Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. (68514 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Not happily, i dont Say or do Things for people to clap for me but believe me initially i thought she was Single and i was right she was not with Child cos d marriage was 2years or so.

She introduced me to her sisters, i sensed d were not comfortable with it as i used to come to her House from her Office.

Her husband later met me, after she told her about me. D were in d barracks.
He was a cool, calm man, he didnt attack me till today. Maybe it was an agreement btw them cos even after The husband travelled, i was still visiting The barracks. I never came there alone cos d barracks was for top officers so it was thru her.

We became very Close and o must Say i was d only Guy she was Close to, i never slept there but i was constantly visiting her workplace.

By The way, This was many years ago.

quote author=azammi post=93830755] so you de happily fu*k person wife [/quote]
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2020
edo3:
Forget ds epistle u wrote up there,, i can confidently tell u that dating naval or airforce offrs is no risk at all.. They don't go to war,, what they are good at is writing memo n carrying files in d office.. Come n see dem in abj or anywhere.. They have a lot of time for their spouses cos they dont do anything.. The only people I have respect for is the army chaps fighting in the NE cos those guys face fire everyday n fear of d unknown.. Those ones that are not fighting have a lot of time to drink n womanize.. I know what am saying..
Haa, nothing wey I no go read for here aswear. cheesy
Oga, you have just confidently said what you have no idea of and I wonder where you get that kind confidence. It's really funny how civilians on nairaland know more about the military than some personnel in the forum.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Maybe, but most had their husbands around.

I must Say God was there for me, Things i did in life with women i never experienced attack or diseases upon my multiple partners and reckless behaviour (though i never and still dont sleep with every Girl that drops her pants, i have my specs).

Bad odour from a Girl, is a turn off.
Dirtiness too, i think it helped me not to contract STDs(Gods Grace too).

Have in mind, its not loneliness that makes some ladies to Cheat, some do have Nice caring husbands, some dont.
Whether their husbands were near or far doesnt matter.

How about The one i Met in my sisters Wedding i slept with, i later found out The Lady was to get married The next month?

I think hers was been adventurous, her guy was very rich.
It was flights she took and she was almost late because of The romp with me abd she gave me money(whereas anyother man did give her
Money for sex).
I got Special wine from her after her Wedding, she gave it to my sis to give me.

This Lady was one of the sexiest ladies with a killer ass, pointed nose. I lost control whenever i was around her and was shaking which she noticed.I almost tore her underwear when we were alone cos i couldnt wait any longer but las las it was damn fun.

Am not proud of These sexcapedes but at least it has Made me to be versatile and able to contribute to every Thread as a result of my experiences(some of The ladies were doctors, including students, nurses including students, lawyers,teachers, military personnel, runs Girls, politicians, traders etc.)

My contact with women was a two edged sword, at least it Made me to be More responsible and cool,(most ladies dont really like thugs, indecent Guys around them) because i went for The Best.
Till now every Lady i toast tells me, she likes my gentility in my approach and calm voice.

quote author=Jaqenhghar post=93830906]very interesting. Im sure the married ones were lonely hence the need for some sort of companionship and you gave them what they needed at that time. [/quote]
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Op, I Av Read Ur Story & Av Found Out Dat U Ladies Tend To Take Men Meakness 4 Weakness. It's Dis Kind Of Behaviour Dat Keeps U Ladies Single 4 A Very Long Time. Funny Enough, Ladies Like U Are Likely To Fall Into D Hands Of Wrong Guys In Disguise Of Love.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by darediamond(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:
If you are dating or ever dated a military personnel, share your experience.

Here is mine.

There's this naval officer I met years back in Port Harcourt. We were sitting opposite each other in a wedding reception but from a distance. The way he was looking at me, I knew he had something to tell me. He was very neat from head to toe. I love neat and smart people. I guess that was what made be fell easily for him.

He was a shy type. He couldn't even approached me. So he gave someone his number to give me. Immediately the piece of paper where he wrote his number was handed over to me, he left his seat. I didn't see him again till I left the venue.
Some days passed, I call his number and he picked. We started talking till we became more familiar and wanted something more so we dated.
He was every caring.

