Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. (68487 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Am not angry bro, everyone is entitled to his or her opinions but nobody had the right to judge another.

In as much i frown at some Guys who upload sex Videos with Girls they met both on and offline, i still cant judge them.

The real Person i am condemning strongly is Buhari, our worst President.

quote author=azammi post=93840448] it’s ok sorry for judging [/quote]
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
South Africa's outcast and the Devils goblin.

Well big dogs dont bark....its time to ignore and put u in The thrash where You belong murderer and heartless criminal.

GreatResearcher:
[s][/s]
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Sunshyne200(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
edo3:
Bros,, calm down.. What is happening in birnin gwari is show of force,, d airforce too wants 2 create relevance by creating regiment squad more or less like infantry in d army.. Moreso,, why they are involved is because that place is more or less like their territory otherwise they would av left it for army to handle as per normal normal..

Dont get me wrong o,, d regiment has been in existence,, but not fully functional.. Its when ds chief came in,, that he pumped in so much money and make it efficient so as to prove a point that its not only army that are battle ready..

Yeah the airforce has a regiment unit, but don't forget the CinC charged all the service chiefs to work in synergy in eliminating security issues.

Just to note, there are more than 20 land ops that the army is supposedly to man, but lack of man power made most of them a defense ops, it might be headed by the army, but its tri-service.

So it's not a competition, its synergy and reinforcement due to low manpower
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Jaqenhghar: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
Hope to someday.

Sure u Made a Point,what Goes for mr A may not go for mr B.

Most Guys think married women Are that cheap, but i Say thats fallacy.
No Lady is cheap, even if its on social Media or club u met her, doesnt mean she is. Its all about Choice.

Even so called cheap Girls still have Guys who never got The Chance to bed them.

With all my exposure and flings with women, i dont see them as cheap no matter what.

I like to shoot for The moon, even if i fail, i land among The stars.
quote author=Jaq enhghar post=93841785]
Nice. You see teb beauty of it is those qualities that make them throw it at you may not work for some. Overall Id say you must be one helluva guy between the sheets. So are

you married?
Ive been hit on by married women several times. There is something I noticed. In my experienc, if they cant get get t you rhey become very good friends and companions. I didnt pass on the offer becasue I am more righteous or because I fear karma, its just not me. Im sure if I did I wont be able to live with myself so I just pass but if its your thing then you go for it. I dont judge honestly as long as you didnt rape anyone, its all good.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Well The nature of woman is hatred if her advances Are rejected, well about The married women that still sought You friendship after u declined seem to be from different specie.

Women tend to hate Guys that reject them, especially their sexual advances, they Can do Anything to hurt The guy not just be Friends.

I dont bleep any Girl i see believe me, i always have my specifics and when i see one, i cant wait to put it down.

I have dissappointed women on sex dates, i didnt show up....i once was discussing with my guy about how i left one chic i was having sex cos she annoyed me. One man overheard and argued, i was really angry, i told him if he tot all Guys are without control like him, he should think twice.

My story with women Sound unbelievable to some Guys but i bet You,no woman will ever doubt such Stories, cos the women know when it comes to sex Anything Can happen when The right button is pressed.

quote author=Jaqenhghar post=93845189]
Ive been hit on by married women several times. There is something I noticed. In my experienc, if they cant get get t you rhey become very good friends and companions. I didnt pass on the offer becasue I am more righteous or because I fear karma, its just not me. Im sure if I did I wont be able to live with myself so I just pass but if its your thing then you go for it. I dont judge honestly as long as you didnt rape anyone, its all good. [/quote]
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
edo3:
Forget ds epistle u wrote up there,, i can confidently tell u that dating naval or airforce offrs is no risk at all.. They don't go to war,, what they are good at is writing memo n carrying files in d office.. Come n see dem in abj or anywhere.. They have a lot of time for their spouses cos they dont do anything.. The only people I have respect for is the army chaps fighting in the NE cos those guys face fire everyday n fear of d unknown.. Those ones that are not fighting have a lot of time to drink n womanize.. I know what am saying..
You obviously don't have any idea of what you are talking about. You are either a army barrack boy or an ignorant army chap. But you are 100% wrong.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Giftedniye: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:
If you are dating or ever dated a military personnel, share your experience.

Here is mine.

There's this naval officer I met years back in Port Harcourt. We were sitting opposite each other in a wedding reception but from a distance. The way he was looking at me, I knew he had something to tell me. He was very neat from head to toe. I love neat and smart people. I guess that was what made be fell easily for him.

He was a shy type. He couldn't even approached me. So he gave someone his number to give me. Immediately the piece of paper where he wrote his number was handed over to me, he left his seat. I didn't see him again till I left the venue.
Some days passed, I call his number and he picked. We started talking till we became more familiar and wanted something more so we dated.
He was every caring.

