Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (82549 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Daddy Freeze Calls Bishop Oyedepo "Bald Headed Fowl". Nigerians React / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by dazzlingd(m): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2020
U can't go and be talking bullshit about me in the name of being a pastor, if I were freeze, I'll skin this bastards alive....talking about his father is complete stupidity. Yeye pastors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Champneys: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow.

Enenche abi whatever is his name, absolutely pulverised Freeze...

He even refused to call him Daddy Freeze, he went straight to Freeze!! LOL

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Tecord1(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Homers123:
Freeze matter don dey make this pastors show dem true color, he is really getting under their skins.
this is why you ought to read the bible. It says the kingdom of God sufferth violence and only the violent takers it by for. There is a point of being violent ooo. Take a look at our country today. If we continue to keep quite, what do you think the politicians would do with our resources. The same applies here. When christian keep being quite, a time will come, Christianity will become like our present situation in Nigeria. This is the same reason Muslims don't take kindly to does who talk bad about them.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Tecord1(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2020
dazzlingd:
U can't go and be talking bullshit about me in the name of being a pastor, if I were freeze, I'll skin this bastards alive....talking about his father is complete stupidity. Yeye pastors
Freeze na youtube warrior just as you are a keyboard warrior. Why give what you can't accept. In all honesty, Freeze fit company with oyedepo in any ramification?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by kenzysmith: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:
I think Oyedepo is a mad dog
u are inviting curse to ur life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by BrightDeGea(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2020
What a knockout from Dr Paul Enenche cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by dazzlingd(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Tecord1:
Freeze na youtube warrior just as you are a keyboard warrior. Why give what you can't accept. In all honesty, Freeze fit company with oyedepo in any ramification?

It is not easy to win a battle against a group of idiots...
The followers of these guys are everywhere , they are zombies with no brain and they only do with thing.....bite and eat anyone that stands in the way of the master who has their central control unit in his hands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2020
gaius01:

Arrrrrrrh

This really getting hot as the day goes by.

You know being a pastor, from another point of view doesn't guarantee foolishness or stupidity.

Just because you are following Christ doesn't mean you should act stupid when the worldly standard try to conform you. Even in the Bible there are violent people. Elijah was one of them, when the prophet of Baal try to disregard him about his God. He said after the contest who ever that win should be kill, and that was how it happened. If it's in our days people will say is wickness or its not wordly standard. daddy freeze has cause alot of havoc in the Christian understanding about certain things in the Bible. From Genesis to Revelation, not only did he did that he destroy other pastors teaching about it. People who has been preaching before he become a pastor.

So you as a pastor doesn't mean you should take Bullshits at the detriment of Am a Christian, Christ follow. I know pastor need to lay a good Godly Foundation so that others can follow. You know some people are just stupid to test, try a man of God that will lead to Altercation to see what he will do, and when he took a step showing them he's not a fool everybody will start saying rubbish

If daddg freeze never cross any pastor lane he won't be abused, like this. In a real sense he deserves this repercussions
Point of correction, Freeze never called his self a pastor neither did he appear as or ask anybody to call him one. He was only critiquing the words of the men of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Look, take it from someone who has worked with research and record organizations such as Forbes,

a combination of just a couple of "Men of God" in Nigeria are richer than the entire country ,

They buy your oil Riggs out of their every Sunday proceeds.

They build schools their member who pays this tithe and offerings can't afford.

They launder money for your corrupt govt personnel,

One was caught early in the year in the UK, ( if you know, you know) Nigerians couldn't call him out , because he's way to big (god of Men)

I have seen records of some of all this big name Nigerian churches that blew me of the waters..... but the average Nigerians doesn't have a clue...... they place this people on high pedestal, and bow at their feet..... SMH.

For one man to stand against all this injustice for he's people..... once again God bless you Daddy Freeze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Rebuke: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:

And yhu are a product of mad dogs, I am sure.

If yhur father and mother ain't mad dogs yhu won't be commenting like a mad dog!

Fool forever that yhu are!

