Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend (3820 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Aimerosa25(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't even like the sight of waist beads unless it's for cultural bla bla bla or dance but, wearing it up and down claiming fashion or weight checker. no-no
fear fear
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Aimerosa25(f): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Ur friend is crazy bout her Cookie , don't blame beads abeg.
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Emu4u2c: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2020
I sorry for who nor believe say some of this vagina people dey wear the waist bead for diabolical reasons.

See I'm a confirmed Alpha male even before I met ubunja
Broke up with one of my ex because I was tired of her.
Fast forward 2 years later babe done open eye.
Meet other senior sister for the game

She came to my house and I saw the waist bead on her.
I swear even before we had sex I was already Simping for no reason.
The girl played with my heart and mind till my ancestors said enough is enough and I escaped her stupid waist bead.

See there is spirituality and this generation of women are exploring that option
Every body wan dey drive Benz now
If you like you hear.
Me I must cut all waist bead immediately I see them.I go pay for am when I cut am finish

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Olibboy: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2020
Dentmoyin:
Wearing of waistbeads should be abolished, my friend is under a spell, anytime he argues with his girlfriend and she touches her waist beads, my guy will just accept whatever she says. please how can he break free from the spell?
Tell your guy about it
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by rapid101(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2020
live DAT tin

ur friend is a pussy boy
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Odoogu(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2020
are you sure it's the waist bead? cos if it is, bro. you are next oo cheesy as e be say Na only you be the witness.
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ogbeni op
Leave matter for Mattias..
Nor dey blame waist beads

Your guy is a pussy asss niggarrr

grin
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by KosiGee(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Dentmoyin:
its not possible, my friend doesn't know he is under a spell

It is possible. I think he meant to say that BOTH of you should be pinned down and slapped viciously to reset your brains.
Stop this nonsense.
If you believe that a girl can control you simply by touching some beads tied round the waist with strings then your problems are deeper than you think.

1 Like

Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by KosiGee(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Emu4u2c:
I sorry for who nor believe say some of this vagina people dey wear the waist bead for diabolical reasons.

See I'm a confirmed Alpha male even before I met ubunja
Broke up with one of my ex because I was tired of her.
Fast forward 2 years later babe done open eye.
Meet other senior sister for the game

She came to my house and I saw the waist bead on her.
I swear even before we had sex I was already Simping for no reason.
The girl played with my heart and mind till my ancestors said enough is enough and I escaped her stupid waist bead.

See there is spirituality and this generation of women are exploring that option
Every body wan dey drive Benz now
If you like you hear.
Me I must cut all waist bead immediately I see them.I go pay for am when I cut am finish

You are no Alpha male. Pussy brought you to your knees mister.
It happened to Samson, it happened to Clinton. Stop blaming waist beads. When you are mad Hot, raging and rampaging testosterone will make you to do the unthinkable. A girl who understands and knows your weak point will be pressing that button always and I don’t mean some spiritual nonsense...she’ll exploit your weaknesses.
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by paul100(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
bolinjkezzy:

Where did you get your statistics from?
My statistics may not be correct but we all know that the number of people that use that beads for olosho business is far far higher than those that use it for checking their belly fat etc
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by Powerfly(f): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Omoh u don make me fall inlove.. Fall inlove oo.. fall inlove oo.. We suppose marry coz u don make me fall inlove.
Re: She Is Using Waist Beads To Control My Friend by onwuakpachris(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
we see...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pamela The Sexiest Girl In Ghana Used Her Big Breast To Open A Bottle Cover / Message To SHY Guys / Is This Man The Biggest SIMP You Will See Today Or What?? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.