The first day he invited me to his house, I thought he will demand for sex like most Nigerian men do but to my surprise he didn't.
Throughout my dating time with him, he never requested for sex. Sex would just happened.
The way he showered me love made me became so emotionally attached to him.
There were moments I could not go a day without setting my eyes on him. He was so meek and down to earth.He told me if he wasn't in the military he would be a pastor.

After months of dating him, trouble set in. He wasn't having time for me anymore due to the nature of his work. I was in a relationship but I was lonely. He will go for months and I won't hear from him.

There was a time he told me he was going for two weeks operation and after two weeks he will be back.

Two weeks came and gone I didn't hear from my love. A month came and gone still didn't hear from him. After 3 months I heard a news that militants attacked Nigerian Naval officers I knew my love was among them. I would cry myself to sleep. I later put myself together and moved on.

Two years later he called me. I was shocked. I didn't believe he was the one so I requested to see him in person. He came all the way to PH. When I saw him at first, I wanted to run because I thought he was his ghost. He proved to me that he was real and not a ghost then told me everything that happened.

Right there I told him I've moved on and I can't continue again. He knelt down and begged me to marry him I told him I can't. That he is not always around me.

He left that day in tears. I unfriend him on my Facebook and he didn't bug me like most Nigerian men would do after telling them it's over they still come to your inbox disturbing you. He was so so cool and a quiet type.

Today I went to Facebook, I just decided to chat him up. I was shocked by what I saw on his timeline.

Rest on my love.

Are you sure, u aren't part of what killed him?
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
If i have raped women, i wont be in one piece by now.

I strongly condemn rape, i have been in situations where ladies teased me sexually but i had to let them be after hard on one on one in the bed(most Guys Experience it).

This is where maturity and self control Comes in, i like to grope women and make The move but i know when to stop if she insists she doesnt really want to do it.

Since my Life, no Girl has called Police on me for rape but i have some Friends that ended in Cell for it. I had been warning him against but he likes to Play the Alpha male with redpill, he ended in Cell.

I like women and i love to flirt with them!
Who cares, about what another Person thinks?

Jaqenhghar:

Ive been hit on by married women several times. There is something I noticed. In my experienc, if they cant get get t you rhey become very good friends and companions. I didnt pass on the offer becasue I am more righteous or because I fear karma, its just not me. Im sure if I did I wont be able to live with myself so I just pass but if its your thing then you go for it. I dont judge honestly as long as you didnt rape anyone, its all good.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by drexel39(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
dalass:

I refused to date a military officer while in school then. Hr and his colleagues too were studying electrical electronics then. They had money, job, car, etc. I never regretted it because I don't to be widowed quickly with Naija insecurity!

Spouses of security personnel are trying oh. E no easy at all kiss
in delta state i guess
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Lanrexkay(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Offpoint:

You sef you fit let your sister marry soldier? Talk true.
why not if she love the soldier guy
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by seguno2: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You got a point bro..
Nigeria as a country still has a long way to go in every sphere ..
Too bad.

It is up to the soldiers and officers to find legitimate ways to get the mail service working. No one is going to do it for them.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by killbill95(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
I don't want to and won't have anything to do with any uniform person . even road safety I no want
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by DonroxyII: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
poweredcom:

Ashawo hahaha cos ndokwa have solve so many problem for the youth rather than your clueless presido

Lol
Sharrap there ... Triple T Oluti regular tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOMOV cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Dan Borno Kawaii..

Salute
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
McAausim:

Nice meeting you here...

Am from olubo ojo area...
Great!
Not far from my place.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Zoey95: 2:47am On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
If you are dating or ever dated a military personnel, share your experience.

Here is mine.

There's this naval officer I met years back in Port Harcourt. We were sitting opposite each other in a wedding reception but from a distance. The way he was looking at me, I knew he had something to tell me. He was very neat from head to toe. I love neat and smart people. I guess that was what made be fell easily for him.

He was a shy type. He couldn't even approached me. So he gave someone his number to give me. Immediately the piece of paper where he wrote his number was handed over to me, he left his seat. I didn't see him again till I left the venue.
Some days passed, I call his number and he picked. We started talking till we became more familiar and wanted something more so we dated.
He was every caring.

The first day he invited me to his house, I thought he will demand for sex like most Nigerian men do but to my surprise he didn't.
Throughout my dating time with him, he never requested for sex. Sex would just happened.
The way he showered me love made me became so emotionally attached to him.
There were moments I could not go a day without setting my eyes on him. He was so meek and down to earth.He told me if he wasn't in the military he would be a pastor.

After months of dating him, trouble set in. He wasn't having time for me anymore due to the nature of his work. I was in a relationship but I was lonely. He will go for months and I won't hear from him.

There was a time he told me he was going for two weeks operation and after two weeks he will be back.

Two weeks came and gone I didn't hear from my love. A month came and gone still didn't hear from him. After 3 months I heard a news that militants attacked Nigerian Naval officers I knew my love was among them. I would cry myself to sleep. I later put myself together and moved on.

