Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) (57787 Views)

The Double Standard Of Freeze In Calling Oyedepo: "Bald Headed Fowl" / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

They will call you Antichrist now.

They hate the fact that it's coming from the book they believe so much in.

Nigerian Christians need to write their own bible, this one no balance at all � � �.

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by BigTableShaker(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
true2god:
It still baffles me why some people take daddy freeze serious. He chooses his battles wisely by not attempting to provoke the muslim ummah, the herdsmen and Buhari's government. His soft target is the church and he is very much aware that he will suffer no consequence but would rather have his ego massaged and popularity rating increased. I will take him serious and become one of his gullible disciples the very day he starts condemning Muslims and their imams.

Daddy Freeze is more of a noise making coward.
If he condemnes moslems, na that day e go die I swear.
na alla akbar him go hear last

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by bezimo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Youngzedd:

[s]See curses everywhere.

Nigerian Christians hate to admit to the truth coming from the Bible they so much believe in. Maybe you get razor blaze and cut out the things you don't like from the bible.

So the below is from the book of Amadioha

There are 3 types of tithing.

1) Tithe of the feast: This tithe is for your consumption and you do it every first and second year.
Deuteronomy 14:22-26 explains it all.

2) Levitcal tithe: This tithe is what you give to the Levite (only to the descendants of Jacob’s son Levi) in the third year after you have eaten your tithe in the first and second year.

Deuteronomy 14:28-29, Deuteronomy 26:12 and Numbers 18:21- 25 explains it all.

The strict condition here is that you must be the bloodline of Levi to collect tithe. No body else on earth is qualified to collect this tithe apart from those who have the blood of Jacob's son Levi running through their veins. Any other person who collect this is either a criminal or ignorant.

3) Tithe to the needy: In the third year after you have previously eaten your tithe in the first and second year, you're to give the tithe of the third year to the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows.

Levitcal tithe and tithe to the poor is for the third year, that's to say, you share it between the Levites, foreigners, fatherless and widows. It is only meant for this four set of people[/s].

This rubbish distorted nonsense belongs to the garbage dump. Hope you know

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Areaboy2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dchampion65:

If someone called or described your father like that, will your comment still be the same.
My father had a great sense of humour.. Me and am for laugh taya..

Its a shame you attach too much much to what someone else says.. Words are just that, words.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by obanimoje: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
daddy freeze needs to understand this. in African set up, especially this side that we belong to, you don't for any reason whatsoever, insult your elders even if they are 100% wrong. our cultural values have not in any way change. now, you don't look up to your parents and anyone older than you. see,if a wife offends the husband or the other way around, the wife will still say sorry to her husband. it is never done that a husband will be rebuke in the presence of the wife, this is done secretly. but now a man of God, of Bishop Oyedepo's status, he went too far. i thought he knows the Bible but now i know he doesn't. he has just demonstrated that he is exactly the name he was called. you see if a man of God errs, his judgement is not in anyway in the hands of men. when God chastises His own,no one will be there. and to call a man of God of Oyedepo's status with such word, he is a walking corpse. he should remember his fellow brothers who called Elijah with such a name and the consequence.2Kings 2:23,24. those who hail him today will weep for him tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by solomonsly11(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Please stop given this guy popularity pastors should forget about him, Papa don't have his time. The real Christian people knows where he belongs to.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by treatise: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
DiegoMaria:

He is just looking for pouplarity
Popularity unto damnation.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Shattuck(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
bellowwhite:
re watch the video... he never mentioned any body's name... neither did he edit the video and put oyedepos picture.... this video is the edited one
I was thinking same thing is this a recent video or an old one? if it is a recent one I think its the other pastor who called him a bastard he is referring to
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by DiegoMaria(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
treatise:
Popularity unto damnation.
My brother ,his end is here

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by GraGra247(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
dotedote:

English is clearly your problem.
With reference to the subject matter which brought Ibiyeomi in, he never insulted Oyedepo. The topic was being submissive as a wife and Freeze added that husbands too should be. So on this very one, he never insulted Oyedepo.
You should understand that statement to be different from I'VE NEVER INSULTED OYEDEPO. (your god)

You're a totally mentally deranged hopeless lunatic.

Did your god and master baby freeze once insult Oyedepo or not. Is Oyedepo his mate even if he isn't a true man of God by his standard.

Your bias filled illogical and empty thinking faculty won't let you figure this one out. Filthy swine!!
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by ipobarethieves: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Why are you not doing it?

