastor oyedepo?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by paxonel(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Martins8102:
maybe u shud read up d meaning of NEVER
NEVER in the context of his recent correction to oyedepo not what happened since 2019.

Why should a man bring what happened since 2019 into this matter, did anyone talk about bald-headed vulture sorry, fowl into this matter?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by johnson8213: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
This albino is heading towards destruction. There are no elders in his family.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by francisbiz: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times

Ffuck up no dey saea, whether he insult Oyedepo now or before, insult na insult.

I don't support the love of money by Nigerian pastors though, yet daddy freeze is a mischievous pretender
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin REST IN PIECES DADDY FREEZE.... U ARE FROZEN.... u are finished true true
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Can't pastors forgive as Jesus forgave his murderers?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Everyoung11: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
The wrath of God will soon come upon some persons.....people do not have respect anymore. Even if Daddy Oyedepo isn't a Pastor, is he not old enough to be his father? You want to gain fame at the expense of your happiness.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by tempex88(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
BeigJawnson:

So you called old testaments a fault? An eye for an eye, and dont complain if buhari tells his soldiers to spare bokoharam and make them repent...

Their are some things you dont need karma to do, you do it yourself. Mind you Jesus didnt come to abolish tha law, but he came with grace...

Religious leadership and political leadership are parallel lines. Also, I never applauded or condemned reintegration of ex bolo boys. That topic is too complex for me.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by smithyemy: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy freeze is a muslim. So, why are you guys shy from the truth. Daddy freeze attack only christians. He has never attack any muslim. Christians should wake up and fight this evil pharaoh called daddy freeze. I believe the muslim elders are supporting and sponsoring him. But, right it down. One day monkey will go to market and he will not come back home again. Now, i pity the owner of the monkey, who has refused to call the monkey to order.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

You still haven't proven or shown me where Christ endorsed tithing.

Remember I promised to give you 10k for wine if you show me where Christ, apostles or any Christian paid or collected tithe in the entire scripture.

In christianity, Levites were not given any tithe, below is a proof. So no body can say he replaced the Levites because they brought things to the church, they didn't collect.

Acts 4:36-37
36 Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means “son of encouragement”), 37 sold a field he owned and brought the money and put it at the apostles’ feet.

Every Christian should be a giver by default, so sad today's Christians aren't until you threaten them with hell fire and crisis like they are doing today which is deceit. You're free to give any amount or percent to the ministry, but giving it with the mindset of fulfiling the law of tithing attracts a curse as stated below.

Galatians 3:10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

* If you're to obey the laws in the old testament to be right with God, you're to obey ALL the 613 laws otherwise you're under a curse.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Never forget the book of 2 Corinthians 9:7 is the Christian standard of giving.

2 Corinthians 9:7
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Ya gazia ✌�.
lol...useless epistle
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by christopher123(m): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.
you are a disgrace to Christianity...look at your bitter soul
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by DiegoMaria(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
djon78:

Let me show you something they do not see in the scriptures

Hebrews 7
King James Version
7 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

From this passage I quoted

.1 The law of first mention. Tithe was mentioned first in the Bible when Abraham' met Melchizedek from the slaughter of the kings. Abraham was not under the law. Bible said Abraham believed God and it was counted for him as righteousness

2 Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek

3. Verse 7 the lesser is blessed by the greater. Melchizedek was greater than Abraham so he blessed him

4. Who was Melchizedek verse 3 told us he had no father or mother was like the son of God. Melchizedek was Jesus before his incarnation

5. Verse 9 Levi who was to collect tithes from his brethren paid tithe to Melchizedek when he was still in the loins of his father Abraham.
Tithe was instituted before the law because Levi represented the law

5. There where two priesthood order.
Aaron represented the old order, while Melchizedek represented the new order. Which the book of Hebrews quoted where it says though art a priesthood after the order of Melchizedek

6. Jesus is our highpriest today in new testament as quoted in heavens Hebrews 4

Tithing presided the law

So most of these guys are not properly dividing God's word . They are the blind leading the blind. I am sorry for those listening to them
. My brother tithing is biblical ,there is nothing bad in it
In my church we pay tithe every 2sundays
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by kessler53(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
true2god:
It still baffles me why some people take daddy freeze serious. He chooses his battles wisely by not attempting to provoke the muslim ummah, the herdsmen and Buhari's government. His soft target is the church and he is very much aware that he will suffer no consequence but would rather have his ego massaged and popularity rating increased. I will take him serious and become one of his gullible disciples the very day he starts condemning Muslims and their imams.

Daddy Freeze is more of a noise making coward.
true talk
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
DiegoMaria:
. My brother tithing is biblical ,there is nothing bad in it
In my church we pay tithe every 2sundays
thats twice a month?
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by deebrain(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
So you people are still taking Mr Freeze serious?

Less I forget, shout out to his ex wife.

As in, the beating she gave him, so on point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.