Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Shocking Report Reveals How To Make Your Ex Crawl And Beg You After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Report Reveals How To Make Your Ex Crawl And Beg You After Breakup (465 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

Shocking Report Reveals How To Make Your Ex Crawl And Beg You After Breakup by WhetatConsult: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Warning: Never attempt to get your ex back without reading this revealing guide – from start to finish.

Want to know the secret and something strange about how to make your ex want you back so badly to the point where they become insane until they win you back?

Okay good, the answer may surprise you…It isn’t what you think.

“Getting back together with your ex isn’t as difficult as you might think it to be.”

I know it’s a big call to make – but it’s true.

And if you read long enough into the short guide I’ll be sending you, I’ll prove it to you.

Here’s something to chew on;

With a couple of tricks under your belt, getting your ex back can actually be a lot easy.

The hard part though is keeping them. Think about it for a minute; they left you once, what is to stop them from leaving you again?

What is the point of wanting to get your ex back if you can’t keep him PERMANENTLY?

And that’s exactly what I’ll be showing you how to do in this guide.

“How to magnetically win back….and keep your ex permanently; make him crawl and beg for your love and attention”

Yea, that’s actually possible…keep reading!

I know you’ve tried so many tricks that didn’t work.

Truth is, your instincts have played a fast one on you.

Possibly, your brain has screamed out loud at you to change things and fix things and makes him talk to you or you’ve probably texted or even called him countless number of times.

Well, I have a disappointing news for you…

Everything your mind has told you (or is telling you) to do right now will make things worse and won’t bring him back I guarantee.

Right now, you’re probably making the deadly mistakes a lot of ladies (and even guys) who try to win their ex back make.

In a moment, I’m going to tell you what the good news is, but first, why do you even have to listen to what I have to say?

Well, let me properly introduce myself.

My name is Nelson Asemota Whetat (aka Neltalson).

And I’m the co-founder of (issuesoflove); one of the fastest and craziest growing relationship blog in Nigeria with over 1000 readers every week (despite the blog was launched in July).

[url]You can visit our blog here[/url] =https://www.issuesoflove.com/

I’m a relationship and dating expert who has authored 5 books- with 4 currently selling like crazy on Amazon.

Here’s a list of my books:

1. 30 Signs You’re in a Toxic Relationship (Determine the Level of Toxicity in Your Relationship, Transform Toxic Relationship into Healthy Romantic Bond and Give Your Love-Life a Fresh Start)

2. How to Impress Your Girlfriend’s Parents (The Irresistible and Surefire Ways to Make Your Girlfriend’s Parents Like You almost Immediately)

3. Why Can’t I Get Over My ex? (Get Over Your Ex, Prepare for Next)

4. Common Sense Guide to Dating (12 Devastating yet Common Mistakes You Wish You Knew about Relationship)

5. Win Your Ex Back (A 5 Easy Step to Magnetically Win Back and Keep Your Ex Permanently)

I love to explain complex relationship matters in an easy to understand and fun ways that brings about transformation and rekindle cold, unhealthy(toxic) and dull relationship into passionate, healthy and romantic long-lasting relationship and marriage.
And my books have helped (and still helping) thousands of people like you around the world rekindle the spark and love in their relationships and marriage life.

Here’s the good news…

There is a way to win back your ex, and it works 99 out of every 100 times.

And if you follow the advice in this guide which I’m about to show you, I guarantee you’ll have him come crawling and begging for your love and attention within 30 days.

Give me one week, and I’ll make you twice as likely to get your ex back.

Give me one month, and I’ll have the two of you staring into each other’s eyes with love and adoration.

Everything I’ll be sharing with you in this guide isn’t what you know or what you’ve been taught.

In fact, every idea and strategy in this guide is counter-intuitive.

Okay, wait a minute…I know breakup isn’t easy.

There’s no denying and I won’t even pretend (or sugarcoat it) one bit; breakup sucks.
And of course, hard too.

It’s actually harder if you’re the one that got dumped because the breakup was never your idea. And even if it was your idea, it still hurts.

Thoughts about your ex, the relationship and past memories linger in your head –for months or even years.

In fact, psychologist says, “breakups are one of the most traumatic events we can ever experience in our lives. When you’re heartbroken, you experience physical pain and health effects.”

You see, there are many reasons why a relationship might end. And you might know exactly what went wrong or perhaps you’re still searching for some answers so you can make sense of things.

I kid you not; breakups are really tough.

There are just few things in life worse than getting your heart broken. Not only is it a supremely sad experience, you are probably going through a slew of other emotions as you read this; from loneliness to resentment to confusion to anger to regrets to rejection to depression and on-and on…

However hard the experience may be; I mean, amidst the wide range of negative emotions that you feel, somehow, you still have feelings for your ex and you want him back.

You might have asked, how do I get my ex back?

If that sounds like you, you aren’t alone…

Whether you just broke up with your ex or have been apart for a while, in this guide, I’m going to take you by the hand and hopefully work you through an easy to follow plan and process that will teach you how to win your ex back - by magnetically drawing him back in – and keeping him there once he’s back.

I say hopefully because I can’t guarantee that you will get back together with your ex. No one can guarantee that. If they say they can, they are lying.

I can, however, guarantee that if you follow the plan I’m about to show you in this guide, your chances of getting your ex back will be certain.

Here’s exactly what you’ll be learning in this 5 steps guide;

• How to avoid the alarming yet common mistakes most people who try to get their ex back make

• How to literally make your ex crawl and beg for your love and attention – even if they’re the one that broke up with you and even currently dating someone else.

• The little known secret on how to make your ex keeping calling you none stop

• How to magnetically win him back without having to appear desperate.

• How to improve your most magnetic and attractive asset (which is your VIBE)

• How to ask your ex out (without calling it a date)

• How to build attraction, connection and love again

• The dirty little secret on how to keep your ex permanently

• And more

Best part is…

By the time you put this guide into practice, you’ll understand exactly why it’s the only way to win your ex back.

This short guide is actually worth #10,000 no jokes. But I’m willing to send it straight to you for #3,000 within the next 48 hours.

Guess what?

There’s something more…

What if you don’t want your ex back?

I also have awe-mazing news for you.

If you’re finding it hard to get over heartbreak or your ex and want to move on with your life, I’m going to send you my book “Why can’t I get over my Ex? (Get over your ex, prepare for next) worth #10,000 for FREE…Once you place your order within the next 48 hours.

Here’s what you’re going to learn in this second book for free once you place your order;

• Alarming reasons why you keep thinking about your ex

• How to move past hang-ups…and get over your ex

• Proven easy to follow strategy on how to get over heartbreak

• A step by step guide for finding true love and regaining your happiness and confidence after a devastating heartbreak

All you have to do is [url]send me your proof of payment via this link[/url]= https:///send?phone=07056628494 and I’ll send you the books straight to your phone without stress.

Bank Name: UBA
Name: Nelson Asemota
Account No: 2100768006

or you can call me: 07056628494

You've everything to gain and nothing to lose once you reach out to me within the next 48 hours.

Re: Shocking Report Reveals How To Make Your Ex Crawl And Beg You After Breakup by newk007(m): 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na wa ooo wetin Musa no go see for gate

Meanwhile check dis out

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature

A trial will convince U

Nigeria Mum Disgrace Her Daughter After Catching With A Man In A Hotel Room. Vid / Ladies Please Advice A Brother / Savage