Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Did You Know Of Benin - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did You Know Of Benin (4130 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

Oga go sit down, wetin u dey talk

Ogiso were just normal rulers then oromiyan came to displace them

You're not edo stop pretending

I ask you few questions and you were giv
giving me stories of how lazy you wers to typs, but you type a full page accolding TAO11

Oga
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

you are absolutely right my brother but gregyboy is not understanding those facts

I will be dwelling in such mystical talks, i know how mythical tales distort true history

Ogiso never existed they were stories to make benin royal stool divine, idu, owodo they were obas and not ogiso

Stop thinking of adding yorubas to our history because i know the izoduwa mythical history is what you're aiming at,

You want to draw the battle there, and discuss myth with your fellow yorubas

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

erhinmwidu was an oba not ogiso, i dont know what you guys are aiming with this ogiso issue
Trying to turn myth into truth,

Ogiso never existed our kings were always oba

Benins have so many myth talking about the sky

Ogiso is fucking myth,

Unless you want to give me a tangible reasons why the transition between the ogiso and oba

Dont tell me that Oronmiyan shit if you're to give me any answer

AreaFada2, i am believing this is your second account if indeed he is truly not yoruba

otemwen o ghan I kakabo kponmwen we vbe vbin ya nu ta,sokpan I gha no we ote so, sokpan nu rie wanmwen yo mwen re.
okao vbo ore: ovbie seserese we khin ra? ke vbe we I gha vbe ro ni rhien igiogbe gbe nu ke re kevbu khu nu tue vbo wie vbe de gha gbe.
we gha setin rie mwanwen yo mwen re I gha khuene ota ya nu gha no mwen re, sokpu ma na setin khuene mwenre o ta ni no we re, u setin ya ne Oghidian no yan ason Adakamioruyen

tu gha to oten o ghan.������
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

otemwen o ghan I kakabo kponmwen we vbe vbin ya nu ta,sokpan I gha no we ote so, sokpan nu rie wanmwen yo mwen re.
okao vbo ore: ovbie seserese we khin ra? ke vbe we I gha vbe ro ni rhien igiogbe gbe nu ke re kevbu khu nu tue vbo wie vbe de gha gbe.
we gha setin rie mwanwen yo mwen re I gha khuene ota ya nu gha no mwen re, sokpu ma na setin khuene mwenre o ta ni no we re, u setin ya ne Oghidian no yan ason Adakamioruyen

Ima emwen nu gben lahor degbe gben ladian d standard edo writing ologor na tie, try nu simplify
D writing vbe ni ya gbo go mwen

De Tua lowe voice note, toni aman se
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

Ima emwen nu gben lahor degbe gben ladian d standard edo writing ologor na tie, try nu simplify
D writing vbe ni ya gbo go mwen

De Tua lowe voice note, toni aman se

oye vbu we ma rhien idu vbe Rio.��
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by AreaFada2: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

Ovbie Eweka n'okaro me khin. Rumwunda Ozolua n'iboromi Ero bie Ogie Ogho ne Edo n'ekue tiere Owo. Oba Esigie ero bie Ogie Ukpele, no vbe sike Owo.

Lamogun ma tue vbe owie. Ovbie Umogun. Ivbioba hia ke Egbe Eweka n'okaro gha de hia.

Ovbie Enogie Edo vbe khin. Eseserese Edo.

Eguae Enogie erha ima n'okhua ere Ina ka mien okoro Solomon Aiguobasimwin vbe ore re Edaiken. Okoro no ghi do rie Erediauwa vb'Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
AreaFada2:

Ovbie Eweka n'okaro me khin. Rumwunda Ozolua n'iboromi Ero bie Ogie Ogho ne Edo n'ekue tiere Owo. Oba Esigie ero bie Ogie Ukpele, no vbe sike Owo.

Lamogun ma tue vbe owie. Ovbie Umogun. Ivbioba hia ke Egbe Eweka n'okaro gha de hia.

Ovbie Enogie Edo vbe khin. Eseserese Edo.

Eguae Enogie erha ima n'okhua ere Ina ka mien okoro Solomon Aiguobasimwin vbe ore re Edaiken. Okoro no ghi do rie Erediauwa vb'Edo.

I tuo kakabo ovbi eguae n Oba n Edo. sokpan na laho na ghe gi Edo wi. na deba eguae dole Edo yi

Ekpen we khin ovbie Oba n Edo.
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by valirex: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

So you're yoruba lol.....

