Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me (2419 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by shegxy9(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
I will be very quick with this guys Anytime my girlfriend travels from when I am, she always tells me she misses me and she doesn't want to get disturbed emotionally bla bla bla.... So her only solution is to get herself masturbated... Guys it's becoming something often to her... Does it really make sense at all
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by olamidedivotee(f): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thank your stars she is not cheating on you with another guy. Girls like that love sex very much.
It's either you japa from her, or accept her that way.

In case you need a content writer, kindly check my signature

7 Likes

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
shegxy9:
I will be very quick with this guys Anytime my girlfriend travels from when I am, she always tells me she misses me and she doesn't want to get disturbed emotionally bla bla bla.... So her only solution is to get herself masturbated... Guys it's becoming something often to her... Does it really make sense at all
And what's wrong with masturbation?

1 Like

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Blackestjunior(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
E choke
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Furcko: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
shegxy9:
masturbating isn't strange ni even men do it, just hope she doesn't cheat

1 Like

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by yuping(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
God please keep me alive for a very long time, nothing I no go hear or read.

3 Likes

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Laturuturu: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why not buy her Love Machine
Which she will give the Love Machine Ur name

Like if your name is ola the Love Machine will be named Ola junior

3 Likes

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by slimjohn2k5: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
A girl or guy that cannot stay away from sex for sometime will likely cheat.
Even u guys marry, Na bp u go carry because Ur mind won't be at rest when away.

Bounce now u can
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by chigoziri2403(m): 5:11am On Jan 07, 2022
So why are you worried

1 Like

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Boogyman557: 5:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I don LOAD my KALA..

abeg abeg send me ur LOCATION

Na ur BLOKOS I just 1 BLAST..

I no go BLAST ur left leg or right leg..

just ur BLOKOS

WTF MAN
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Lalami3232(m): 5:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Na wa ooooo!!! She get higher sex drive than you. Atleast you get luck say she no dey cheat on you like the normal Nigerian girl grin. I just dey imagine how her toto condition dey before you meet her. She don overuse that department sotey the department go don turn "executive CEO". But provided say she no dey cheat on you sha, nothing dey bad but I no dey support masturbation of any sort. Since that babe no dey fit do without anything wey look like preeq, I just dey imagine her number of body counts grin
Anyways, na your cross and make you carry am like that. But if you know say you no fit cope with her, better drop her now and no dey waste her time anymore. I believe one person dey somewhere wey dey pray to meet such a girl, but definitely not me.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by TeeGentle(m): 7:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Wetin we no go see
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by segtech68: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2022
almost every lady i know masturbates, i have a technique of asking them, they will never admit it. Your girlfriend is close to you that's why she tells you and i think that's a blessing for you, there's nothing to worry about.
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Goldbw122(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2022
You should be happy that she is telling you that she trust you..
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2022
shegxy9:
Very soon she will prefer the masturbation to actual sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
shegxy9:
She's going the lesbian way
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by Rickmann: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2022
shegxy9:

What the complaint for?
Would you rather she starts sleeping with every Tom , Dick and Harry?

You should be thankful
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2022
shegxy9:
You'll rather have her fvck other guys when she's Hot or let her stick to masturbating? Choose the one you prefer.
Re: Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me by BigYash: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
She no get self control and she go cheat one day..
But one question op. How many months una dey apart when she dey run that shit so?
If its not more than 2-3 months,bros ur babe no get sef control.. If u leave her for more than 6months,another preek go cross am..
My opinion sha and m talking based on experiences.. So make no idiot mention me talk rubbish ,cux that ma nigga up there go use his kala blast your left ear wink

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Turns You Off In A Lady? / Why Guys Will Always Run After Sleeping With Nigeria Girls / I Always Lie Over This (esoteric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.