Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! (7954 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / TONTO DIKE: My Suspicion On Kpokpogiri Was Right (picture) / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
zexy2030:

I want to marry you. In my case, the ladies do it more to me. 90% of ladies I dated encrypt their phones like madt. But if I meet a sincere woman, why not give her my heart. A woman is enough.. some men are just greedy for food they can't finish. Now for ladies, from the beginning I realized Adam lost eve when eve was left alone. If my woman avoids me monitoring her, I won't waste time to date her.
lol,have you repent?i fear you
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Franktom247:
Madam Zzor hope your phone too will be given to your husband for regular check up cos you didnt mention that since you will be checking phones like developer that wants to update the phone system
He can travel with my phone for all i care
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
pray u end up with a good man who loves and adore u and u too show reciprocation cheesy.checking of phones fit no solve the issue.he can have one particular phone he allows u asses and hide the other phone he uses to contact his side chicks cheesy.having a good partner na the most important thing.
for God's sake,why will he hide a phone but allow me to access others,i will cause fight and make sure nothing of sort happens,i will never allow that,i have first hand experience on how some married men behave around some single ladies they really like,you will be wondering if he has no respect for the woman he married.Wont ever marry a man who doesn't respect me
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
lefulefu:
first of all her husband is a pedophile and probably a rapist.sleeping with her neice who is 14 yrs old so this one no be matter of giving privacy or respect.I know the story is made but thats not to deny this kine story doesnt happen on a regular basis.Like that 70 something yr old man they arrested who raped a 12 yr old girl
hes a rapist,the wife should have done the right thing by reporting him to relevant authorities
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by zexy2030(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
lol,have you repent?i fear you
Not only repented, I have been baptised, all ur messages touched my heart. I repented now I fellowship with BLW, but I would to join the BLW that you attend, So we can be fast about it.
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
hes a rapist,the wife should have done the right thing by reporting him to relevant authorities
his wife is covering for him.i remember one story i read here where a lecturer and his son raped their 13 yr old househelp to death

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by airex(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
JohnOkolo:

I hate it when people just say leave, walk away. It's never easy, always an option in the table but let's stop acting like we ain't emotional beings. No one just walks away, emotions have been invested and without proper proof someone you care for will always be forgiven. SO SPY AND GET THE OUR PROOF, so you can move forward.

Get out..
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Rabbi4real: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
cool
airex:
Get out..
Re: I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! by Cubeman: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Did he confess?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media / Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / Alright It's ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.