Freeze is doing his own. If there is a gap, fill it up.

I'm irresponsible.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Tech35: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lean how to make a solar lights that Automatically on at night and automatically off in the morning, click on the link below
https:///pbUsoj-1Jw
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by GraGra247(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
paxonel:
daddy freeze says he never insulted oyedepo on his last comment that he corrected oyedepo over his opinion about women being submissive to their husbands not at previous times

No difference. He once insulted him and still disdains him till date. Same thing to me.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by onenaija001(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebukajay184:
IgbereTV captured the moment Daddy Freeze called Bishop Oyedepo a bald-headed fowl.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H2CwhpZwI

Recall that Pastor Ibiyeome on Sunday had threatened to kill Daddy Freeze for insulting Bishop David Oyedepo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364087/moment-daddy-freeze-called-bishop-oyedepo-bald-headed-fowl-video/
lemme save this
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Daddy Freezer is a real bastard, no African child will open his mouth to insult an elder.
Respect is one of the cultures in Africa..
Anyway his attitude just confirmed that he is not a Nigerian, but a big fool terrorists Somalian.
It's good that the radio station sacked him before he will bring curses on the station.
Truly he can never be well with him again!!
It's not a curse, just a fact in Africa, even if Bishop Oyedepo is not a man of God , insulting an elder in Africa is open invitation to curses
Kingdom of darkness that sent Boy freeze knows that Oyedepo is a real man of God.
If this is Muslim community, by now his head would have been declared wanted or cut off.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by emmykingzy: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
YungJo207:

Tell me one person that got bless out of tithe they paid in the Bible? Don't say Abraham cause he was a rich man before he paid and he returned the 90% back to the kings he took from.....I'll be waiting until then do have a nice day.

You quote scriptures but you totally misunderstand them. I am not a pastor but I am sound enough to reason well and understand for myself with the help of the Holy spirit.

Mathew 23: 23 , Jesus categorically stated at the end that
" These you ought to have done without leaving the others undone "
which I understand means that as they are observing they paying of their tithes of mint etc, it's much more important also they observe to apply other weightier matters of the law such as justice,mercy and faith especially since they are the custodians and teachers of the law at the time. So it's an affirmation and nor a contradiction.
It's that plain straight forward.

The story of the widows two mites in the temple was also instructive that a widow gave her all to God in the temple and Christ praised her above all others for it. Why didn't He stop her and tell not to give her all. Mark 11:41-44.

From Scriptures Tithes can be in the form of food produce, livestock or money depending on your occupation.

From the scriptures Abraham was a rich man before he met Melchizedek as a result of his obedience but you see that Abrahams covenant with God began to manifest and was established right after he paid the tithe from the spoils. God began to bless him by change of name from Abram to Abraham, the release of His offsprings eg Issac and ismael, the flow of the blessings to his generation, longevity and all round blessings which is far greater than riches.

In Genesis 28:18-22, Jacob encountered God and made a vow to God, that if God should bless him he will give back to God a tenth of all he had.
And God confirmed it in Gen 31:13 by saying I am the God of Bethel where you made a vow to me to show you that God approved of the vow of Tithing also proved that Jacob learnt tithing from Abraham. Jacob was established in the covenant and blessed as well. This is much more than riches .

This is to also confirm to you that Tithing NEVER CAME WITH THE LAW OF MOSES. TITHING has been in practice years and generations before the law of Moses came, so stop confusing yourself.
Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing which also means Issac practiced it. How could Jacob have learnt that it terminates hardship and beings you into blessings.

The Law was given to the children of Israel because after 430 years in slavery, the had forgotten the ways of God as practised by Abraham,Issac and Jacob. They practiced and adopted the some of traditions of the Egyptians
And God needed to change that by imposing the Law on them. Tithing was a little part of it.

I'm Hebrew 7:1-10, Apostle Paul not only explained the concept,spiritual depth of Tithing but also the similarity of the Priest Melchizedek and Jesus Christ and also affirmed it. In that same Hebrew 7: 8 , Paul actually said " Here (earthly or on earth) mortal men receive tithes but there (in heaven) he receives them of whom it is witnessed that He (Jesus Christ) lives.
This is to tell you that Tithing is a spiritual transaction though done on earth but spiritually received and acknowledged by Christ whom it is witnessed lives forever in heaven.

