Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly (3441 Views)

As A Lady Don't You Find It Humiliating Opening Your Private For A Younger Man? / Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's somehow shameful

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Not a big deal. But you can get a surgery to fix it like I did with mine (umbilical hernia surgery)
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Slawormir: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I think that shit runs in some particular family

It runs in my family

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by uncleck: 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Only people with low self esteem will find it difficult. For me it's not a big deal even though mine is very moderate
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Durentt:
Not a big deal. But you can get a surgery to fix it like I did with mine (umbilical hernia surgery)

Was yours necessary
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Jafar1: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Durentt:

U are a woman i guess
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It runs in my family

How big is it
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
Only people with low self esteem will find it difficult. For me it's not a big deal even though mine is very moderate

Guy it's a big deal oo
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by vanida6: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
That's my type of men up dere in pix tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by daholiest(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
That's heavy machinery o
vanida6:

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
My grandpa got a big bulgin' navel. Dam! I like squeezin' it, feels like boobs in my hand
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Jafar1:

U are a woman i guess
no. A man
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingproy:

Was yours necessary
no. Back then I was 17 and a pathological liar. I lied I felt pains there and violĂ  I got it reduced grin
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Bahamas95(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
If I have big navel I won't feel comfortable exposing it o..........My younger bro had it when he was a child. As he grew older it started getting smaller.

His navel is now normal.

4 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by uncleck: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingproy:

Guy it's a big deal oo
When mine was still very big, I would open my cloth in the public (at school) and announce that any girl that's is interested should come and suck it. Believe me, it's so romantic watching a girl lick your navel in bed
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bahamas95:
If I have big navel I won't feel comfortable exposing it o..........My younger bro had it when he was a child. As he grew older it started getting smaller.

His navel is now normal.

The only normal navel is innie
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
When mine was still very big, I would open my cloth in the public (at school) and announce that any girl that's is interested should come and suck it. Believe me, it's so romantic watching a girl lick your navel in bed

Did you do surgery
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
at what age did it reduce?
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
vanida6:
you're indeed pretty.
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by vanida6: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Durentt:
you're indeed pretty.
thank u cool
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Bahamas95(m): 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingproy:

The only normal navel is innie
You are right, his own is almost innie sha......Just slight protrusion.

But mine is 100% innie.
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by fati2001(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
no this type (men body) is a turn off..
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by rawpadgin(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:
no this type (men body) is a turn off..
like u don't like guys with abs?
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by fati2001(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
like u don't like guys with abs?
I do, but between little to moderate.

2 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by rawpadgin(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:

do but between little to moderate.
I see

U prefer the athletes kinda body to the bouncers's
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It runs in my family
Pictures of it or we won't believe you grin
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by fati2001(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
I see
U prefer the athletes kinda body to the bouncers's
with a little wide hips.
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
vanida6:
thank u cool
Dunrett aside from her beauty what else do you notice about her from the upper gland cool
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
Guys you sure say this nigarrr dey OK like this cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by rawpadgin(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:

with a little wide hips.
wide hips for a guy shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
wide hips for a guy shocked

The way he shock you na hin shock me too
They're confused
Most of them don't actually know what they want cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by rawpadgin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

The way he shock you na hin shock me too
They're confused
Most of them don't actually know what they want cool
fati2001 come & explain please, we want to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Lady Boring To You,guys? / Who Is Slawomirr?? / What Do Men Really Think About Celibacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.