AreaFada2
Etinosa1234
Valirex
Ghostwon
AreaFada2
Samuk

Are the yorubas this desperate

They are grin
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

oye vbu we ma rhien idu vbe Rio.��

You're not a benin person i cant even read what you wrote in benin, please write them in english or use voicenotenn , just stay of benin history you're inexperienced at it or you probably a traitor , you know nothing on benin history,than just repeating gigo, the yorubas are using you to count their teeth, maybe its all in your plan anyway to save tye face of Tao11 from my destruction

Am just busy now, to have any debate with anyone but you're pushing me to, haven't you disgrace we binis enough
Just stop whatsoever ever you think you're doing and run back to were you came from.....

Even a Yoruba coward wont even converse as you do,

I was thinking you had something new, na just notice me you be, we don notice you abeg nor dey disgrace us pass this one,

If you were a Yoruba guy i wont debate you, i will tell you to simply never to mention me again

Even. If you come from the palace that won't still you ab edge over we who dont,

Just stay clear yoruba guy
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
valirex:

They are grin

The nigga cant even type in benin properly

They are this desperate, see yorubas don open mouth for e head,

If na benins person, then i nor fit be bini

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

You're not a benin person i cant even read you wrote in benin, please write them in english or use voicenote,just stay of benin history you're inexperienced, you know nothing of it, than repating garbage in garbage out, the yorubas are using you to count their teeth, maybe its all in your plan anyway

Am just busy now, to have a debate with anyone but you're pushing me to haven't you disgrace we binis enough
Just stop whatsoever ever you think you're doing and run back to were you came from.....

Even a Yoruba coward wont even converse as you do, please learn from the other benins

I was thinking you had something new, na just notice me you be, we don notice you abeg nor dey disgrace us pass this one,

If you were a Yoruba guy i wont debate you, i will tell you to simply never to mention me again

Even. If you come from the palace that won't still you ab edge over we who dont,

this clearly show u are not a Benin person but pretending to be one. I purposely decided to write some words in old Benin in order know if you true but u failed because I sense your words and writing.
but to prove my a words were genuine areafada replied me fluently and u that call your self a Benin historian can't do the same and that makes me to wonder how u can be able to translate what u don't understand and I even doubt if you can even speak the language.

this is the problem of many historians today in Nigeria trying to do what they know what they know nothing about.

please go and start afresh because Benin is deeper than u can imagine

SIGN OUT
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

You're not a benin person i cant even read what you wrote in benin, please write them in english or use voicenotenn , just stay of benin history you're inexperienced at it or you probably a traitor , you know nothing on benin history,than just repeating gigo, the yorubas are using you to count their teeth, maybe its all in your plan anyway to save tye face of Tao11 from my destruction

Am just busy now, to have any debate with anyone but you're pushing me to, haven't you disgrace we binis enough

Even a Yoruba coward wont even converse as you do,

I bet to ask u 10 question with Benin face to face and you will fail all
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

this clearly show u are not a Benin person but pretending to be one. I purposely decided to write some words in old Benin in order know if you true but u failed because I sense your words and writing.
but to prove my a words were genuine areafada replied me fluently and u that call your self a Benin historian can't do the same and that makes me to wonder how u can be able to translate what u don't understand and I even doubt if you can even speak the language.

this is the problem of many historians today in Nigeria trying to do what they know what they know nothing about.

please go and start afresh because Benin is deeper than u can imagine

SIGN OUT

I speak the language fluently, it would be a shame for me not to,

I write and read the benin pidgin writing and not the standard writeups

That doesnt not change anything,

Youre speaking rubbish and tangling our history with myth made up after 1914

Drop your pride and learn the truth

Face me clear and prove all this nonsense you're writing

Prove them, here dont write any benin to me again write in English or send your voicenote in benin
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
gregyboy:

I speak the language fluently, it would be a shame for me not to,

I write and read the benin pidgin writing and not the standard writeups

That doesnt not change anything,

Youre speaking rubbish and tangling our history with myth made up after 1914

Drop your pride and learn the truth

Face me clear and prove all this nonsense you're writing

Prove them, here dont write any benin to me again write in English or send your voicenote in benin

�����
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

I bet to ask u 10 question with Benin face to face and you will fail all

Ask them here,

Stop talking myth ask me the question

I have lot of questions to ask you

I hope you wont be lazy to type yoruba man

Just bcus u write and speak benin doesnt make u benin, i know many people who are not benin but they do,

If you believe in the oromiyan myth so much yoy shouldnt be lazy to type,....

