Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Message To SHY Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To SHY Guys (3817 Views)

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / Ladies Can You Cope With Less Confident And Shy Guys? / Shy Guys Are Why Many Girls Of Marriageable Ages Are Still Single & Unengaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 8:44am On May 01, 2021
What shy guys don't know is that girls are also humans, they way you feel Hot, girls feel Hot too if not more than guys self, they way guys see girls with nice boobs and beautiful ass and imagine fvcking her, is the same way girls see handsome bobo with a nice body structure and also imagine fvcking that guy to stupor, the only difference is that ladies pretend alot shikena but they are human too...
So shy guys make that move today tell that girl you want to fvck her and that you are not ready for any relationship, she won't bite you, the highest thing she can say is NO!! period.....
So shy guys don't be dying in silence let your voice be heard
This konji no be man name them use spell am ooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To SHY Guys by Nobody: 8:45am On May 01, 2021
Lol
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Nobody: 8:46am On May 01, 2021
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Bilabong(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:
What shy guys don't know is that girls are also humans, they way you feel Hot, girls feel Hot too if not more than guys self, they way guys see girls with nice boobs and beautiful ass and imagine fvcking her, is the same way girls see handsome bobo with a nice body structure and also imagine fvcking that guy to stupor, the only difference is that ladies pretend alot shikena but they are human too...
So shy guys make that move today tell that girl you want to fvck her and that you are not ready for any relationship, she won't bite you, the highest thing she can say is NO!! period.....

U have studied women to this point... Wow

Let me test u

9 Likes

Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 8:48am On May 01, 2021
Teajog:
Na who be this?
Re: Message To SHY Guys by chatinent: 8:50am On May 01, 2021
Hardship na pastard.
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Xenry: 8:50am On May 01, 2021
You made a lot of sense here. The only difference is that sex favors men mostly. And that women are afraid of pregnancy and being called cheap or a wh0re.

3 Likes

Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 8:52am On May 01, 2021
Bilabong:

U have studied women to this point... Wow
Let me test u
Hehehehehe oga am fine thank you
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 8:56am On May 01, 2021
Xenry:
You made a lot of sense here. The only difference is that sex favors men mostly. And that women are afraid of pregnancy and being called cheap or a wh0re.
I don't agree with a lady being called a wh0re cus she's human

1 Like

Re: Message To SHY Guys by Cousin9999: 8:57am On May 01, 2021
Don't listen to this degenerate.

Keep being a respectable human being, and you'll meet someone like yourself who appreciates you as you are.

4 Likes

Re: Message To SHY Guys by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2021
Please my mum wants to start a kponmo business. Please help us with little donation.
Ecobank
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 10:18am On May 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

Keep being a respectable human being, and you'll meet someone like yourself who appreciates you as you are.
You are a stupid fool, ewu
Re: Message To SHY Guys by tosik(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2021
your disease is yet to name,talkless of finding a cure for you....all i can do to help you is just do more exercise and drink more water sir....wishing you speedy recovery bro...
Re: Message To SHY Guys by mrfizy(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

Believe this advice at your own peril.
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 12:18pm On May 01, 2021
mrfizy:

Believe this advice at your own peril.
Tell him ooh
Re: Message To SHY Guys by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

1 Like

Re: Message To SHY Guys by BigYash: 2:05pm On May 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

Girl like yourself in the generation oga? That was those days o. Some might pretend, when you check well,they are all the same. Except say na new born baby wen still dey breast feed..

2 Likes

Re: Message To SHY Guys by blinking001(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Naso so fight them too like for this place grin

1 Like

Re: Message To SHY Guys by gozzlin: 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Julianah21:
Lol

Chai! I just liked your profile picture. You sure look good and imposing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Message To SHY Guys by Youngpo413: 3:32pm On May 01, 2021
Those breasts abi?
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Fvckyouall: 4:05pm On May 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:

Stop spilling trash, ladies hardly even have any sexual urge. Although 99% of them are bisexual or lesbians(scientifically proven)
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Fvckyouall: 4:07pm On May 01, 2021
gozzlin:

Chai! I just liked your profile picture. You sure look good and imposing. smiley

Those boobs are for other ladies amusement not guys
Re: Message To SHY Guys by blazepascal(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2021
I use to be shy then but u see girls they spoilt me I always try to avoid them but they keep coming ....some will just kiss you..some will just come and sit on your thigh they think all men are the same
.there was a day a girl came to my room she said she like me that I should sleep with her I said...NO. get away from me she was surprised she couldn't believe it she thought I was joking she made another advance in fact I stood up and left the room...

she started saying I'm not a man I'm not . bla bla bla. I know she will later gossip with her friends about me

I told her u ladies say men like sex .. now I don't want the sex why are u insulting me again. that's was how she left my room cursing me
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 11:55pm On May 01, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Stop spilling trash, ladies hardly even have any sexual urge. Although 99% of them are bisexual or lesbians(scientifically proven)
keep quiet joor shey dey are not human beings like me and you?
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 11:56pm On May 01, 2021
blazepascal:
I use to be shy then but u see girls they spoilt me I always try to avoid them but they keep coming ....some will just kiss you..some will just come and sit on your thigh they think all men are the same
.there was a day a girl came to my room she said she like me that I should sleep with her I said...NO. get away from me she was surprised she couldn't believe it she thought I was joking she made another advance in fact I stood up and left the room...

she started saying I'm not a man I'm not . bla bla bla. I know she will later gossip with her friends about me

I told her u ladies say men like sex .. now I don't want the sex why are u insulting me again. that's was how she left my room cursing me

but why didn't you Bleep her??
Re: Message To SHY Guys by blazepascal(m): 4:45am On May 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
but why didn't you Bleep her??
she like sleeping with different guys so I dontbwant to be included
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 6:21am On May 02, 2021
blazepascal:
she like sleeping with different guys so I dontbwant to be included
wetin Concern you?? shey condom dey?
Re: Message To SHY Guys by gozzlin: 7:09am On May 02, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Those boobs are for other ladies amusement not guys

Pardon?
Re: Message To SHY Guys by blazepascal(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wetin Concern you?? shey condom dey?
did one is not about condom my spirit no accept am
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 10:31am On May 02, 2021
blazepascal:
did one is not about condom my spirit no accept am
Sha that one dey too......but u later regret am?
Re: Message To SHY Guys by blazepascal(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Sha that one dey too......but u later regret am?
lol guy how u take know I con dey regret am oo
Re: Message To SHY Guys by Lilpen3758: 10:48am On May 02, 2021
blazepascal:
lol guy how u take know I con dey regret am oo
Hehehehe shey i know be guy too

i been they expect you to lie self

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Deadliest And Friendliest Animal On The Earth / Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him / What If The Reason Calabar People Like Sex So Much Is because They Eat Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.