Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend (3822 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wearing of waistbeads should be abolished, my friend is under a spell, anytime he argues with his girlfriend and she touches her waist beads, my guy will just accept whatever she says. please how can he break free from the spell?

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by youngmo001(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dentmoyin:
Wearing of waistbeads should be abolished, my friend is under a spell, anytime he argues with his girlfriend and she touches her waist beads, my guy will just accept whatever she says. please how can he break free from the spell?

both of u should pin her down and cut the waist bead

21 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngmo001:

its not possible, my friend doesn't know he is under a spell
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by paul100(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is one of the reasons I think negative when I see a girl wearing waist beads.More than 85%girls wearing that beads use it for bad things.As someone says,try and cut it.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by dukeprince50: 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
lol, there is no spell in this world, stop believing all these nonsense.

Some people are feared cos they could do all sort of things with their spell and prophecies but are helpless towards covid19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Slawormir: 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ogbeni op
Leave matter for Mattias..
Nor dey blame waist beads

Your guy is a pussy asss niggarrr

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, there is no spell in this world, stop believing all these nonsense
am seeing it here
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ogbeni op
Leave matter for Mattias..
Nor dey blame waist beads

Your guy is a pussy asss niggarrr
am not sure, he only accept if she touches her waist..

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
paul100:
This is one of the reasons I think negative when I see a girl wearing waist beads.More than 85%girls wearing that beads use it for bad things.As someone says,try and cut it.
my brother
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by KevMitnick: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Op your friend is a confirmed simp. It's not a waist bead issue. He is simping on the kentro level... grin

6 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Osobi32(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
youngmo001:

very simple

4 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Osobi32(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, there is no spell in this world, stop believing all these nonsense
you think so? you really need to have an.encounter so ur brain will reset.

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by dukeprince50: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Osobi32:
you think so? you really need to have an.encounter so ur brain will reset.
I've had many encounters, there is no spell, just coincidence

2 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dentmoyin:
its not possible, my friend doesn't know he is under a spell
...and you know on his behalf?

3 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by robinso01(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:

Some people are feared cos they could do all sort of things with their spell and prophecies but are helpless towards covid19

Just because you haven't see it,doesn't mean it does not exist
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Dentmoyin(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
J111333:
yes na
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by dukeprince50: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
robinso01:

Just because you haven't see seen it,doesn't mean it does not exist
it doesn't exist, stop believing it pls

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by robinso01(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
it doesn't exist, stop believing it pls

Well, that's your own belief, in which you are entitled to.
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by prince2pac(m): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
J111333:
e shock you

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
stop blaming the poor bead, man. your friend is a Simp.. introduce him to Nairaland and have your rest.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by olus01(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
my option is drug the lady or put sleeping pill in her drink or food, so after that you should have no what next
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Waist beads ko, west bids ni

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:38am On Sep 11, 2020
I don't even like the sight of waist beads unless it's for cultural bla bla bla or dance but, wearing it up and down claiming fashion or weight checker. no-no
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by WalkerMichael(m): 5:17am On Sep 11, 2020
op, for the last time, your friend or you? angry
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by jericco1(m): 5:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Lol, nothing like that, go and sit down and unsimp yourself grin
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Deicide: 5:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Well another simp
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by femi4: 5:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Dentmoyin:
Use scissors to cut the waist bead whenever she's sleeping
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Openbusiness: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2020
grin
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Shorsky1(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Advise your friend to avoid her by getting him interested or busy with other activities.
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2020
paul100:
Where did you get your statistics from?
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by emmy512: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2020
dukeprince50:

I used to think like you, but the little i saw has taught me never to doubt that diabolical things exist
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by skywalker240(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Hmmm,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / I Am In Trouble O / Why Is It Hard To Find A Prayerful Lady To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.