The first day he invited me to his house, I thought he will demand for sex like most Nigerian men do but to my surprise he didn't.
Throughout my dating time with him, he never requested for sex. Sex would just happened.
The way he showered me love made me became so emotionally attached to him.
There were moments I could not go a day without setting my eyes on him. He was so meek and down to earth.He told me if he wasn't in the military he would be a pastor.

After months of dating him, trouble set in. He wasn't having time for me anymore due to the nature of his work. I was in a relationship but I was lonely. He will go for months and I won't hear from him.

There was a time he told me he was going for two weeks operation and after two weeks he will be back.

Two weeks came and gone I didn't hear from my love. A month came and gone still didn't hear from him. After 3 months I heard a news that militants attacked Nigerian Naval officers I knew my love was among them. I would cry myself to sleep. I later put myself together and moved on.

Two years later he called me. I was shocked. I didn't believe he was the one so I requested to see him in person. He came all the way to PH. When I saw him at first, I wanted to run because I thought he was his ghost. He proved to me that he was real and not a ghost then told me everything that happened.

Right there I told him I've moved on and I can't continue again. He knelt down and begged me to marry him I told him I can't. That he is not always around me.

He left that day in tears. I unfriend him on my Facebook and he didn't bug me like most Nigerian men would do after telling them it's over they still come to your inbox disturbing you. He was so so cool and a quiet type.

Today I went to Facebook, I just decided to chat him up. I was shocked by what I saw on his timeline.

Rest on my love.
ARE YOU NOW MARRIED OR STILL LOOKING?
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by LordOfTheGame: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2020
"Throughout my dating time with him, he never requested for sex. Sex would just happened.
The way he showered me love made me became so emotionally attached to him."

The above quote is why I hate most Nigerian and African girls. They have nothing else to offer in return to a true love and genuine man if not theur overused pussies, sex and more sex with the mindset that they're doing you a favour.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Guy i wont pretend to know it all, what is The meaning of Mvp abeg?

One Thing women hate is pretenses and too much forming, Guys dont know most Times women know we lie but like The way we lie.

But what Can turn off a Lady is too Much forming which most Guys do, i dont associate anyhow but i hate Guys that form alot.

U don d learn one or two, u go pay me grin.

I have retired at a Young age from women Affairs so am focusing on other Things of life.

OscarJaden:
When it comes to women,i have touched in every spheres and categories got me puting my hands up in the air for you...

your the real mvp
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by GreatResearcher: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2020
J111333:
Haa, nothing wey I no go read for here aswear. cheesy
Oga, you have just confidently said what you have no idea of and I wonder where you get that kind confidence. It's really funny how civilians on nairaland know more about the military than some personnel in the forum.cheesy
You dey mind these clowns on this forum? let me shock him

cc edo3

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by GreatResearcher: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
edo3:
Forget ds epistle u wrote up there,, i can confidently tell u that dating naval or airforce offrs is no risk at all.. They don't go to war,, what they are good at is writing memo n carrying files in d office.. Come n see dem in abj or anywhere.. They have a lot of time for their spouses cos they dont do anything.. The only people I have respect for is the army chaps fighting in the NE cos those guys face fire everyday n fear of d unknown.. Those ones that are not fighting have a lot of time to drink n womanize.. I know what am saying..

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by GreatResearcher: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
Rawhumper:

I must Say God was there for me, Things i did in life with women i never experienced attack or diseases upon my multiple partners and reckless behaviour (though i never and still dont sleep with every Girl that drops her pants, i have my specs).

Have in mind, its not loneliness that makes some ladies to Cheat, some do have Nice caring husbands, some dont.

How about The one i Met in my sisters Wedding i slept with, i later found out The Lady was to get married The next month?

It was flights she took and she was almost late because of The romp with me abd she gave me money(whereas anyother man did give her
Money for sex).
I got Special wine from her after her Wedding, she gave it to my sis to give me.

This Lady was one of the sexiest ladies with a killer ass, pointed nose. I lost control whenever i was around her and was shaking which she noticed.I almost tore her underwear when we were alone cos i couldnt wait any longer but las las it was damn fun.

Am not proud of These sexcapedes but at least it has Made me to be versatile and able to contribute to every Thread as a result of my experiences(some of The ladies were doctors, including students, nurses including students, lawyers,teachers, military personnel, runs Girls, politicians, traders etc.)

