Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think (3498 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Kingsintei(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bro I won't lie these backgrounds are like those Java phone's effects. 7years ago this will be regarded as 'stunning' not this era.

1 Like

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Better days inside fire?

That is oxymoronic!
Haha your mouth is too sharp
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Obzerfapex(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Better days inside fire?

That is oxymoronic!

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Meskalito1(m): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
If I talk wetin dey my mind.. God no go forgive me grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What is this?

Hell fire photo shoot?
grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Humanoid01(m): 4:06am On Sep 12, 2020
Not even one comment to encourage this guy. Una wicked o! Kai.. Havertz.

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by judgementyard(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2020
op u try,but to be honest with you,I'll never want my pics to look like any of the pics you edited.
Good luck
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by azammi(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
The picture is not good , is look like a novice edited it
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by femi4: 7:21am On Sep 12, 2020
easybreez:
Do you want to make your photos look stunning and outstanding for free, say hi and check this out...
Are you a member of mfn
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by soleexx(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2020
good designs, keep it up...but next time if you wanna take a picture for edit make use of a better camera..camera with better mega pixel
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2020
all i can say is you probably know your tools well but still yet to perfect the art,still take your time to learn about depth and lighting tho and also work on your ideas.
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Sammy555(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
Humanoid01:
Not even one comment to encourage this guy. Una wicked o! Kai.. Havertz.
guy you I see what you did there grin grin grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Sammy555(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2020
femi4:
Are you a member of mfn
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2020
na all those girls u use matter to me ,how can I see them?

2 Likes

Re: Check This Photos Out And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2020
D Pics Looks Like Someone Suffering In Hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Causes Rough Face And Pimples? / I Have Had Sex With Only 20 Men Since January 2021,lady With Oversize Melon -vid / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.