Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly (3450 Views)

As A Lady Don't You Find It Humiliating Opening Your Private For A Younger Man? / Lady Shows Off Her Massive Navel Bigger Than Man's Joystick (photos, Video) / Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by uncleck: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingproy:

Did you do surgery
No. As I grew older with bigger bigger tummy, it was reducing
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by fati2001(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
wide hips for a guy shocked
more like wider than shoulder or same. lik this

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by uncleck: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Durentt:
at what age did it reduce?
from when my body size became more massive

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by fati2001(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
fati2001 come & explain please, we want to know
you can search for it... you will understand better.
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by rawpadgin(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
fati2001:

more like wider than shoulder or same.
lik this
lol. I get u now

U don't want a Johnny bravo kinda shape
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Spysees:
My grandpa got a big bulgin' navel. Dam! I like squeezin' it, feels like boobs in my hand

So he allows you
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by Kingproy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
No. As I grew older with bigger bigger tummy, it was reducing

But some people own increase with the tummy
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by fati2001(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
rawpadgin:
lol. I get u now
U don't want a Johnny bravo kinda shape

Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by uncleck: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kingproy:

But some people own increase with the tummy
mine didn't do that way
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by VTJN(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
I think that shit runs in some particular family

It runs in my family
you funny niggar
Re: Guys With Big Navel How Do You Feel Opening Your Belly by EndRape2(f): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please which hospital did you do your umblical hernia surgery ,please thanks

Can you give the doc details please

.quote]Not a big deal. But you can get a surgery to fix it like I did with mine (umbilical hernia surgery)[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men / Yoruba Men Can Be Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.