My contact with women was a two edged sword, at least it Made me to be More responsible and cool,(most ladies dont really like thugs, indecent Guys around them) because i went for The Best.
Till now every Lady i toast tells me, she likes my gentility in my approach and calm voice.

quote author=Jaqenhghar post=93830906]very interesting. Im sure the married ones were lonely hence the need for some sort of companionship and you gave them what they needed at that time.
[/s]
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by azammi(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
Not happily, i dont Say or do Things for people to clap for me but believe me initially i thought she was Single and i was right she was not with Child cos d marriage was 2years or so.

She introduced me to her sisters, i sensed d were not comfortable with it as i used to come to her House from her Office.

Her husband later met me, after she told her about me. D were in d barracks.
He was a cool, calm man, he didnt attack me till today. Maybe it was an agreement btw them cos even after The husband travelled, i was still visiting The barracks. I never came there alone cos d barracks was for top officers so it was thru her.

We became very Close and o must Say i was d only Guy she was Close to, i never slept there but i was constantly visiting her workplace.

By The way, This was many years ago.

quote author=azammi post=93830755] so you de happily fu*k person wife
it’s ok sorry for judging
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by GreatResearcher: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
LordOfTheGame:
"Throughout my dating time with him, he never requested for sex. Sex would just happened.
The way he showered me love made me became so emotionally attached to him."

The above quote is why I hate most Nigerian and African girls. They have nothing else to offer in return to a true love and genuine man if not theur overused pussies, sex and more sex with the mindset that they're doing you a favour.
True. Ask her what she did for the guy in return.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2020
ProudBornoBoy:

If I wanna be made, where else should I go?

I’m a student there.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Nice one bro..
study hard and smart..
Graduate with good grades..
Then pursue your dream..
Unimaid Made me.. Focus so that you would be Made as well.
Sanu Abokina

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
could this be reason why you all are so damn angry and frustrated with civilians? No be we say enter army na.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

it seems you are a social misfit that lacks cognitive reasoning ..
Not surprised if you are docile and indolent..
Do get busy Kid.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:41am On Sep 12, 2020
seguno2:

That is why there should be a mail service for the soldiers and officers.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

You got a point bro..
Nigeria as a country still has a long way to go in every sphere ..
Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2020
NaijaTalkTown:

Ahua no vex o. Na which Angwa boi you be? Ankpa own?

#ILMOMOV cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Dan Borno Kawaii..
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Tumbulum: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

it seems you are a social misfit that lacks cognitive reasoning ..
Not surprised if you are docile and indolent..
Do get busy Kid.
advice those murderfuckers with guns to have some respect for civilians.we ain't the cause of your frustration and besides drop the gun and see what a normal civilian will do to you murderfuckers.If you must flex muscle, go and do that with armed terrorists.
I hate you all.you are only strong with unarmed people. You should resign from that useless army and get a proper and reasonable job to do.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by shadrach77: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:

Here is mine.

There's this naval officer I met years back in Port Harcourt. We were sitting opposite each other in a wedding reception but from a distance. The way he was looking at me, I knew he had something to tell me. He was very neat from head to toe. I love neat and smart people. I guess that was what made be fell easily for him.

He was a shy type. He couldn't even approached me. So he gave someone his number to give me. Immediately the piece of paper where he wrote his number was handed over to me, he left his seat. I didn't see him again till I left the venue.
Some days passed, I call his number and he picked. We started talking till we became more familiar and wanted something more so we dated.
He was every caring.

The first day he invited me to his house, I thought he will demand for sex like most Nigerian men do but to my surprise he didn't.
Throughout my dating time with him, he never requested for sex. Sex would just happened.
There were moments I could not go a day without setting my eyes on him. He was so meek and down to earth.He told me if he wasn't in the military he would be a pastor.

After months of dating him, trouble set in. He wasn't having time for me anymore due to the nature of his work. I was in a relationship but I was lonely. He will go for months and I won't hear from him.

There was a time he told me he was going for two weeks operation and after two weeks he will be back.

Two weeks came and gone I didn't hear from my love. A month came and gone still didn't hear from him. After 3 months I heard a news that militants attacked Nigerian Naval officers I knew my love was among them. I would cry myself to sleep. I later put myself together and moved on.