Giving offerings and Tithe is a spiritual transaction between God and the giver which is done by understanding and by willing choice. It's done by Faith which is simply believing the scriptures and obeying it. If it is done by force or necessity, then the expected return blessings is lost. No spiritually knowledgeable pastor or church can force any believer to give. They only teach it and allow you to practice it as you choose.

Pls go back and study the word for your self and stop quoting all these false Daddy Freezer doctrines that are very misleading.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by simfrost90210: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
kiss this online combat is becoming interesting.., Lord Rayden VS Shao Kahn (MK) .., ROUND 1
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by captain247: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Freeze is just a tool to deviate the minds of people of God away from the truth. He is evil that's why he attacks all men of God only. He wants to freeze people to himself away from God's true fellowship and he will never succeed but Jere 20:11 is his reward.

2 Likes

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Honour2: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
What do you mean by "if you say pastors in general are thieves",using style to shade pastors,then I also say to you that all your imams and alfas(in your word,in general) are thieves and also violent.
simpleseyi:

I am a Muslim. I don't support calling a Pastor names. If you say Pastors in general are thieves, then I will support you, but I will not mention a specific Pastor's name or stylishly refer to him. I think it's unfair especially coming from a public figure like Freezer
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by jadyclem(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Skynet45:
Even though a lot of pastors are just Yahoo boys in disguise stealing from the gullible masses, this insult chai
If you know the number of people some churches are supporting and students they are sponsoring without making noise about it, you won't be saying this trash. Governments are embezzling our taxes everyday and common wealth yet none of us have been able to come out to speak up against it, but for church matter, all of una go open mouth start to dey yarn trash. Has any pastor scammed you before? Na d pastors wey dey give freeze unnecessary publicity naim dey vex me sef, no be d dust wey your likes dey yarn!

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by DiegoMaria(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
jadyclem:

If you know the number of people some churches are supporting and students they are sponsoring without making noise about it, you won't be saying this trash. Governments are embezzling our taxes everyday and common wealth yet none of us have been able to come out to speak up against it, but for church matter, all of una go open mouth start to dey yarn trash. Has any pastor scammed you before? Na d pastors wey dey give freeze unnecessary publicity naim dey vex me sef, no be d dust wey your likes dey yarn!
. I swear ,you be correct guy
Wetin you expect
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by djon78(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmykingzy:

Isn't it obvious no-one has bothered to reply your long online sermons here? Well let me hint you a bit, You have it mostly twisted upside down and too long to read or digest.
So many correct scriptures quoted but your analysis is all wrong on most of them. I would love to correct your so many falsehoods here but I know better than to argue with scriptures here online and especially with someone that's far gone wrong in his truth and thinking he is correct. Shai.

Ask him whether Abraham was under the law when he paid tithe to Melchizedek?
He is quoting law of Moses which came over 500years after the pateiachs have died

The guy hasn't got a clue of what he is taking about.
Is he even a Christian self.

Na you get time to be replying all these unsaved guys.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by DiegoMaria(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
djon78:

Ask him whether Abraham was under the law when he paid tithe to Melchizedek?
He is quoting law of Moses which came over 500years after the pateiachs have died

The guy hasn't got a clue of what he is taking about.
Is he even a Christian self.

Na you get time to be replying all these unsaved guys.

. Gboza for you there
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Kay25(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Haaaa he did?even if he is not cursed by anyone daddy freeze has already destroyed his lineage on earth
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by simfrost90210: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
emmykingzy:

You quote scriptures but you totally misunderstand them. I am not a pastor but I am sound enough to reason well and understand for myself with the help of the Holy spirit.

which I understand means that as they are observing they paying of their tithes of mint etc, it's much more important also they observe to apply other weightier matters of the law such as justice,mercy and faith especially since they are the custodians and teachers of the law at the time. So it's an affirmation and nor a contradiction.

The story of the widows two mites in the temple was also instructive that a widow gave her all to God in the temple and Christ praised her above all others for it. Why didn't He stop her and tell not to give her all. Mark 11:41-44.

From Scriptures Tithes can be in the form of food produce, livestock or money depending on your occupation.

From the scriptures Abraham was a rich man before he met Melchizedek as a result of his obedience but you see that Abrahams covenant with God began to manifest and was established right after he paid the tithe from the spoils. God began to bless him by change of name from Abram to Abraham, the release of His offsprings eg Issac and ismael, the flow of the blessings to his generation, longevity and all round blessings which is far greater than riches.

