Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82389 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Deborah98(f): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Matter Don tire Mattias...... freeze enjoy your bashing in peace.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
Even imams, Boko boiz and our gaullible politicians hardly speak evil of pastors unlike this daddy freeze. All in d name of trending and shit. Daddy freeze has lost my respect.
I pray he doesn't loose his life. I know the parents...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Mycoin(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Followers Of Men.

There are two types of people I detest;

1. Leftist Democrats who think Trump is the source of all their problems since 1776.

2. "Christians" who feel they must defend all pastors at all costs.

As per the second category of people, I ask;

What exactly is your problem?!

Are pastors your Lord and Saviour?

Did pastors shed their blood and died for your sins?

Are they your High Priest before God?

What exactly is your problem?

When I see church folks who feel duty-bound to defend anything and everything any Pastor says or does, I see IMMATURE BELIEVERS.

Yes, spiritual babies who act like cultists defending a cult leader.

In the occult, the leader is never wrong. Never errs.

As a Christian, if your impulse is to defend any Pastor no matter what he says or does, you are officially into Man-Worship. You are in an occultic relationship.

Even Paul says;

"Follow me as I follow Christ"

In other words, your allegiance to me is only required IF I am obedient and loyal to Christ. The moment I deviate from Christ, ditch me.

When men disrespected and blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he publicly threaten to "tear" them "apart"?

When men disrespected and blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he publicly threaten to "kill" them?

When men blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he call them "bastards"?

When men blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he insult their nationality or any other nationality?

When men blasphemed Jesus' Father, did he curse the day they were born?

The truth is; David Ibiyeomie STOPPED FOLLOWING JESUS.

If you keep following him, you are following a Cult Leader who is masquerading as a Jesus' follower.

Jesus said, pray for your enemies.

Jesus said, bless those who curse you.

Jesus said, give to those who take from you.

Jesus said, turn the other cheek.

The person in Scripture who prayed against his enemies and shed lots of blood was King David, and that is evident in his Psalms.

But because of the blood he had shed, God said he (David) was disqualified to build Him a Temple. You cannot build for God with blood on your hands and hate in your heart.

But we are not followers of David. We are followers of David's Seed; Jesus The Christ.

Receive some sanctified commonsense and quit rushing to defend any so-called man of god.

These men are their own gods.

They don't fear God.

If they feared God, they would not look down on men.

Clueless Generation of "Christians".

#truthissacred
Selah.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2020
cdm4live:

Tithes are not taken at gun point. It is willingly given. If you are opposed to giving tithes it is better you stock up your money in your wallet.
And when you give, the usage shouldn't be your concern. Hence you may decide to channel the tithe yourself to orphanage but then how do you monitor the usage by the orphanage home.
Bible gave instructions how to spend tithe ...y not follow it ..why not follow that
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Okuda(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all

some people need to be put in their place. freeze is one of them. he deserves everything he got. shebi na him dey always abuse people up and down. now na bastard them call am he dey fear

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2020
mu2sa2:
Both pastor Emeneche and Daddy Freeze are men of god and anointed, according to Christians. So, both of them are under the guidance of holy something.

Alhamdulillah..........

They're under the guidance of the holy Spirit

The Bible said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, that's why they're fighting each other.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2020
post=93831756:
Wow shocked shocked shocked

We were shuddering watching this 8.20 videos from beginning to the end.

Freeze, retrace your step NOW!

This message is toooo deep mehn!

These days I am getting surprised at some of your positions.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Obdk: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Tithe pastors on the loose
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
grin , Mate trust me , knowing me ... is better than knowing your "man of God" .... FAct!! lolsssss
duality:

You so far down in the ladder.. break out of the chains because you are dispensable.

That's a word for you.

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by relicng: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Mad dog indeed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by nkay2020: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Which one be Dynamics international ministry again

Dunamis,? It's auto correct wahala
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2020
lolsssss, Go educate yourself mate
weyreypey:

I pray he doesn't loose his life. I know the parents...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Oluwaseunbandur:
I think all this pastors are suppose to ignore him and also pray for him, just as Jesus would av done ....you can only fight if it has gotten to an absurd action just like when Jesus fought the multitude selling at the temple

Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. Freeze did not seek to understand what he was criticizing and got carried away with the band of supporters hailing him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by octavian(m): 6:20am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Exactly, even president trump doesn't have a personal private jet, what is a man of God doing with security.... You're protecting yourself against the same people you are suppose to teach, i didn't ready Christ protecting himself against the feeding of the 5,000

You see, be guided before you respond to issues DONALD TRUMP has a Boeing 757 private jet. David Oyedepo is not Nigerian President neither is Pastor Adeboye, Freeze should attack the government for increasing petrol price, electricity tarriff and other things.

FYI: Some of the churches you are accsuing of stealing , some donated food and relief materials during the height of COVID-19.
Moreover, why aren't you asking the same question about thieving politicians guarding their families with the money stolen from the nation?

If you can afford private securities it's up to you to decide, never criticize people until you find yourself in their shoes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Dogi1(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Tithe thieves defending each other. The free money they get every week from the poor and gullible has gotten into their head . I don't blame them; I blame our government for allowing these scumbags rub us in the name of religion.