I hate the fact youre claiming benin and even to the palace and still youre insulting we benins with your weak debate

Afar can you trace the oromiyan history through document

If this rubbish myth have to stop then the palace must first stop circulating it,
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Etrusen:

My brother i want to thank you for what you have said, but i will ask you some questions but you will add some wisdom to mine

If you add your wisdom to mine i will answer everything you will ask and if i cant answer you i will ask oba ewuare

Please interpret the bolded

Igbise yor.....
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 5:31am On Sep 16, 2020
gregyboy:

Igbise yor.....

how did u manage to interpret some of the words although some of your interpretation are still wrong e.g the one you said "add some wisdom to mine" and the one you said "I will ask Oba Ewuare".

it's like my test for u must have stressed u out and I guest u have trying this all day but there is always no harm in learning

areafada was able to read and reply me completely using Edo language you can use wisdom to find your answer from his work.

we have no problem bro but you have to understand that even when you are good there are people who have been there before you came no matter the age. Benin history has been my mine focus more than half of my life even at that I still have people I admire.

one love bro.
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2020
[b][/b]
Etrusen:

how did u manage to interpret some of the words although some of your interpretation are still wrong e.g the one you said "add some wisdom to mine" and the one you said "I will ask Oba Ewuare".

it's like my test for u must have stressed u out and I guest u have trying this all day but there is always no harm in learning

areafada was able to read and reply me completely using Edo language you can use wisdom to find your answer from his work.

we have no problem bro but you have to understand that even when you are good there are people who have been there before you came no matter the age. Benin history has been my mine focus more than half of my life even at that I still have people I admire.

one love bro.

Doesnt also change the fact that all your life studying on the history is correct

Benin had so many parable, relating to the heavenly beigns, but those were myth

benin used to leave in different segmented settlement before oba eweka united all the settlement as one, maybe those various rulers were nickname ogiso sky kings but the emerge of eweka who probably was still an ogiso himself wared, with other ogiso and defeated them and formed a bigger
Which probably emerged a new dynasty called oba
This is the possible explanations if indeed the ogiso did exist which i doubt because no evidence to than oral accounts,

It could also be those ogiso kings were called oba and not ogiso like what we are being told obagodo were word coined recently, to attack the yorubas , but one thing i know is if indeed ogiso existed and eweka displaced them, definitely eweka was never from any Yoruba land

Start your benin research history from there, the problem with most of you is you so much believe oral accounts and you read not evaluate but believe as longs as it appeals to your like then it must be truth.....

This screenshot was done in 1969 in relation of what you heard from elders in the 70s

Am not impressed the way you tell history, your knowledge on benin history is too dogmatic

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
gregyboy:
[/b]

Doesnt also change the fact that all your life studying on the history is correct

Benin had so many parable, relating to the heavenly beigns, but those were myth

benin used to leave in different segmented settlement before oba eweka united all the settlement as one, maybe those various rulers were nickname ogiso sky kings but the emerge of eweka who probably was still an ogiso himself wared, with other ogiso and defeated them and formed a bigger
Which probably emerged a new dynasty called oba
This is the possible explanations if indeed the ogiso did exist which i doubt because no evidence to than oral accounts,

It could also be those ogiso kings were called oba and not ogiso like what we are being told [b]obagodo
were word coined recently, to attack the yorubas , but one thing i know is if indeed ogiso existed and eweka displaced them, definitely eweka was never from any Yoruba land

Start your benin research history from there, the problem with most of you is you so much believe oral accounts and you read not evaluate but believe as longs as it appeals to your like then it must be truth.....

This screenshot was done in 1969 in relation of what you heard from elders in the 70s

Am not impressed the way you tell history, your knowledge on benin history is too dogmatic

Oga I done hear let's and I done tire to talk

thanks for the time
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Kirigidi(m): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Etrusen:

bro I have no time to argue with you because I have always read some of your argument with Taoa11 and others but I have some few question for you if you believe the ogiso is a myth

why do we have Ogiso market just like Oba market in Benin

tell me how was the Ere deified to god in Benin just like sango

when was Benin called Igodomigodo and what monarch ruled

it is obvious that Benin was already settled before Oba monarchy tell me then which monarchy

do you know that the two most oldest market in Benin is Agbado and ogiso markets?