In Genesis 28:18-22, Jacob encountered God and made a vow to God, that if God should bless him he will give back to God a tenth of all he had.
And God confirmed it in Gen 31:13 by saying I am the God of Bethel where you made a vow to me to show you that God approved of the vow of Tithing also proved that Jacob learnt tithing from Abraham. Jacob was established in the covenant and blessed as well. This is much more than riches .

This is to also confirm to you that Tithing NEVER CAME WITH THE LAW OF MOSES. TITHING has been in practice years and generations before the law of Moses came, so stop confusing yourself.
Abraham and Jacob practiced tithing which also means Issac practiced it. How could Jacob have learnt that it terminates hardship and beings you into blessings.

The Law was given to the children of Israel because after 430 years in slavery, the had forgotten the ways of God as practised by Abraham,Issac and Jacob. They practiced and adopted the some of traditions of the Egyptians
And God needed to change that by imposing the Law on them. Tithing was a little part of it.

I'm Hebrew 7:1-10, Apostle Paul not only explained the concept,spiritual depth of Tithing but also the similarity of the Priest Melchizedek and Jesus Christ and also affirmed it. In that same Hebrew 7: 8 , Paul actually said " Here (earthly or on earth) mortal men receive tithes but there (in heaven) he receives them of whom it is witnessed that He (Jesus Christ) lives.
This is to tell you that Tithing is a spiritual transaction though done on earth but spiritually received and acknowledged by Christ whom it is witnessed lives forever in heaven.

Giving offerings and Tithe is a spiritual transaction between God and the giver which is done by understanding and by willing choice. It's done by Faith which is simply believing the scriptures and obeying it. If it is done by force or necessity, then the expected return blessings is lost. No spiritually knowledgeable pastor or church can force any believer to give. They only teach it and allow you to practice it as you choose.

Pls go back and study the word for your self and stop quoting all these false Daddy Freezer doctrines that are very misleading.

shocked
emmykingzy:

1 Like

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by damoceile: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
this kain insult ehn chai shocked shocked
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by simfrost90210: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
obanimoje:
daddy freeze needs to understand this. in African set up, especially this side that we belong to, you don't for any reason whatsoever, insult your elders even if they are 100% wrong. our cultural values have not in any way change. now, you don't look up to your parents and anyone older than you. see,if a wife offends the husband or the other way around, the wife will still say sorry to her husband. it is never done that a husband will be rebuke in the presence of the wife, this is done secretly. but now a man of God, of Bishop Oyedepo's status, he went too far. i thought he knows the Bible but now i know he doesn't. he has just demonstrated that he is exactly the name he was called. you see if a man of God errs, his judgement is not in anyway in the hands of men. when God chastises His own,no one will be there. and to call a man of God of Oyedepo's status with such word, he is a walking corpse. he should remember his fellow brothers who called Elijah with such a name and the consequence.2Kings 2:23,24. those who hail him today will weep for him tomorrow.

Seriously, i'm still seeking to know the particular insult Daddy Freeze gave to Daddy Oyedepo ... I don't know where he insulted him., he only further explained and threw more light on what Daddy Oyedepo said coz he (Daddy Freeze) is a feminist.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
NO, I'M NOT SUPRISE THAT YOU ARE A WINNER'S MEMBER. BECAUSE EVEN JUDAS WAS A DISCIPLE OF JESUS, AN INSIDER YET HE STILL BETRAYED HIS MASTER. IF YOU HAVE THE ANTIDOTE TO ENDING BOKO HARAM MENANCE WHILE DON'T YOU USE IT. YOU AND YOUR LIKES GO ON SAYING PRAY FOR THE TERRORIST, SHOW THEM LOVE AND THEY WILL CHANGE. HOW MANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO CHANGE WITH THAT YOUR HYPOCRITICAL APPROACH? LEAVE BISHOP ALONE TO ENGAGE HIS APPROACH IN DEALING WITH THE TERRORISTS. USE YOUR OWN AND LET'S SEE HOW MANY YOU CAN CHANGE. THE BIBLE SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND...( mat 24:12) THAT MEANS NOT EVEN YOUR HYPOCRITICAL APPROACH CAN STOP THE EVIL CALLED BOKO HARAM. BUT WITH JUDGEMENT BEEN DECREED UPON THEM, IT WILL NOT BE A FREE RIDE FOR THEM . HAVEN SAID THAT, I WILL ADVICE YOU LEAVE WINNERS SINCE YOUR BEEN THERE IS AS ONE ON A MISSION. LEAVE NOW!!!! THE BODY OF CHRIST IS TIRED OF HYPOCRITE, MIX MULTITUDES, BETRAYERS.. PEOPLE THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY SITUATION TO TEAR DOWN THE BODY.
Youngzedd:

Can you quote me where I stated that what Daddy Freeze said was right?