All of yhu better repent before it's too late mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by atiku4President(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all
If you read your Bible, you wouldn't be typing trash. Christ flogged people in the temple and called people who came to hear him bikers. You think Christians are stupid people? You know nothing about what you are talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by olisaEze(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Na waoh! Oga o! Daddy freezer might have bitten more than he can chew by taking on Oyedepo. The man has more prestigious fervent disciples than all his instagram followers combined, and they’re not taking his insulting Oyedepo lying down.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by obalolaunited(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2020
oluwarichie:
c'mon mate, Freeze doesn't have 4 wives .... if you're going to defend you so called "Men of God" at least speak the truth about it , ok?

Please google the richest pastors in the world .

it took bill-gate to help Nigeria as a country during the lock-down ....

Your men of God have private jets the richest men in the world don't have..

I don't see your so called men of God, condemning the killing of the members in southern kaduna.. all they care about is your tithe and offering and tell you blessing is going to fall from the sky,

C'mon people this are things we don't have in the western world........ Wake up Nigeria, Wake up......... Again God bless Daddy Freeze

It's you who don't know how to use Google
Not only the lockdown Google what the your so called Men of Good bring to the society from scholarship to helping widows to providing job. If your pain is the private jet go and buy your own after all it's not your money

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Jh0wsef(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Nitah1:
Had it been your brain that has only two little stones like that of an ice fish is not program for ladies,you would have understand that the topic is not Pastor Chris.

Hahaha. Finisher!
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Don27tiky(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Mekudi:
Watching the video isn't a waste of data

Pastor Paul Enenche made good points, Christianity aside , freeze is mentally disabled, The Oyedepo and Adeboye he is abusing will never reply him.

Freeze hasn't been successful in life, He is preaching morals but celebrating and eating with huspuppi .

How many years will freeze live to rise up to the level of Oyedepo in terms of success. Oyedepo has touched the life of many,
how many people has freeze employed
How many times has freeze condemned the fulani and bokoharam killings
What about the increase in price of goods? Why is the bastard freeze not saying anything
Is freeze only affected by the doctrine of Oyedepo and Adeboye? He is not affected by the bad policies of our past and present political leaders?

Freeze is just an hater, haters don't prosper, haters are confused ,they don't live a happy live, they perish .

How many giveaways / palliative has freeze given to his followers during lockdown , any donations from him to government like Oyedepo and others did.

Freeze should gather his followers and establish his own tithe free church, he should he should heal the sick and break evil yolks of his church member , let him show us if he will be successful in his Church establishment.

I'm not a Christian, let's call a spade a spade freeze is a bastard, his Mom failed to raise him well.

Freeze / his brainwashed followers should tell us the areas he as been successful
Daddy freeze is 100% right. He back his talks with bible verses but the so called MOGS use their own ideas to talk. Take it or leave it Nigerians are corrupt because our regious bodies has failed. Same people who sit and listen to these men are as wicked as those who do not. God help Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Tecord1(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
Saintinoo:

If Jesus had replied all his critics with words such as bastard and mad dog, these same people defending Eneche and co will never had been Christains today.

What moral lesson are you teaching as a pastor, will Eneche and other pastors calling DF names still go on the alter and preach forgiveness, love, peace?

What did the Bible which they preach from say about names calling, they even did that on the so called holy alter.

if you are a reader of the bible, you will know that Jesus replied the scribes and pharisees.He also called them names, He went as far as to curse them. So just going to church does not make one a christian. You have to read the bible as well to know what God says and not what pastor says.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Seetto: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
brexit:
People should be very careful about men of God their words affect destinies both positively and negatively

Do not criticize them because others are doing so, misfortunes have come upon some people because of their foolish utterances against men of God

Learn not to jest with divine matters, it can cause untimely death, what they see most people don't see,
Brainwashing...bad gan....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
not4sure:

If they are doing this for Bishop what will they do for Jesus Christ that was persecuted for everyone. O ga oo

they dont do anything for Jesus, they just use him to scam members of their money.

If you touch any cult group Capone, how does his men react?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Rebuke: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
Surely, fools will never finish from this land.

Most of yhu are cursed already, I pity yhur destiny and lineage.

I am very sure most of yhu didn't even watch the video but just following the topic and commenting rubbish.