look I really understand why you believe it's myth but the only part that is myth is saying that Igodo
fell from the sky which is obviously not possible but that doesn't mean it was not there. just like my fellow compatriot " iyi Eweka and others I have dedicated most of my time into many Edo cultures both physically,theoretically up to this date. although personally I will not stress my self to elaborate if you don't want to agree but please answer those question constructively I don't mean argue, rather answer the question and ask any question if you wish. thanks for your time gregyboy you are noticed
Don't mind him! We Urhobo-Isoko are even more conversant with history of the Ogiso era than that of the Oba era. This is because much of our ancestors migrated down south during the Ogiso Dynasty and immediately after the collapse of the Ogiso Dynasty. By the time the Oba Dynasty was established Urhobo-Isoko ancestors were already settled in their present locations in the Delta. Ancient Udo town is the ancestral homeland/point of origin of the Urhobo-Isoko people. We mentioned Udo in our story more than any other community in that ancient region. And Ogiso Kings feature in our folklores more than Oba kings. From our folklores, Udo is older than the present Benin City, and Udo was probably the earliest capital of the Ogiso Kings.
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Kirigidi:
Don't mind him! We Urhobo-Isoko are even more conversant with history of the Ogiso era than that of the Oba era. This is because much of our ancestors migrated down south during the Ogiso Dynasty and immediately after the collapse of the Ogiso Dynasty. By the time the Oba Dynasty was established Urhobo-Isoko ancestors were already settled in their present locations in the Delta. Ancient Udo town is the ancestral homeland/point of origin of the Urhobo-Isoko people. We mentioned Udo in our story more than any other community in that ancient region. And Ogiso Kings feature in our folklores more than Oba kings. From our folklores, Udo is older than the present Benin City, and Udo was probably the earliest capital of the Ogiso Kings.

yea
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
Kirigidi:

A Yoruba claiming urhobo desperation

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Kirigidi(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2020
gregyboy:

A Yoruba claiming urhobo desperation
Guy, I'm a pure Urhobo man. We know our history of migration. Ancient Udo was our ancestral town during the Ogiso era. The Binis are our ancestral brothers because we are all descendants of Idu.
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2020
Kirigidi:
Guy, I'm a pure Urhobo man. We know our history of migration. Ancient Udo was our ancestral town during the Ogiso era. The Binis are our ancestral brothers because we are all descendants of Idu.

Ok, so how do we know you guys migrated from ogiso era, what is the prove according to benins the ogiso ruled during the time of no sun or moon

Udo was a rivalry town to benin and nothing more than that, the rivalry started during esigie and his elder brother aruhan

Am still yet to fiquare why an urhobo is on a benin yoruba thread, when other edo are yet to have a say.... The moment we include you urhobo In edo republic you start reining hell on us.....

If you're pretending to be urhobo you would be caught, soonest, probably you're a mixture of both yoruba and urhobo, you will be caught in no time

Would you pardon me to give you a screenshot from edo website that says urhobo migrated during the oba reign,

Or can you tell me what is unique in this urhobo culture that tells the urhobo ogiso migrated during the ogiso era
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2020
gregyboy:

Ok, so how do we know you guys migrated from ogiso era, what is the prove according to benins the ogiso ruled during the time of no sun or moon

Udo was a rivalry town to benin and nothing more than that, the rivalry started during esigie and his elder brother aruhan

Am still yet to fiquare why an urhobo is on a benin yoruba thread, when other edo are yet to have a say.... The moment we include you urhobo In edo republic you start reining hell on us.....

If you're pretending to be urhobo you would be caught, soonest, probably you're a mixture of both yoruba and urhobo, you will be caught in no time

Would you pardon me to give you a screenshot from edo website that says urhobo migrated during the oba reign,

Or can you tell me what is unique in this urhobo culture that tells the urhobo ogiso migrated during the ogiso era

Oga an Urhobo man have every right in the world to involve in this talk because they are ancestrally Edo speaking people

he is making his point on how the Benin is you are arguing on no sun and moon

udo has been in existence many years before Oba esigie and arhuan

if you think udo started during esigie then it is funny
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Kirigidi(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2020
gregyboy:

We Urhobo-Isoko have no business with the Yorubas; we are not related to those cowards. I'm surprised those cowards are laying claim to the establishment of the Oba Dynasty in Benin. How? Was it through war or the Benin people just surrendered themselves without a fight to be ruled by a Yoruba Prince? It sounds unbelievable because the Binis are known to be tough in battle and always proud of their independence! Furthermore, I haven't heard of any tribe the Yorubas have ever defeated in war during pre-colonial time. People who could not even defend Ilorin from the Fulanis because of their cowardice attitude, are now claiming to have founded the Oba Dynasty in Benin. As for Urhobos link to/ or history of the Ogisos that should be dealt with another time.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Etrusen:

