Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Judge This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge This Matter (644 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge This Matter by Preciousgirl(f): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
A banana seller is accusing my uncle of impregnating her. MY uncle has sworne heaven and Earth to deny this.

My UNcle says he has never had carnal knowledge of this lady but the lady insists it is him.

Can a woman accuse a man of impregnating her falsely? Judge this and share your thoughts/experiences
Re: Judge This Matter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ur uncle should leave heaven and earth alone and both of them should go traditional with the accusations and swearing.

E go be

3 Likes

Re: Judge This Matter by JayCAN: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Make them CARRY DEM TWO go swear for Ogun Shrine

2 Likes

Re: Judge This Matter by ProphetofOdin: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Does your uncle have any history with the lady in question?

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Judge This Matter by longetivity(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
werey dem
Re: Judge This Matter by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
No be go put mouth when I don't know your uncle, but we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement, check Ziggy and be a God in bed
Re: Judge This Matter by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:
A banana seller is accusing my uncle of impregnating her. MY uncle has sworne heaven and Earth to deny this.

My UNcle says he has never had carnal knowledge of this lady but the lady insists it is him.

Can a woman accuse a man of impregnating her falsely? Judge this and share your thoughts/experiences
Why are u trying to ridicule ur uncle in public? Why u go ask us such question when we don't even know ur uncle, if it was ur dad that was accused would u have brought it here on nairaland?
Re: Judge This Matter by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Use ur uncle character n lifestyle judge am first. E don hapen b4
Re: Judge This Matter by virginprincess(f): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
First of al how old is your uncle? and i sure that pregancy belong to your uncle, because most unmarried men have this character of denying pregancy, forgetting that karma is real.
Re: Judge This Matter by Preciousgirl(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
virginprincess:
First of al how old is your uncle? and i sure that pregancy belong to your uncle, because most unmarried men have this character of denying pregancy, forgetting that karma is real.

He is 76
Re: Judge This Matter by Agbebakun22: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preciousgirl:

He is 76

Baba weh don old... Baba battery don almost dey go nah, even if e collect the belle how he wan take enjoy the pikin weh e suffer take care of..
Re: Judge This Matter by oluwa5418: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Use ur cousin protagonist n life court am first. E don hapen b4

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do To Your Hornny Feelings Being Single / He Leaked The Nude Of His Girlfriend Because Of This / Ladies, What If U Catch Your Man Eating Sugarcane In Public??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.