Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

A Step-by-step Approach To Dating A Lagos Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Step-by-step Approach To Dating A Lagos Babe (642 Views)

Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Step-by-step Approach To Dating A Lagos Babe by brandcarvers: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2020

Dating has always been a controversial topic among the men and women of Nigeria, particularly Lagos. The city of Lagos is a very busy place and a lot of info can get trapped in the undercurrent. Most of the women think the men don’t care very much for their feelings. Whereas many men think women are too high-maintenance. This has caused a torrent of confusion on whether to date a Lagos woman or not, and if yes, how?

As a man myself, with many feelings, I hereby debunk the notion that men don’t care very much about women’s feelings – for myself at least. Though, can we really say that these babes are too extra? Given what they face on a daily basis both inside and outside their bodies, I’d say that’s a pretty drastic conclusion. There are actually many chill women out there, you just have to meet them in the middle (not that middle).

I had quite a few convictions about writing this article. For one, I didn’t want to come off as pretentious or mansplaining. So I took this question and threw it at the subjects themselves, women. I must say, the results were astounding as I got quite a lot of feedback. I couldn’t possibly have included it all in big detail so I made a list based on what I learnt. Here’s a streamlined version of what the women of Lagos had to say on how to date them:

1. The Talking Phase
There is no universal formula for women, know this and know peace. Before any date is made, you should try to find out what she likes and vice-versa. Text her friends, ask her even. If she likes flowers, try to buy them. Did she once mention not liking crusty pizza? Make sure not to order that variant. The ‘talking phase‘ is not something you should joke with. It’s the part that tells her how much attention you pay to detail, so pay attention.

2. The First Date
This is arguably the most crucial aspect of the whole relationship according to Lagos women. When going out with her for the first time, it is important that you take your A-game. Women, in general, are quite susceptible to first impressions. After the first trial, convincing them otherwise could prove tedious. The first date is your trump card, it’s your opportunity to fascinate your Lagos woman.

Dress casually, groom yourself, let her know how beautiful she is and what you’re passionate about. Make sure to express yourself when you can but not so much that you come off as a bad listener. She’ll want to get to know you here, you should reciprocate the sentiment.

3. The Bases
Gotta love those bases! A lot of men expect sex as a given after the first date, or second. The truth is way more complex than that. Some women reported going as far as the sixth date without doing the deed. One Lagos woman in particular even mentioned that it all depends on how much she has connected with the guy, which could be the first or hundredth date. In whatever you do, know that vibe is important. You should also know and understand that it’s her body and she’ll give it to you when comfortable. So, dear king, don’t spend your money on her if you think she’ll owe you sex for it.

4. Romance and Beyond
So, you made it past all the other phases. She turns out being more amazing than you ever imagined. The times are good, the sex is better but you sometimes feel hassled. Maybe she’s told you a few times that you go out with your friends too much or that you don’t listen. Yeah, these may all sound unfounded to you, like she’s trying to ‘privatise’ you. She shouldn’t expect you to just throw your life away for her, should she? To be very honest, these concerns are anything but petty. Listen to her and try to understand where she’s coming from.

Women have a lingering insecurity that they may be giving more than they’re getting. Why do you think she’s always there when you need her yet never seems satisfied. Relationships are all about compromise, so try to put yourself in her shoes and imagine how she’d feel.

5. Privacy and Secrecy
Every point on this list is important but this is one of the low-key ones. Lagos women had quite a lot to say on this issue, “They’re either too apathetic or too clingy.” said one. These ladies made a show of how much they dislike the extremes, so learn to strike a balance. Tell her about your day, and about work – how you’re feeling – she wants to know. If there are things you don’t understand, ask her, she’ll appreciate your effort. Flaunt her when you can, no woman wants an undercover lover.

As I said before, these women don’t come with a ‘how to’ manual. Always remember, communication is key. Nobody is asking you to be on call 24/7, you’re not a babysitter. Just give her the time and attention she deserves and you’ll be alright.

Source: https://andmeans.com/love/how-to-date-a-lagos-woman/
Re: A Step-by-step Approach To Dating A Lagos Babe by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2020
On a side note: there must be about 100kg of fake hair in that single photo.... What a shame, not ONE babe with her natural hair!

The photo reminds me off farm animals... All scattered on top of each other as they are driven into stables.
Re: A Step-by-step Approach To Dating A Lagos Babe by dingbang(m): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Dustbin
Re: A Step-by-step Approach To Dating A Lagos Babe by Bahamas95(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2020
So you expect me to read manual first before dating a Lagos babe shebi

(1) (Reply)

Judge This Matter / Impotent Man Enters Impotent Woman Like A Bull / Breaking News !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.