Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat (2035 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by vanida6: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Areaboy2:

oya send, lemme do like that too grin grin
u sef wey i go dash 1k cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by BrainzMan(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
vanida6:
Wow where can i meet dat kind man nah cheesy 50k cheesy some people's re gud.
May your future sons be as 'good' as that man wen they r grown... Can i get an amen?
Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by BrainzMan(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2020
OMG

Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by vanida6: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
BrainzMan:

May your future sons be as 'good' as that man wen they r grown... Can i get an amen?
ameen 100billion timex cheesy
Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by Freestainworld(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
vanida6:
one stingy type spotted cheesy

hoee man!!
bless me more baby, especially when you are blessing me attach more of that "hole" again� grin
vanida6:
one stingy type spotted cheesy

hoee man!!
bless me more baby, especially when you are blessing me attach more of that "hole" again�
Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by Empiree: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
He's such a nurd grin cheesy

Bottom line is, he's trying to get btw her legs grin

If you dig enough that's where he's going but to start with money like that to gain attention automatically placed him in simp spot.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by soberdrunk(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
vanida6:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed See how person miss Blessing embarassed embarassed embarassed. Change your church....... embarassed
Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by Areaboy2(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2020
vanida6:

Hahaha.. You would think so wink
Re: Man Sends Woman 50,000 Naira As A 'thank You' Gift For Replying His Chat by Rilwayne001: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Empiree:
He's such a nurd grin cheesy

Bottom line is, he's trying to get btw her legs grin

If you dig enough that's where he's going but to start with money like that to gain attention automatically placed him in simp spot.

You know right? cheesy grin

He's got lots of money he's ready to throw it into anything that satisfies his lustful desires. Unfortunately for him, he's very unaware he's set himself up into the trap of that lady. The girl will manipulate the hell out of him. Shebi he doesn't have sense ehn..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Natural Family Planning ( Castor Seed ) / Your Daily Dose Of The Redpill / SEX: What To Do If My Husband is Not Able To Insert His Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.