Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

online epic games for all browser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / online epic games for all browser (2253 Views)

New Game Suitable For All Browser / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / Lady Announced She ‘Lost’ Her Boyfriend In Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
You have a small phone, you're bored, you can't play online cos you're using a small device with a native browser which is outdated, example operamini and uc browser i have good news, me and my team have actually created a game for all browsers, both outdated or updated.
select the game you want to play below, terms and conditions apply
war of titans PLAY
[img]tiwar.net/images/town/hd/main_h.jpg[/img]
war of nations game PLAY
magical game
PLAY
pets master game
PLAY
no recaptcha.
join our whatsapp group and start getting free coins!!! today.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pearlla, Is It Possible 4 Me To Get Naija Whot.Jar 4 Java Phones On Net? I Know They Are Meant 4 Android Users.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Truvel:
Pearlla, Is It Possible 4 Me To Get Naija Whot.Jar 4 Java Phones On Net? I Know They Are Meant 4 Android Users.
for playing online or downloading?
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Pearlla:
for playing online or downloading?
Downloading 4 Java Phone.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Truvel:
Downloading 4 Java Phone.
just GI to www.dedomil.net and search "naija shot" or any java game of your choice, I'm 99% sure you'd find it. give me feedback if it was helpful.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:

just GI to www.dedomil.net and search "naija shot" or any java game of your choice, I'm 99% sure you'd find it. give me feedback if it was helpful.
I Av Checked, It's Not There.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Truvel:
I Av Checked, It's Not There.
thanks for the feedback truvel , if you're using a small phone enabled with JAVA, kindly click on this >>JAVA STORE FOR JAVA1s<< you may likely see what you're looking for, but if you're using an android enabled java phone kindly click this >JAVA STORE FOR J2ME< send a feedback, if you don't find it, i have other ways you can find it, but first try the one's listed above.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pearlla:

thanks for the feedback truvel , if you're using a small phone enabled with JAVA, kindly click on this >>JAVA STORE FOR JAVA1s<< you may likely see what you're looking for, but if you're using an android enabled java phone kindly click this >JAVA STORE FOR J2ME< send a feedback, if you don't find it, i have other ways you can find it, but first try the one's listed above.
Thanks Anyway, Even though It's Not There Too. Thanks.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pearlla, Is Naija Whot Game Available Online? Or Can It Be Played Online Like Others?
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
It can be downloaded and connected online. Were you have access to play it with other players
Truvel:
Pearlla, Is Naija Whot Game Available Online? Or Can It Be Played Online Like Others?
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pearlla:
It can be downloaded and connected online. Were you have access to play it with other players
Alright, I Thought I Could Play It Online With My Java Phone, Since I Couldn't Find Java Format Of D Game. Anyway Thanks.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 3:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Truvel:
Alright, I Thought I Could Play It Online With My Java Phone, Since I Couldn't Find Java Format Of D Game. Anyway Thanks.
are you is ng java for button phones?
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Pearlla:
are you is ng java for button phones?
Itel Java Button Phone. Resolution 240*320.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Truvel:
Itel Java Button Phone. Resolution 240*320.
I know that phone. nothing can enter except 2go. opre mini. blast messenger. and. java game's. I'll advice you upgrade it. maybe you're gonna enjoy java even more.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Pearlla:
I know that phone. nothing can enter except 2go. opre mini. blast messenger. and. java game's. I'll advice you upgrade it. maybe you're gonna enjoy java even more.
Upgrade? How?
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
Truvel:
Upgrade? How?
first "reset your phone"(r.f.s) then clean up all junk files (useless files), then go to your gprs network settings and switch it fromm http:// to wap. Then go to your opera native browser(which i know your phone must have) then enter the address.....or just tap this >>upgrade your java device then scroll down the page were you see "java for itel phones" then click it, it will load a page which states "upgrade your java" then click it, (terms and condition applies) (it may take several minutes to upgrade to the latest version of java with more features and settings)
hope this was helpful.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Pearlla:

first "reset your phone"(r.f.s) then clean up all junk files (useless files), then go to your gprs network settings and switch it fromm http:// to wap. Then go to your opera native browser(which i know your phone must have) then enter the address.....or just tap this >>upgrade your java device then scroll down the page were you see "java for itel phones" then click it, it will load a page which states "upgrade your java" then click it, (terms and condition applies) (it may take several minutes to upgrade to the latest version of java with more features and settings)
hope this was helpful.
How Do I Clean Up D All Junk Files In My Phone? Besides, D Upgrade Link (java.Com/en/) U Posted Refused To Open When I Tried It. It Was Just Blank.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
How Do I Clean Up D All Junk Files In My Phone? Besides, D Upgrade Link (java.Com/en/) U Posted Refused To Open When I Tried It. It Was Just Blank.
if it went blank, kindly download uc mini browser for java phones, then enter the address www.java.com, hope this will work, and about the junk file stuff, you can manually do it. just go to your file and delete all useless files. give me feedbacks if it works.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
screebshot
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pearlla:
screebshot
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=Pearlla post=94836262][/quote]
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Pearlla:
if it went blank, kindly download uc mini browser for java phones, then enter the address www.java.com, hope this will work, and about the junk file stuff, you can manually do it. just go to your file and delete all useless files. give me feedbacks if it works.
Alright, I Av Uc Mini Browser, When I Subscribe For Mb, I Will Give It A Try. Thanks.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Truvel:
Alright, I Av Uc Mini Browser, When I Subscribe For Mb, I Will Give It A Try. Thanks.
okay, i'll be waiting for your feedback, just incase you want to know how it would appear, i screenshotted this from my tab.......,..>>>

Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pearlla:

okay, i'll be waiting for your feedback, just incase you want to know how it would appear, i screenshotted this from my tab.......,..>>>
I Av Tried To Open Java.Com With My Ucweb Browser. It Refused To Open Too.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Truvel:
I Av Tried To Open Java.Com With My Ucweb Browser. It Refused To Open Too.
what version of uc browser?
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 17, 2020
Pearlla:

what version of uc browser?
Version 9.5
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Truvel:
Version 9.5
download v8.7
Re: online epic games for all browser by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Pearlla:
download v8.7
Still Dsame. Maybe My Phone Is Not Supported.
Re: online epic games for all browser by Pearlla(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
[quote authaor=Truvel post=95102854] Still Dsame. Maybe My Phone Is Not Supported.[/quote]
thanks for the feedback, i checked it, looks like uc browser doesn't support java upgrade anymore but there's only one thing you can try..........try doing it on an android device(not an i-phone device) then use either chrome browser or android native browser (do not use opera mini, it won't work except it's the latest version) then go to java.com and do upgrade it, then download it (not from playstore, download it for java device) then it would be stored in the android phone as an unsupported format, then connect it with bluetooth, then transfer the file from your android device to your java device, it would appear as an app or it would appear in the game section, the press "launch" and it would take minutes to anylyse your phone and it will start. Give me feedback if it works...............

(1) (Reply)

2 Sites That Pay For Commenting On Articles And Clicking On Ads (screenshots) / The Car Sex On Third Mainland Bridge / Things To Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.