Two years later he called me. I was shocked. I didn't believe he was the one so I requested to see him in person. He came all the way to PH. When I saw him at first, I wanted to run because I thought he was his ghost. He proved to me that he was real and not a ghost then told me everything that happened.

Right there I told him I've moved on and I can't continue again. He knelt down and begged me to marry him I told him I can't. That he is not always around me.

He left that day in tears. I unfriend him on my Facebook and he didn't bug me like most Nigerian men would do after telling them it's over they still come to your inbox disturbing you. He was so so cool and a quiet type.

Today I went to Facebook, I just decided to chat him up. I was shocked by what I saw on his timeline.

Rest on my love.

you are indeed a strong woman, this what our wives faces, years of loneliness just them and the children. my wife was telling me how Hot she was in the cold. I felt really bad. I just pretended I never saw the text. she is the only one at home pregnant with my second child and she is with 2 yrs old boy. imagine what she goes through, you guys are the soldiers God bless you for keeping home line for us. that's why we don't Joke with our family especially our wives. they are the rare gem. sorry for your loss.
God bless all the soldiers wife in disaspora
#NAOWA
#NNOWA
#NAFOWA

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Obascoetubi: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
He was the best. Very calm. The problem was not having time.
You mean they killed him? what did u see on his Facebook timeline?
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Obascoetubi:
You mean they killed him? what did u see on his Facebook timeline?
Good morning.
I saw: "R.i.p brother"
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
saaphiere:
Is that your experience?
no
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Newway2(m): 5:43am On Sep 18, 2020
egopersonified:

I know some people will read this out of context. But I am a widow and if I was told I would be a widow at 33, I would still have chosen my late husband over the other guy if they were the last men on Earth. I would have just had the foresight to prepare my self for it. Sometimes, half bread is better than full bread.

You are a rare gem of a woman.

I pray you find love again.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by egopersonified(f): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Newway2:

You are a rare gem of a woman.
I pray you find love again.
My mentor. Thank you for everything. Still working to make you proud.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by iCode2: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Natasha2:
My eyes were wet after reading your story.

Haven’t dated one but my older brother is one, to the best of my knowledge it’s really tasking to be honest.

You need lots of patience and understanding, much more than you’ll need in a normal setting because they’re hardly available.

I see my brother once or twice in a year and I can’t stop wondering how his girlfriend now wife coped. They dated for 7 years.

Natasha!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by kaymart: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

There's nothing like as per normal normal. The role of each of the arms of service differ. During the militancy, it started as a Navy Affair, before the Army was invited, and towards the tail end, Airforce came in. Even at that, the role of the Airforce was restricted to providing air support to the NN and Army. While we were suffering in the creeks without provision for food or water, the Airforce guys were relaxing in their base, and were only called in when necessary, which made one of my colleagues lament, "Oboy, e be like sey this Navy wey I join na mistake o. We dey here dey suffer and Airforce dey take laushi, las las, na the same Alawee we go collect."

The Army is more involved in the NE because of the nature of the conflict. The Navy and Airforce are not left out too. As I type this, my cousin, who happens to be my junior in the service is in the NE. He has been there for more than 18 months. During my time in the Navy, I know how many guys we lost in Jos and Maiduguri. Even now, we're still losing men in the NE. Hardly a week goes by without me typing RIP on a page of a friend who died in NE.

I do not blame those who think only the Army is exposed to risk in the NE. The reason is, since everyone wears the same uniform, it's hard to tell who is Army and who is not. Don't tell me Navy and Airforce just started wearing camo. Before now, the same camo is issued to all personnel (Army, Navy or Airforce) deployed to the NE.

Even as terrible as things are in the NE, we still have people in the Army who have not had reasons to carry rifles for the past several years. Even in a full blown war, not every soldier fights.
i love this discussion of yours...
pls tell me how can I be a soldier without fighting.
I will really like it ooo....the truth is I don't want to fight...lol
Back then, I wanted to join the force fore the sole reason of avoiding oppression by police officers....

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2020
Penboy:

#FictionAlert

Nice story be the way. Could pass for a short story award.

What's not true about this??
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Penboy: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Magnoliaa:

What's not true about this??

It's fine
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Natasha2(f): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
iCode2:
Natasha!!! shocked shocked shocked
Yessssssssss smiley
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by iCode2: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Natasha2:

Yessssssssss smiley
Do you remember the moniker below?
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Natasha2(f): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
iCode2:
Do you remember the moniker below?
Sure, Are you Agape Charis?
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by iCode2: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Natasha2:

Sure, Are you Agape?
Yes cheesy
It's been ages
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
unyimecc:
I traveled from Jos to maiduguri by road to visit my officer boyfriend because, baba was afraid to go on pass. The gist long small but, everything ended in tears. He left after 3 years and got another babe pregnant. (No risk no story).
namesake abadie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / 30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.