Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend (1084 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by bodybuilder: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
One thing I have noticed about girls is that they don't like single guys. They are always trying to snatch a man from another girl.
It is that they just like competition?
It is easier to fucck a girl when she knows you've a girlfriend or multiple girls.
Why this?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Totology 121

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Wronggee(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Guy go and make money, leave the women alone with there problems
bodybuilder:
One thing I have noticed about girls is that they don't like single guys. They are always trying to snatch a man from another girl.
It is easier to fucck a girl when she knows you've a girlfriend or multiple girls.
Why this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Jesse98(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
no b lie sha....well dey sometimes think if dey have good sex wit u ...u will definetly live ur gal frnds for them.... buh a single guy once u give him sex, he won't like to date d gal but instead turn her to his sex drive...
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Juliusmomoh: 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
They want to feel what other girl's are feeling..
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
If he can take care of his girl and they are happy 2geda..
I want that too.

Easy to make decisions on him than a single guy. Probably he's single coz he can't take care of a gal.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wronggee:
Guy go and make money, leave the women alone with there problems

Jah Bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by ProphetofOdin: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Girls generally like a guy they can compete to have especially the bad guys.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Raalsalghul: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Women want men other women are attracted to.
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by fati2001(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
IDU.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Djamel(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If he can take care of his girl and they are happy 2geda..
I want that too.

Easy to make decisions on him than a single guy. Probably he's single coz he can't take care of a gal.
grin grin grin

Couldn't agree less
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
its very simple, seeing you in a relationship with other beautiful girls means they is something the gee is doing right and can take care of a girl and they would also want to av a bite..
currently dating a beautiful bea in my department bt i don use that advantage enter other beautiful babes and my current bea cnt leave bcoz she know say dm plenty wey go take her space...
guy jus play ur card well, stay happy and hustle oo..
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by WaterPurifier: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
bodybuilder:
Why this?

Exactly bro. In service year, I was single this lady didn't give me chance to bleep then.

Fast forward to 2 yrs later, I had bleeped lady recently cos of this.. She knows I'm in a serious marriageable relationship yet she still got attracted to me.

Another lady, that one has been begging me on WhatsApp to give her a chance in my life.. Lols

I tire for them
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by l0uie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am no relationship guru, but I think it's because girls finds what they cannot have a must to have. In other words , a man in a relationship = an attractive man .
Re: Why Are Girls So Attracted To Guys That Already Have A Girlfriend by Rickmann: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
bodybuilder:
Why this?

Jealousy for each other if u ask me..it's same way they love married men as well.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Will Automatically Fail When You Do These Things / My Girlfriend And Her Best Friend Plan To Do This On My Birthday. / This Is What I've Noticed About Redpillers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.