Please stop being a child and reason rationally

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by OBku4(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Exactly, even president trump doesn't have a personal private jet, what is a man of God doing with security.... You're protecting yourself against the same people you are suppose to teach, i didn't ready Christ protecting himself against the feeding of the 5,000

Stop saying what u don't know.
It isn't just the normal private jet that Trump has...it's a Boeing 757 with TRUMP boldly written on it

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ASKBABY: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2020
This is deep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Comedian2019: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2020
weyreypey:

You no nothing about the other side of Christianity. Read up on Ananias and Sapphira. If you really know God... you'll fear Him.
You should fear God, not men, especially business men posing as MOGs.

Why do all these men have different church? Why are they not just one. Read you bible and free your self from fear of men.
Read 1Cor. 3:4-8
Read Colossians 3:8
Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by PoliteActivist: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

So where you come belong...?
U be BAT...?
BAT dey between Avians and Mammals...
Which are you..?
...i can't belong to a fellow man's understanding... I read the Bible and understand it the way I want... I am not a follower of either freeze or any pastor....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Ishilove: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Chai!!!

Dr Enenche use education finish Freeze grin

He raised salient points though, the most striking being the culture of 'respect'. Freeze brought this upon himself. Next time he will be more guarded in his speech.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Saao(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
be wise for once. First watch daddy freeze video where he insulted Bishop Oyedepo and come back to watch this particular video. Just as Dr. Enenche said, it's morally wrong to insult your elders and ungodly to insult as a Christian. Anytime some of you heard about men of God, your mind always go to tithes, you don't pay tithe so what is your business with tithing? We paid tithes, we are not complaining and I know too well that, you're not doing better than us in all ramifications. You need to repent before you inCure the wrath of God.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by octavian(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
c'mon mate, Freeze doesn't have 4 wives .... if you're going to defend you so called "Men of God" at least speak the truth about it , ok?

Please google the richest pastors in the world .

it took bill-gate to help Nigeria as a country during the lock-down ....

Your men of God have private jets the richest men in the world don't have..

I don't see your so called men of God, condemning the killing of the members in southern kaduna.. all they care about is your tithe and offering and tell you blessing is going to fall from the sky,

C'mon people this are things we don't have in the western world........ Wake up Nigeria, Wake up......... Again God bless Daddy Freeze

Please mention 5 American pastors that commended the killing of Black people in the USA? You are so quick to assume and draw conclusions, did the President of Nigeria address the issue, even the President of CAN where were they in all the melee?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:26am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Please how many of he's member can afford those university, An undergrad program in covenant as at 2013 when i was still in the country was 700k per session ... Even more expensive that some schools in the United States... C'mon man open your eyes

Is he govt responsible for the standard of living of the people?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by PharaohMusa: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2020
chuose2:
Oyedepo na Freemason

Ibiyeomie & Enenche are both Freemasons too

How do you know this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Ishilove:
Chai!!!
Babes good to see you. I am happy you're well.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by psalmistkakah(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2020
not4sure:

If they are doing this for Bishop what will they do for Jesus Christ that was persecuted for everyone. O ga oo
They are already doing the work of Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel..Daddy freeze need to be caution..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!!

It’s not a curse , our people just like poverty ... it’s sad .... God bless you Daddy Freeze... Nigerians don’t deserve you one bit ..... they prefer anyone and anything that robs them of their common wealth
octavian:

You see, be guided before you respond to issues DONALD TRUMP has a Boeing 737 private jet. David Oyedepo is not Nigerian President neither is Pastor Adeboye, Freeze should attack the government for increasing petrol price, electricity tarriff and other things.

FYI: Some of the churches you are accsuing of stealing , some donated food and relief materials during the height of COVID-19.
Moreover, why aren't you asking the same question about thieving politicians guarding their families with the money stolen from the nation?

If you can afford private securities it's up to you to decide, never criticize people until you find yourself in their shoes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Osahonfer(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2020
osarog:
Blasphemers!....... Even if they are thief, cheats,scumbags as you called, are you in the right position to judge a God's anointed vessel?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Jaxxcode: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:

So where you come belong...?
U be BAT...?
BAT dey between Avians and Mammals...
Which are you..?

Evil forest like you have no right to question others when they comment or voice their opinions. Be careful of the name you choose or do you belong der ? undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by weyreypey: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
Lol... You're just been emotional... Read...study.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by TrippleEEE: 6:28am On Sep 12, 2020
Wettoid123:

Why now pls don't you ever abuse prophets of God don't allow the anger of God to fall upon you who are you to judge, upon all the sins David committed still God love David more and say he is a man after my heart, Jacob stole Esau blessing still God bless Jacob more, the ways of God are not the ways of men.
Your analogy is contextually inaccurate.

Every old testament event was supposed to lead to Christ's coming. Now He's here. We are all complete in him. The berean christians put Paul's messages under a microscope. Many in the new testament church criticized Paul. Christ was criticized even after death. The great apostles were killed like chickens for the gospel.
David is a shadow of every new testament believer. We are all Kings and priests before God in the real sense of it.
Church leaders according to new testaments are meant to edify us in corporate fellowship with their gifts by the help of the Holyspirit.

Nobody will die for insulting any pastor. It's not a Cult. That's not what Christ brought.
Christ said He's called us to fellowship in suffering.

We have left new testament Christianity. We now have men as gods. And gullible members who can't read and understand basic scriptures.

Respect a man of God because He is a lover of God. But you see god of man?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day. / My Experience With The Super Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.