Oh my! I have joy this morning in a way I can't even explain. Dr. Paul finshed it!

Shame on yhu lowlife who find pleasure in insulting men of God.

Just wait, yhur result will be out soon.

If we keep allowing these dogs and bastards, uncircumcised philistines to keep rubbishing God's own elect, the time will come when the up coming generation will think it's the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Point of correction, Freeze never called his self a pastor neither did he appear as or ask anybody to call him one. He was only critiquing the words of the men of God.

Really

Anybody who has a ministry and use the Bible to preach in a wrong term is a pastor. Have you forgotten #FreethesheepNation

He might not call him self pastor But his followers do call him.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SUPERPACK: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2020
ziondaughter247:

Honestly, Enenche made sense! I totally understand where he's coming from. I think Ibiyemio got too emotional and angry hence what he said came out the wrong way. Daddy Freeze is going about this his campaign the very wrong way. Honestly, he is becoming annoying. I used to listen to him when he initially started this free the sheeples movement, but he lost it at some point.

Not holding forth for pastors because I know there are so many treacherous ones among them, I have even personally had an encounter. But let there be respect in everything we do. If I'm doing something wrong and you feel the need to correct me, but you correct me with insults and pandering to my name, do you think I will want to see things from your point of view?

That topic in question that caused this whole thing, in my opinion both Oyedepo and Freeze are very right! Freeze didn't need to start doing unnecessary competition with Oyedepo. He should have just said his own. In fact according to the bible, a wife's main duty to her husband is respect, while the husband is to love his wife (ephesians 5:22-33)! Naturally if you love someone, you will also respect that person, so Freeze also quoted the part of the scriptures where it was said 'submit to each other(ephesians 5:21)' , which is actually where the text begins. I didn't watch the Oyedepo video that start all these, but from all indications Oyedepo didn't mention anything about husbands loving their wives and also submitting to each other. Both go hand in hand! The wife respecting her husband and the husband loving his wife go hand in hand, you cannot separate them!

Anyways I know this text is too long, but Freeze mustn't react to every damn thing! Honestly, he can be very disrespectful and condescending when doing it. Christians learn to know God for yourself and study the bible and ask God for guidance, there are so many wolves out there. Unfortunately, for many so called Christians, reading is a big problem. They never open their bibles except what their pastors tell them, which is also prone to error because pastors are human too.

BTW, I have a lot of respect for Enenche and his very amiable wife! One way I personally use to weigh pastors(I know this may sound worldly) is what the person would have turned out to be if he wasn't pastoring. Enenche and his wife are both medical doctors. They could have also had a very good and comfortable life without stress if they were not pastors. Olukoya of MFM is a first class graduate and even studied up to PHD level, he could have stayed back abroad and become one big academic or scientist, but he didn't. Adeboye was a lecturer of mathematics. So these men would have had a very comfortable and stress free life, if they hadn't taken up pastoring. So this makes me believe they were truly called.

Sorry for the long text�
Freeze dis not insult Oyedepo on their exchange concerning submission he only countered him with another verse from the bible. Having gone through his message to Oyedepo on that topic, I would have to say that all this is blown out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by ruffDiamond: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2020
crook and gbajue pastors dem,the corona pandemic exposed their scam big time and freeze really ruffled them @SS out to dry..now they wailing like bi**h!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by lomprico(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Parisian:
Lol, that's why I love TB Joshua, if you like insult him from now till Christ comes, he has no response for you.

Since the beginning of his ministry over 30years ago he has never responded to critics, he won't even waste his time on you.

these ones na cult men whey dey defend their Capone na.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Amozever12: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2020
ursullalinda:
Seems these pastor's are not gentle......can't believe how they have been reacting........not Christ like at all
There is a limit to gentility, even Jesus was vexed and angry when the temple was turned to market place in the bible( Matt. 21:12-13). Daddy Freeze can't try this with other religion or religious leaders. The problem we have in this part of the world is that we always worry abt what people will say in everything such as in abusive rship, marriage, e.t.c. There is nothing bad in reacting to bad things, but it should be done in moderation.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Tecord1(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