Two years later he called me. I was shocked. I didn't believe he was the one so I requested to see him in person. He came all the way to PH. When I saw him at first, I wanted to run because I thought he was his ghost. He proved to me that he was real and not a ghost then told me everything that happened.

Right there I told him I've moved on and I can't continue again. He knelt down and begged me to marry him I told him I can't. That he is not always around me.

He left that day in tears. I unfriend him on my Facebook and he didn't bug me like most Nigerian men would do after telling them it's over they still come to your inbox disturbing you. He was so so cool and a quiet type.

Today I went to Facebook, I just decided to chat him up. I was shocked by what I saw on his timeline.

Rest on my love.

Rest on your love? If he was your love you would have considered him and returned to him when he came back

Forget the fake sympathy
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
tales by moonlight
.... This guy ehee grin
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
egopersonified:

Do you guys ever feel the need to leave the job for any reason? Do some of your colleagues regret joining the force? Is it possible to just resign your position? If some have left, are they happy they left or they regret leaving? I would understand if you can't answer these questions, thanks.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Deep questions i must say..
Virtually everyone out there are curious to know this things..
Sorry, i can't say them here and in this forum.. I ain't ready to be jailed..
Thanks for dropping by thou ..
Happy weekend.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Awefemik:

Your signature is really touching
I wanna be a proud Nigerian army after I graduate

Bro pls can u share me your contact

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Sorry Bro, cant drop my contact here..
But if you are on Instagram.. i can give you my handle for you to reach me..
Bless up Bro.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
molbic:
Are you really from abia state and that your friend is he from Ebonyi state

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

My late buddy is from Anambra State..
As for me... Never mind ..
Stay Safe Man
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Jaqenhghar: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

Money for sex).

quote author=Jaqenhghar post=93830906]very interesting. Im sure the married ones were lonely hence the need for some sort of companionship and you gave them what they needed at that time.
Nice. You see teb beauty of it is those qualities that make them throw it at you may not work for some. Overall Id say you must be one helluva guy between the sheets. So are you married?
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
tasceige:
Thank you for your service boss.
God bless, be and keep you safe at all time.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Much Respect Bro..
Thanks for the kind words..
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Clean2016:

Am proud of you, respect for the Armed forces Everytime.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Much Respect to you Bro..
Stay Safe..
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tumbulum:
advice those murderfuckers with guns to have some respect for civilians.we ain't the cause of your frustration and besides drop the gun and see what a normal civilian will do to you murderfuckers.If you must flex muscle, go and do that with armed terrorists.
I hate you all.you are only strong with unarmed people. You should resign from that useless army and get a proper and reasonable job to do.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

From your ranting you are still a kid that needs alotta growing up to do..
Like i said.. Do get busy kid.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by poweredcom(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
DonroxyII:
Ashawo ! Only Ndokwa full ya head tongue

Ashawo hahaha cos ndokwa have solve so many problem for the youth rather than your clueless presido

Lol
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by tayotheplug: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Unrealistic story grin
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by zinizta: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaphiere:

Here is mine.

He was every caring.

Rest on my love.

Stories that touch..

Where is salt so I can take a pinch....I need it after reading this
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Tumbulum: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

From your ranting you are still a kid that needs alotta growing up to do..
Like i said.. Do get busy kid.
only cowards kills an unarmed man and tag it bravery.
Go and learn from other countries and stop acting like little gods
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by LordOfTheGame: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
GreatResearcher:
True. Ask her what she did for the guy in return.

Absolutely nothing. They have nothing to offer except sex with they even enjoy more than the men.
Re: Dating A Military Personnel: My Experience. by Rawhumper(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hope to someday.

Sure u Made a Point,what Goes for mr A may not go for mr B.

Most Guys think married women Are that cheap, but i Say thats fallacy.
No Lady is cheap, even if its on social Media or club u met her, doesnt mean she is. Its all about Choice.

Even so called cheap Girls still have Guys who never got The Chance to bed them.

With all my exposure and flings with women, i dont see them as cheap no matter what.

I like to shoot for The moon, even if i fail, i land among The stars.

quote author=Jaqenhghar post=93841785]
Nice. You see teb beauty of it is those qualities that make them throw it at you may not work for some. Overall Id say you must be one helluva guy between the sheets. So are

you married? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Funny Pictures Of Robert Mugabe And Quotes / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.