Oga an Urhobo man have every right in the world to involve in this talk because they are ancestrally Edo speaking people

he is making his point on how the Benin is you are arguing on no sun and moon

udo has been in existence many years before Oba esigie and arhuan

if you think udo started during esigie then it is funny

I never said udo started during esigie reign, scientific research carried out on both site benn and edo came out edo is older than udo

The urhobo man should keep shut he has no fucking right to speak on edo history, people who will deny edo at the slightest opportunity

I know you my friend is looking for the opportunity to put your ogiso myth, i will be waiting for you to bring prove.....

You have all the time in the world, ogiso my foot
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by RedboneSmith(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
If Ogiso is just a myth, how come stories of Ogiso are very widely known? Ogiso is ackowledged in far away Urhobo. And even in my axis in Anioma, the Ika people are conversant with Ogiso. We will be fooling ourselves to think the story has no historical basis.

Archaeological work done on the Benin earthworks shows that they began before 12th and the 13th century when the Eweka dynasty started. This shows that the work of political centralization had begun in Benin before the time of Oba Eweka. And this fits with the tradition of a pre-Eweka dynasty in Benin, i.e., the Ogisos.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Of Benin by gregyboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Kirigidi:
We Urhobo-Isoko have no business with the Yorubas; we are not related to those cowards. I'm surprised those cowards are laying claim to the establishment of the Oba Dynasty in Benin. How? Was it through war or the Benin people just surrendered themselves without a fight to be ruled by a Yoruba Prince? It sounds unbelievable because the Binis are known to be tough in battle and always proud of their independence! Furthermore, I haven't heard of any tribe the Yorubas have ever defeated in war during pre-colonial time. People who could not even defend Ilorin from the Fulanis because of their cowardice attitude, are now claiming to have founded the Oba Dynasty in Benin. As for Urhobos link to/ or history of the Ogisos that should be dealt with another time.

The benin-ife myth was a political move made by eweka11 to unite both tribe through diplomatic myth...., the various yorubas also did this too and claimed one ancestory to ife for political reasons

I have read benin history both oral, scientific, and various old writing document and am still reading, and am still thinking to correctly place benin history....

Etrusen, account is from purely oral account i bet if he had even decided to go against or questioned any of the oral accounts he had read
Or even decided to research benin history from scratch all this i have done.....

If as early as 1969 a European author could point out benin were altering their history then you must know there was really a distortion

The more we read and research, the more we can place the correct history if we are to follow oral accounts alone, then when cant tell the correct history

The scientific research carried out on udo and benin to discover the ogiso origin, turned out that benin is older than udo....

From the look of history, udo during the 1500 was not fully part of benin they maintained their own sovereignty, and they were rivalry towns to benin, until 1500, when war broke out between the two towns.... And benin fully occupied them to the kingdom

We must be very careful telling history the most little information is very vital
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by Etrusen(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2020
gregyboy:

The benin-ife myth was a political move made by eweka11 to unite both tribe through diplomatic myth...., the various yorubas also did this too and claimed one ancestory to ife for political reasons

I have read benin history both oral, scientific, and various old writing document and am still reading, and am still thinking to correctly place benin history....

Etrusen, account is from purely oral account i bet if he had even decided to go against or questioned any of the oral accounts he had read
Or even decided to research benin history from scratch all this i have done.....

If as early as 1969 a European author could point out benin were altering their history then you must know there was really a distortion

The more we read and research, the more we can place the correct history if we are to follow oral accounts alone, then when cant tell the correct history

The scientific research carried out on udo and benin to discover the ogiso origin, turned out that benin is older than udo....

From the look of history, udo during the 1500 was not fully part of benin they maintained their own sovereignty, and they were rivalry towns to benin, until 1500, when war broke out between the two towns.... And benin fully occupied them to the kingdom

We must be very careful telling history the most little information is very vital

Oga I don hear I don tire for all this talk
Re: Did You Know Of Benin by thomasjoe(m): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2023
Thanks for these beautiful writeup.
Orhionwon local govt is home to all Queen mothers and is an LG a populated by Binis ...but you also said most Queen mothers are Esan. Pls kindly help clarify this .

Uruese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sleeping On Duty:pictures / Where Are You Spending Your Xmas? / IGALA Cultural Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.