I just corrected what you put up there using the scriptures and what I got from you was insults.

Nigerian Christians, you guys are very funny.

Boko harram that are growing stronger and killing our soldiers like fowl. How many Governor's have been attacked?

Leave emotions aside and use logic.

It may surprise you to know that I am a winner.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Youngzedd(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
Preacherrr:
NO, I'M NOT SUPRISE THAT YOU ARE A WINNER'S MEMBER. BECAUSE EVEN JUDAS WAS A DISCIPLE OF JESUS, AN INSIDER YET HE STILL BETRAYED HIS MASTER. IF YOU HAVE THE ANTIDOTE TO ENDING BOKO HARAM MENANCE WHILE DON'T YOU USE IT. YOU AND YOUR LIKES GO ON SAYING PRAY FOR THE TERRORIST, SHOW THEM LOVE AND THEY WILL CHANGE. HOW MANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS OR FRIENDS HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO CHANGE WITH THAT YOUR HYPOCRITICAL APPROACH? LEAVE BISHOP ALONE TO ENGAGE HIS APPROACH IN DEALING WITH THE TERRORISTS. USE YOUR OWN AND LET'S SEE HOW MANY YOU CAN CHANGE. THE BIBLE SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND...( mat 24:12) THAT MEANS NOT EVEN YOUR HYPOCRITICAL APPROACH CAN STOP THE EVIL CALLED BOKO HARAM. BUT WITH JUDGEMENT BEEN DECREED UPON THEM, IT WILL NOT BE A FREE RIDE FOR THEM . HAVEN SAID THAT, I WILL ADVICE YOU LEAVE WINNERS SINCE YOUR BEEN THERE IS AS ONE ON A MISSION. LEAVE NOW!!!! THE BODY OF CHRIST IS TIRED OF HYPOCRITE, MIX MULTITUDES, BETRAYERS.. PEOPLE THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY SITUATION TO TEAR DOWN THE BODY.

Any preacher who teaches against the words of Christ is an antichrist.

There's no two ways about it.

Bye Bye.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
greatdreamer:
The bastard cum coward called Daddy Freeze is nothing but a nincompoop. Sowore called for Revolution Now, the bastard did not show up not even online to support it. Last year December Deji Adeyanju was attacked by Hausa miscreants for protest against Buhari despotic reign, well meaning Nigerians condemned the attack but Baby Freeze lost his voice, phone and video making skill to condemn the attack. I've never heard him condermning herdsmen attack, i am yet to see condemning election violence, is he not aware of electricity and fuel hike? only a lazy youth will take Baby Freeze serious.

How will educated man like freeze show up for sowore and other fools revolution. He kept his family in the US and call on jobless idiots to come and destroy our land. If you aren't happy with the country, contest for presidency so that u can win and change it not through senseless revolution.
Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by winnah(f): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Withdrew which statement!!!! David didn't make any mistake when he said what he said....

Will you watch someone whom you know that for sure can't match up with you insulting your father (someone who made u who u are)?

Don't reference Jesus..... One thing you need to know about him (Jesus), he came with a message to reconcile man.... He came has a SHEEP.... And departed as a LION of the tribe of Judah.... You can toil with a sheep, but can u toil with a lion.... Even as a sheep, he'll call you a fool when you behave has one....

tempex88:
I have learnt u don't fight evil with evil. An eye for an eye will make everyone blind. That's one of the faults of the old testament Jesus came to correct.

IMO, pastor ibiyome should have ignored freeze. But we all know pastors are human too and they can make mistake. I expect him to withdraw his statement and pray for the salvation of freeze.

Re: When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) by Slimjim6969(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
true2god:
It still baffles me why some people take daddy freeze serious. He chooses his battles wisely by not attempting to provoke the muslim ummah, the herdsmen and Buhari's government. His soft target is the church and he is very much aware that he will suffer no consequence but would rather have his ego massaged and popularity rating increased. I will take him serious and become one of his gullible disciples the very day he starts condemning Muslims and their imams.

Daddy Freeze is more of a noise making coward.
islam is not money making organization oga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.