Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,864 members, 7,956,268 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Guys Help Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Me Out! (400 Views)

Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Guys Help A Brother Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me Out! by adeniyi997: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
So guys, I'm currently jobless and so as to be productive I decided to open a youtube channel because I have passion for it, I need support from.my fellow nairalanders because i dont know where else to get it. I just started out and I am currently stuck at 60subscribers. Any youtubers know you need at least 1000 subscribers to be relevant on that Platform. Help me subscribe to my channel guys. It would mean alot. God bless you all
This is the link

HERE
Re: Guys Help Me Out! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Having plenty of subs is irrelevant unless you have INTERESTING CONTENT... Your problem is not subscribers, it's the type of videos you post. You can have millions of subscribers on your channel (like majority of people with fake subs) and each videos have only 200 views..... Pointless!

It takes time to grow into a worthy YouTube channel...watch what others are posting, the type of video that gets a lot of views/likes, the quality of these videos, the subject etc. LEARN AND GET BETTER, instead of expecting people to follow you for no damn reason

2 Likes

Re: Guys Help Me Out! by adeniyi997: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Having plenty of subs is irrelevant unless you have INTERESTING CONTENT... Your problem is not subscribers, it's the type of videos you post. You can have millions of subscribers on your channel (like majority of people with fake subs) and each videos have only 200 views..... Pointless!

It takes time to grow into a worthy YouTube channel...watch what others are posting, the type of video that gets a lot of views/likes, the quality of these videos, the subject etc. LEARN AND GET BETTER, instead of expecting people to follow you for no damn reason
Of course all what you said is true, I create amazing content for someone just starting out and people do view my videos. Everyone just needs help and support at some point no matter how good you are
Re: Guys Help Me Out! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
adeniyi997:

Of course all what you said is true, I create amazing content for someone just starting out and people do view my videos. Everyone just needs help and support at some point no matter how good you are

If you believe the above then subs will come naturally, no need to beg for subs.
Re: Guys Help Me Out! by adeniyi997: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

If you believe the above then subs will come naturally, no need to beg for subs.
See I get you well and clear dear, . let me just tell you that even people with millions of subscribers still tell people to subscribe to their channel, despite the amazing content they create, NOT TO TALK OF ME THAT JUST STARTED. it is not a crime to ask for help, if you cant give it then it's alright.
GUYS watch my videos if you like them leave a comment that you do and help me by subscribing. God bless you all
Re: Guys Help Me Out! by Veiniously: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

What Mr brown said it's true I remember when my bro started YouTube channel I told him if you want to do this thing well go do research what are people looking for? What do people like watching? Then what do you love to do? He was like I will copy videos repost follow Naira Marley copy does things and post... I said okay if you want to do entertaining focus on that also get a good editor you don't just copy paste and all that b4 I could say jack he has opened an account before I could say bingo he has 250 followers I was amazed i asked him how come he said their is a website you pay people for followers I became weak listen to me the worst thing you will ever do is to pay for follower or beg for one... You can't force someone to like what dey don't... He even ran out of niche was move from lyrics to move video to funny comedy.. B4 we could say gbaya followers dropped almost all... He became depressed and till now the account is just there people keep unsubscribing.... He lost up to 13k

I am on YouTube most of the channels i subscribed to have to impress me b4 I subscribe even if I do if I don't see it worth my subscription anymore I unsubscribed

The problem with you new vloggers is that your heart is on that money not what you are putting out
If I ask u now do you have a camera? Studio? Laptop? You will find out you might not have all these but these are what makes you a vlogger if you check to the channels I subscribe to they do have those they take their time to write scripts come on studio then after shooting they edit it and post... The only one I subscribed to without a studio is amazing facts but they take their time to edit and explain things

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Out! by adeniyi997: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Veiniously:

What Mr brown said it's true I remember when my bro started YouTube channel I told him if you want to do this thing well go do research what are people looking for? What do people like watching? Then what do you love to do? He was like I will copy videos repost follow Naira Marley copy does things and post... I said okay if you want to do entertaining focus on that also get a good editor you don't just copy paste and all that b4 I could say jack he has opened an account before I could say bingo he has 250 followers I was amazed i asked him how come he said their is a website you pay people for followers I became weak listen to me the worst thing you will ever do is to pay for follower or beg for one... You can't force someone to like what dey don't... He even ran out of niche was move from lyrics to move video to funny comedy.. B4 we could say gbaya followers dropped almost all... He became depressed and till now the account is just there people keep unsubscribing.... He lost up to 13k

I am on YouTube most of the channels i subscribed to have to impress me b4 I subscribe even if I do if I don't see it worth my subscription anymore I unsubscribed

The problem with you new vloggers is that your heart is on that money not what you are putting out
If I ask u now do you have a camera? Studio? Laptop? You will find out you might not have all these but these are what makes you a vlogger if you check to the channels I subscribe to they do have those they take their time to write scripts come on studio then after shooting they edit it and post... The only one I subscribed to without a studio is amazing facts but they take their time to edit and explain things

Best of luck
In as much as I get your point. There are two sides to everything, so what of those that cannot afford a studio yet, does that mean they should give up or wait till...... God knows when, I'm of the opinion that start with what you have, in as much as is good content everyother thing will follow. Yes. You can't be big from start not evryone can afford that luxury and do not despise the days of Humble begining.
Thanks for your insight.God bless

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Hate Your Gender? / Why Do people Keep Disclosing their Ex Secret/weakness After Breakup / Dont Throw Away Opportunities Because Of Pride And Admiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.