Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Do You Understand From This Picture. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Understand From This Picture. (4189 Views)

What Can You Understand From This Meme? / What Do You Understand From This Picture? / Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
fattprince:

Exactly. It could be death at the other side.
On the contrary, there is life on the other side, look at the weather of the other side, compared to where the man is.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by fattprince(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
On the contrary, there is life on the other side, look at the weather of the other side, compared to where the man is.
True, but if we are very realistic, the man can't see all what you saw from where he is. That's life uncertainty. To the man it could be life as you see it in the weather and it could be death from maybe a predator or pandemic as someone jokingly suggests, he can never know which is it. But whatever he chose he will face the consequences or rewards because he will be responsible for it.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
fattprince:

True, but if we are very realistic, the man can't see all what you saw from where he is. That's life uncertainty. To the man it could be life as you see it in the weather and it could be death from maybe a predator or pandemic as someone jokingly suggests, he can never know which is it. But whatever he chose he will face the consequences or rewards because he will be responsible for it.
Yes but that is why there is a ladder to survey the other side of the wall. The man saw a Ladder, saw and stones. He could only think of the moment and not what happens next. Typical of black man, living for the moment!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by oazeez1991(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
All I see is a man who is more focus on d present with negligence ova d future. He is so focus on surviving based on what he could come up with at d moment with d resources available that he fail 2 see and notice d fact dat, same resources(ladder) he needed 4 temporary gain nd survival is still same he needed 4 future nd long lasting benefit which is getting to av use d ladder 2 climb over 2 d other side of d fence. Ol dis are due 2 his lack of orientation nd wisdom. What he needed was just WISDOM 2 see beyond d present nd know hw 2 judiciously use d weapon in his arsenal.

Just as a philosopher once said, 'it is better 2 see an opportunity in a calamity than 2 see a calamity in an opportunity'. D man couldn't see d opportunity (ladder) in his calamity which he could av use 2 cross over 2 better life, but sees calamity in opportunity (ladder) by destroying d ladder 2 savage his present situation.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Diamond23(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
That right there is the Typical Black Man thinking! Lack of foresight and Aspirations.

Instead of the man to use the ladder to cross to the other side of the wall, he'd rather remain where nothing happens, burn the ladder as firewood while expecting a miracle. I wonder what will happen when the ladder finishes and darkness crawls in.
I thought he fell down from the ladder grin
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Diamond23:
I thought he fell down from the ladder grin
There's a saw in the picture. He cut the ladder intentionally for firewood. grin
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by baralatie(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
the weather looks like the one over an Atlantic ocean.that can explain why it is cold
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
lastchild:
so you look at this picture without uncovering the meaning,those your description is not the meaning

this picture simply shows what religion is doing to black people,they waste the resources that is meant to liberate them from poverty to pray

the man in the picture used the steps in the ladder that will take him out of the hole of poverty to make fire for stupid rituals believing it will liberate him

You have spoken

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Diamond23(f): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
There's a saw in the picture. He cut the ladder intentionally for firewood. grin
kk, seen it smiley
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Bahamas95(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
That's an average Hausa/Fulani man right there, they don't worry about tomorrow. They live everyday like it's their last day on earth.......If you like build your mansion, buy luxury cars etc it's none of their business. They are comfortable in any situation they find themselves, they have made up their mind that death can come at anytime so no need chasing vanity.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Tarvel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Something terrible is on the other side of the wall and he needs to stay warm cos it's cold out there... Or he's just dumb
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Ghostrye: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
lastchild:
so you look at this picture without uncovering the meaning,those your description is not the meaning

this picture simply shows what religion is doing to black people,they waste the resources that is meant to liberate them from poverty to pray

the man in the picture used the steps in the ladder that will take him out of the hole of poverty to make fire for stupid rituals believing it will liberate him

Not a ritual, he is warming his hands, most likely because of cold. I would've said maybe his hands are too cold to climb up the ladder, but since they were warm enough for him to saw the steps off 'em, then I can only conclude that that guy is stupid. Finito
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
lastchild:

which ritual? He's keeping himself warm!
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by proclinician: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
lastchild:

there's no ritual. That guy is like a man that cannot delay gratification. He eats his seed today without minding what tomorrow will give. Seeds he could have invested.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by muller101(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin Always think towards the opposite direction. The other side of the wall might not be what we will really love to explore
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Bellotelli: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
That right there is the Typical Black Man thinking! Lack of foresight and Aspirations.

Instead of the man to use the ladder to cross to the other side of the wall, he'd rather remain where nothing happens, burn the ladder as firewood while expecting a miracle. I wonder what will happen when the ladder finishes and darkness crawls in.
because u are black and lack foresight doesn't make every black man the same.. I hate generalization
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
muller101:
grin Always think towards the opposite direction. The other side of the wall might not be what we will really love to explore
that is thinking outside the box
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by merieam16(f): 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
All i depicts is clear ignorance and lack of patience
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by lastchild: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ghostrye:

Not a ritual, he is warming his hands, most likely because of cold. I would've said maybe his hands are too cold to climb up the ladder, but since they were warm enough for him to saw the steps off 'em, then I can only conclude that that guy is stupid. Finito
somebody that posed that way is not ritual?

if you see your landlord exactly in that position ,so you will say he is keeping himself warm?
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by mank1234(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
squash47:
Hey, fellas, I came across this photo online, so I'm gonna upload it here so that you can tell us what you think about it.

Was he jumping to cut the higher steps?
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by mank1234(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
squash47:
Hey, fellas, I came across this photo online, so I'm gonna upload it here so that you can tell us what you think about it.

He should have cut the odd steps only.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by MrSensor(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Useless Mtchweeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / Ladies: Would You Date A Guy Wearing Earrings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.