It is not easy to win a battle against a group of idiots...
The followers of these guys are everywhere , they are zombies with no brain and they only do with thing.....bite and eat anyone that stands in the way of the master who has their central control unit in his hands
Thats the mistake of some. As a Christian you should study the bible for your self. Do what It says and not everything your pastor says. The word of God is the standard for living. So many people follow blindly which i do not support. But then when your pastor gives an instruction and it is in line with the word of God, do it. Let me ask you a question. Can you be good in maths if you hate your maths Teacher?...
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by Gloriagee(f): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Agree with everything you said except the bastard part and that his mum failed to train him well. Now, assuming it were true why didn't his dad step in.

Anyway, Freeze desperately craves attention.

Mekudi:
Watching the video isn't a waste of data

Pastor Paul Enenche made good points, Christianity aside , freeze is mentally disabled, The Oyedepo and Adeboye he is abusing will never reply him.

Freeze hasn't been successful in life, He is preaching morals but celebrating and eating with huspuppi .

How many years will freeze live to rise up to the level of Oyedepo in terms of success. Oyedepo has touched the life of many,
how many people has freeze employed
How many times has freeze condemned the fulani and bokoharam killings
What about the increase in price of goods? Why is the bastard freeze not saying anything
Is freeze only affected by the doctrine of Oyedepo and Adeboye? He is not affected by the bad policies of our past and present political leaders?

Freeze is just an hater, haters don't prosper, haters are confused ,they don't live a happy live, they perish .

How many giveaways / palliative has freeze given to his followers during lockdown , any donations from him to government like Oyedepo and others did.

Freeze should gather his followers and establish his own tithe free church, he should he should heal the sick and break evil yolks of his church member , let him show us if he will be successful in his Church establishment.

I'm not a Christian, let's call a spade a spade freeze is a bastard, his Mom failed to raise him well.

Freeze / his brainwashed followers should tell us the areas he as been successful
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by SctDonald(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Parisian:
Lol, that's why I love TB Joshua, if you like insult him from now till Christ comes, he has no response for you.

Since the beginning of his ministry over 30years ago he has never responded to critics, he won't even waste his time on you.
..Same with pastor W.F. Kumuyi..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by bezimo(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2020
smile11s:

Then your father is a mad posses goat

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by lomprico(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2020
brexit:
People should be very careful about men of God their words affect destinies both positively and negatively

Do not criticize them because others are doing so, misfortunes have come upon some people because of their foolish utterances against men of God

Learn not to jest with divine matters, it can cause untimely death, what they see most people don't see,

you are in a box
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by olisaEze(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2020
cdm4live:

Tithes are not taken at gun point. It is willingly given. If you are opposed to giving tithes it is better you stock up your money in your wallet.
And when you give, the usage shouldn't be your concern. Hence you may decide to channel the tithe yourself to orphanage but then how do you monitor the usage by the orphanage home.

You shouldn’t have bothered to waste ur comment on him. He’s the same as the daddyfreezer. They know how to complain about everyone more respected than they are but can’t add value to anyone’s life.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by oluwarichie(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Look, take it from someone who has worked with research and record organizations such as Forbes,

a combination of just a couple of "Men of God" in Nigeria are richer than the entire country ,

They buy your oil Riggs out of their every Sunday proceeds.

They build schools their member who pays this tithe and offerings can't afford.

They launder money for your corrupt govt personnel,

One was caught early in the year in the UK, ( if you know, you know) Nigerians couldn't call him out , because he's way to big (god of Men)

I have seen records of some of all this big name Nigerian churches that blew me of the waters..... but the average Nigerians doesn't have a clue...... they place this people on high pedestal, and bow at their feet..... SMH.

For one man to stand against all this injustice for he's people..... once again God bless you Daddy Freeze
obalolaunited:

It's you who don't know how to use Google
Not only the lockdown Google what the your so called Men of Good bring to the society from scholarship to helping widows to providing job. If your pain is the private jet go and buy your own after all it's not your money
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard by lomprico(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Secret cult members cheesy

Gbam!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / My Experience With The Super Natural / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.