Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady (4467 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Let no fool quote me again... Please let's make it one a day, for sanity sake.

Thanks grin
Dat guy really finish you, smack down. cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by danilmo: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
This is you saying your mama is a bloody debauchee. Your words not mine.

But seriously if i want to have sex with you, you will still pay me for it. Now why will i rape? cheesy grin grin

u seems to know much about prostitute bargains. Bleep and pay..it pays though.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date South African Men Again, After Tasting Nigerian Men- Lady by Vyzz: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Palema007:
Is money all there is to you as a Nigerian Man?

With the rubbish you all perform with Nigerian Women and get away with it, can you try it with women of other nations? The fact is Nigerian Men drop some attitude and take up some to please foreign Women but won't with their own women. Little wonder most come back to their women at home when they are done trying to change for better. A leopard can't change it's spots can it? cheesy

Since u get time to reply to all these guys forming Alphamen.

The real apha man never talk sef... Just ignore those kinda mention....

U can't fight with a man... It will be catastrophic...

Ciao

(1) (2) (Reply)

They're so in Love, But She's 4 Years Older / Is Love Still Blind? / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.